AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to Streamate advice/dont use dildos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2013
I will be on Sm this week and I would like too know what are the best things to do
for or in gold shows and pvts if you do not have any toys too start off with..I do
not use didos im too tight and i only use vibrators and fingering any advice for a tight
girl with no toys rite now...what can i do in a show?

Thanks!

I don't think theres anything wrong with just using your fingers/vibrators. Make it clear on your profile that you don't have any dildos and if anyone gives you a hard time you can tell them to piss off.

You could also look for smaller toys, although they're hard to find they are out there! (this is assuming you like penetration, you definitely don't have to do it!) and getcher self some good lube.

Many glass toys are quite slim http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/glas ... p_list_top

I like this one a lot
http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/glas ... ve-journey

Reactions: LadyLuna
Yeah, some guys are all about big toys, but you can't please everyone.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not a fan of big dildos and would be perfectly happy with fingers or a vibrator. Some other guys might find vibrators a bigger turn-on than a dildo, as well, so I would mention fingering and vibrators in your topic, or whatever it's called on SM. And yes, by all means use lubricant. I get squeamish seeing a girl go in dry, no matter what she uses to play with. Anyway, whatever makes you most comfortable will work best for you in the long run.

Reactions: LadyLuna
sct22 said:
I will be on Sm this week and I would like too know what are the best things to do
for or in gold shows and pvts if you do not have any toys too start off with..I do
not use didos im too tight and i only use vibrators and fingering any advice for a tight
girl with no toys rite now...what can i do in a show?

Thanks!
You can definitely do a good show without needing toys:

Striptease
Shower show
Naked oil show (with booty shaking/clapping too, if you want)
Naked lotion show
Naked whipped cream show (and you can combine it with a shower)

Status
Not open for further replies.