AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to webcam modeling help??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2010
Hi everyone, I am looking for a agency to work with :? there are so many of them. I am looking for suggestions??? Please help, I feel soooo overwhelmed.

Thanks,
T

If you're looking to do MFC (the best place for cam work fo sho) then most girls do best without an agency from what I've heard and seen.

no need for an agency, just go to models like Amber's room and see how she does things. Then, take what you've learned and make it your own, that way you keep all the money you make.

Avoid agencies unless you have a very good reason for using one.

A model I've known for a few years used to work at a studio, and they stopped paying models, and she left them. Later, she signed up to a site through an agent, while doing shows from her own location. She also signed up with MFC as an independent. She had a disagreement with the agent and their relationship ended, and is now excluded from working at that other site for 6 months, because of that site's policies regarding studios and models. She is working at MFC as an independent just fine, and doing pretty well.

So yeah. Agencies can be more trouble than they are worth. Find the money to finance your computer, webcam and high-speed connection on your own and leave agents out of it. You'll be happier in the long run.

And you've come to the right place as a new model. The fabulous ladies of these forums will steer you right on your way to cam whore stardom. :)

I'd suggest just contacting a friend for some tech help if that's possible (unless you're good at computer type stuff on your own) and just do it without a studio/agency. You keep all your nickels that way, and make your own hours/rules.

I am curious how one would go about finding a studio, though. I don't know if a girl would just Google "webcam girl studio" and figure out the best local one to use.

On a side note read the release forms carefully... I got an invite to apply for the Reality Kings cam site and in there release it says you can't work in this industry for 4 months when the contract is terminated. I clicked on the big red X after reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.