AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which is the best "personal massager"?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
I know most models use and love Hitachi, but are there other magic wands out there I as a gift-giver should be aware of? I would especially like to hear from Romanian and other Eastern European models, here, since it's a lot easier to get off-the-rack selections to American and Western European models, but finding good stuff that can actually ship through Amazon UK can sometimes be troublesome.

And, I guess on that note, a broader side question would be, what sort of wishlist strategies do models employ to get what they like if they don't live in places that are easily deliverable by the standard channels?

I am the best personal massager.

OMG DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

r7JdBG8.jpg

zippypinhead said:
I know most models use and love Hitachi, but are there other magic wands out there I as a gift-giver should be aware of? I would especially like to hear from Romanian and other Eastern European models, here, since it's a lot easier to get off-the-rack selections to American and Western European models, but finding good stuff that can actually ship through Amazon UK can sometimes be troublesome.

And, I guess on that note, a broader side question would be, what sort of wishlist strategies do models employ to get what they like if they don't live in places that are easily deliverable by the standard channels?

I have this wand that I love. It's not available on the UK version of Amazon, but this looks exactly the same, aside from the coloring.

I'm also a huge fan of the LELO Smart Wand line. They're on the more expensive side of things, but they are high quality products. I have the 'large' wand, but the 'medium' is available on Amazon UK. LELO Smart Wand Medium

I have this one that is very small. I also believe it is a weaker vibration than the Hitachi. Since I've never used the Hitachi, I can't compare it. But I LOVE THIS FUCKING THING! I can't imagine a larger version of it! This thing makes my legs shiver and I actually feel COLD in my toes right before it finishes me off every time.

I can't even fathom what a larger, stronger version of this would feel like.

My only complaint about it is that it's a pain to clean because of the ridges. I literally have to take a toothpick to get all the lube out of the ridges.

Jillybean said:
I have this one that is very small. I also believe it is a weaker vibration than the Hitachi. Since I've never used the Hitachi, I can't compare it. But I LOVE THIS FUCKING THING! I can't imagine a larger version of it! This thing makes my legs shiver and I actually feel COLD in my toes right before it finishes me off every time.

I can't even fathom what a larger, stronger version of this would feel like.

My only complaint about it is that it's a pain to clean because of the ridges. I literally have to take a toothpick to get all the lube out of the ridges.
I have the original and it can be painful sometimes. Over panties and on a lower setting though it can be ok. If you use a baby wipe over your fingernail you should be able to get the ridges clean. I just use a condom or tenga egg over it though. It's very noisy though so consider where you use it.

what do you guys think of cheaper versions of the Hitachi? I often hear reviews of them breaking down quickly, I'd like to get my friend one as a present, but I'd like to get her one that's decent without spending too much money as it's kind of a jokey present.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Isabella_deL said:
what do you guys think of cheaper versions of the Hitachi? I often hear reviews of them breaking down quickly, I'd like to get my friend one as a present, but I'd like to get her one that's decent without spending too much money as it's kind of a jokey present.

Careful, don't get her one that's going to burst into flames or something.

I was living in Mexico when someone decided they wanted to purchase a Hitachi for me, but I could not get it via amazon.com due to shipping restrictions so I got the wand essentials, which had the WORST reviews of breaking immediately, etc. I received it, you can tell it is not most well made product but I tried it anyway.

I came to love it, sometimes it would jerk around between intensities because it was made really crappy but generally it was fine. I used it for a few months and had a lot of fun with it because it had 7 levels of vibration and then 7 different modes/patterns which was really fun for tip controlled shows.

Now I am in Europe and I am terrified to use it, even with a power adaptor, because I love my lady parts too much to risk fucking around with electricity. I did find this on amazon.co.uk http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wand-Essentials ... EFSP4QB2R1
it's not the same with all of the bells and whistles but it is the same brand, good price, and comes with an additional attachment. If you are looking to get someone a gift. And it is with a euro plug, there is also a version with the UK plug for those interested.

If you search 220v with personal massager or hitachi on amazon.co.uk you can find what options are available to those outside the uk.

Also a note for those who might not know. When attempting to purchase items from the UK Amazon and you do not live in the UK, many items are sold by third party sellers, if when the item is in your cart and it says can not be shipped to you, etc. It is that seller, not usually the item. Go back and check which sellers will ship internationally. :) :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: zippypinhead
Status
Not open for further replies.