AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for studio models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2013
not sure
hi everybody

i'm a long time fan of mfc but lately i'm beginning to wonder about the studio's

Do the studio's inform all models about the work also all the downsides?

I'm asking this question because i found one of my favourite models on a site you all know about i guess
and aparently she did'nt know about the streamrecorders and all te pirates on the website.

that depends on the studio. some inform them, some don't. anyway, here, for example, almost every girl knows what they get into, without being informed by the studio. Also, I think that's the least problem for girls here unless the vid gets in the hands of a romanian guy.

thanks maia

but do you mean romanian guy or gipsy?

i'm pretty familiar in romania i travel there alot for my work so i know a little bit about romania the wages there and so on

I know one studio admin who spends a LOT of her time on take-down requests. It's not something they advertise though. Then again, any young person who plans to get naked on the internet should have a look around to see what the internet is all about.

inzhener said:
thanks maia

but do you mean romanian guy or gipsy?

i'm pretty familiar in romania i travel there alot for my work so i know a little bit about romania the wages there and so on

most gypsies here don't spend their time on the webz, if I were to take it this way. Romanian guys do it more often, that's why we ban every guy who seems to be Romanian (besides the country. and yes, some do know how to access us). The ones who do that here don't do it to share the awesomeness. They want the girl to be found out even though they don't know her. Fortunately, not all are the same and I'm sure that's the case everywhere, not only here.

About studios, some do their best to protect their models, some blackmail the models, some send the models to do the firms dirty job so there's nothing generally to be said about them except there are good studios and bad ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.