AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SM TV SHOW???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet_egypt

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 21, 2013
Has anyone ever did a TV broadcasting for SM? Would you advise yea or nay for others considering their TV broadcast?

Hope everyone is smiling today :)

sweet_egypt said:
Has anyone ever did a TV broadcasting for SM? Would you advise yea or nay for others considering their TV broadcast
In the Models Only section there's a thread all about Streamate, and I believe there's even a separate thread about Streamate TV GOLD shows. I wouldn't do a Streamate TV GOLD show, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't. Also keep in mind that during a Streamate TV GOLD show, you are not allowed to have copyrighted music playing.

Reactions: Gen
TV shows are complex. You are _supposed_ to be offered your average show time and average earnings per show, but sometimes they'll half it lately. The ratio won't even be the same. I'll have all my gold shows well above 200, often over 400 before starting but my TV show offers are always 250.

However I'm still grateful for the TV shows. They let me set the topic, so what I do is up to me. It's really nice to pop out a show in 15 minutes and get paid for sure without all the stress of the countdown itself.

Personally I like it.

The only time it's annoying is when they press for a TV show when you're wearing an outfit not allowed on TV, but these days I have a backup two feet away :)

The producers are always (in my experience, I have heard of bad ones!) very nice!

That and it's a huge opportunity for you to promote yourself as the number one listed SM girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.