AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Starting off with web cam modeling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2013
I was looking into some sites and ones that I am thinking of doing are mygirlfund and also MFC. I would like to start off with mygirlfund to get an idea about all of this. What are other peoples experience with this site? And would I make money if I did not do anything nude? I really do not want to be nude but I really need money and I know I could make a lot.

There are many non-nude models working on MFC and some of them make a shed-load of money. I think, generally, nude models will make more than non-nude models, but it's not always the case.

As to whether you, personally, would make money as a non-nude mode, that's pretty much impossible for anyone here to say. It all depends what you look like, what your personality is like, what your hook will be, how much effort you're willing to put in to research and learn and perfect your craft, how you market yourself, when you'll be camming and for how long, what you'll be offering as incentives to tip, and how lucky you are :)

cookiemonsterblonde said:
I was looking into some sites and ones that I am thinking of doing are mygirlfund and also MFC. I would like to start off with mygirlfund to get an idea about all of this. What are other peoples experience with this site? And would I make money if I did not do anything nude? I really do not want to be nude but I really need money and I know I could make a lot.

MGF is where I started, and I'm still on there; I really like it. You can definitely make money as a non-nude girl there, though I don't know how much. Again it depends on your look, personality, the quality of your vids/pics, etc. MGF requires lots of time and patience in my experience but it has been excellent to me.

Reactions: Reina Lynn
Status
Not open for further replies.