AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

show 2 cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiana_wild

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 6, 2013
london
I have just started to be a model on mfc and chaterbate, i see that some of the models have there main cam on and a smaller one in the corner of the man pic, is there some software I need to download for this? I have 2 USB cams that I use a HD one and a Logitech one, I would love to have one cam under my desk and the other on the top, please help xx

tiana_wild said:
I have just started to be a model on mfc and chaterbate, i see that some of the models have there main cam on and a smaller one in the corner of the man pic, is there some software I need to download for this? I have 2 USB cams that I use a HD one and a Logitech one, I would love to have one cam under my desk and the other on the top, please help xx

I think if you're using TWO different webcams, you don't need to use splitcamming software like ManyCam. Just select camera 1 for Site A and camera 2 for Site B. ManyCam is necessary when you're only using one webcam for two or more sites.

I've also heard good things about this splitcamming software:
http://very-soft.com/product/webcamsplitter

Reactions: tiana_wild
Hiya, yeah I can use both cams on 2 differant sites without a problem but getting a 2nd cam pic on my main cam pic is what I'm having problems doing, hope someone knows how to do this xx

manycam lets you put two cameras to the same site. I will be typing a guide with pictures when I get back on my other computer, but it's not that difficult.

Reactions: tiana_wild
that would be great, im not to clever with computers, I normaly get my fella to sort things like this out but he don't know lol, ill download manycams and ill see what I can do, many thanks for all your help xx

Iv done it, with a bit of help, thanks guys for all your help xx :hello2:

LadyLuna, I would be most grateful to learn how to do that. Thank you for being willing to offer some guidance.

I'd actually love a whole Manycams thread on the different things it can do. It looks cool, but finding tutorials has been a PITA.

Thanks!

I got the screen shots done, I just have to figure out the wording, order the screen shots, and put it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.