AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you please someone with a cuckold fetish?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reina Lynn

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 14, 2013
Lori's Lair
www.loriameslive.com
Twitter Username
@LoriAmesLive
MFC Username
LoriAmes
Streamate Username
LoriAmes
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/379293/LoriAmes/
Hi all.

I had a private tonight with a man who is a cuckold. It was my first experience with this fetish, and I wasn't sure what to say or do to satisfy him. I know what the fetish is; I just wasn't sure what to do on cam to fulfill his desires.

Can you all (models and members) offer some advice of things to say and do so I can better please people with this fetish going forward?

Thanks.

Funny you mention this. Just last week on Streamate I saw some guy talk about being a cuckold... and wondered the same thing.

Years ago, I remember in AOL chat rooms, guys claiming to be cuckolds would sign in, and I've never heard what they want women they don't even know to respond with. I mean, he should take it up with his wife.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
BJ and I used to do this fetish very frequently when we live cammed together. As a solo, dirty talk and role play are your friends. I'd guess that just telling him he's not good enough for you and that you're going to go sleep/blow/etc X person because they're so much better than him and you're making him watch would work. As a couple (could be simulated using a dildo if the base of it is off cam glory hole style), make the viewer feel like the partner who is being forced to watch you perform sex acts on your partner/dildo.

I know that my own interface with cuckolding comes from my voyeuristic tendencies, and not from any desire to feel like an inferior lover. In that way, I would want solo/ dirty talk be about describing encounters with other men. The masochistic component is still there, because it's still about other people having your mate, and you can further amplify that by describing the acts as happening while he's close, or in places of important mutual property ("I called him over right after you left for work, and he fucked me in our bed.") To me, that's far more intriguing in its subtlety than just getting berated. Of course, that's just me. It really depends upon what this guy is after. As we all know, communication is key. Talking with him beforehand, and setting up a few guidelines to take you down the road that he wants to go certainly wouldn't hurt.

Thank you all for your answers. It's great information.

I'm keen to become more skilled at satisfying a variety of fetishes. Thanks for the suggestions.

rileystewart said:
Literotica is a priceless resource for discovering roleplays for various fetishes for sure. It can help give you a glimpse into the minds of people who have that fetish and what storylines/scenarios seem to be the most commonly desired.
He he, that's the first time I've heard it referred to as that. I like that. I don't spend hours at a sex story site, it's a resource. Yeah. :)

zippypinhead said:
I know that my own interface with cuckolding comes from my voyeuristic tendencies, and not from any desire to feel like an inferior lover. In that way, I would want solo/ dirty talk be about describing encounters with other men. The masochistic component is still there, because it's still about other people having your mate, and you can further amplify that by describing the acts as happening while he's close, or in places of important mutual property ("I called him over right after you left for work, and he fucked me in our bed.") To me, that's far more intriguing in its subtlety than just getting berated. Of course, that's just me. It really depends upon what this guy is after. As we all know, communication is key. Talking with him beforehand, and setting up a few guidelines to take you down the road that he wants to go certainly wouldn't hurt.
This is very interesting. I've never dealt with a cuckold before who didn't want to be shamed. You've shown me a new avenue of this fetish, thanks. :-D

yossarian said:
Send James Deen to his house to fuck his wife? *shrug*

Very, very funny! Thank you!

Rose said:
zippypinhead said:
This is very interesting. I've never dealt with a cuckold before who didn't want to be shamed. You've shown me a new avenue of this fetish, thanks. :-D

Oddly most of them who come to me dont want the shame aspect. They dont want to be told they arent good enough. They want the aspect of their girl (me) getting pleasured by another. They like sharing me. They want to watch me enjoy the other guy, get off from them, and they just have the fun of watching it happen.

I think with any talk about fetishes it is up to the person asking for it to be very communicative on what they want. If they just say they are into cuckolding it is almost as non descriptive as saying you are into fucking. In the strictest sense of the word it would be impossible for you to help with this fantasy unless you married and then cheated on them. :lol: As you can see by the other replies, everyone's idea of what cuckolding is can be different. Unless we know what their idea of cuckolding is it would be difficult for anyone to give a good answer to what they want. Communication is key.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Status
Not open for further replies.