AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cams.com model wanting to know about MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I've been a cams.com model for about a year and a half now, but I feel as if I've hit a serious plateau and I'm looking for something to spice up my camming life! MFC is an ENTIRELY different setup than cams.com and it confuses the heck out of me! I honestly don't even know where to begin. All I know is that you guys work for tips, and that you play games and have raffles and such. I have no idea what games they are, what you are raffling off, how much tokens are worth, how much you can expect to make as a beginner, how much traffic you get, just everything! If somebody could walk me through step-by-step what an average shift is like, that would be amazing! I am aware that it is entirely different for each model, but if several could answer my questions I would have a much better idea of what I'm getting myself into, and what to expect.
Thank you SO MUCH for your time and responses!

Read through this wiki that Amber's created (and other ACF girls have contributed to)

https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

And then go watch girls on MFC for a while. See how girls operate their rooms differently, and figure out what works for you. I know it seems intimidating, but with a little observation, you'll see MFC isn't so bad. There's no average shift, seeing how tipping can vary so much between rooms (and even between nights), but you'll see typical things like countdowns, raffles, cumshows, video sales, etc.

Also, MFC has an info page, too:

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Main_Page

CharlotteLace said:
And then go watch girls on MFC for a while. See how girls operate their rooms differently, and figure out what works for you. I know it seems intimidating, but with a little observation, you'll see MFC isn't so bad. There's no average shift, seeing how tipping can vary so much between rooms, but you'll see typical things like countdowns, raffles, cumshows, video sales, etc.

That's the best advice, right there. I'd suggest spending a lot of time on the first page, some of it during the day, and some in the evening, both during weekdays and weekends, to see how different models run their rooms. Some models do countdowns (a big source of tokens) for public shows, and some restrict themselves to private and/or group shows, and both can work out very well. You have to spend some time on MFC to find out if it is for you. The more time you spend, the better prepared you will be.

If you can bring some of your private show regulars to MFC, you will already be ahead of the game, but unless you are already using Twitter, you might find it pretty tricky to get the word out.

You will want to get verified, and check out the Models Only section, as well.

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =24&t=1696

Reactions: Always_Tim and Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.