AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If I want to cancel mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2013
i was thinking about trying mfc and this would be my first time doing anything like this. If I decide that I do not want to do it anymore how can I quit? Will all of my information and pics be removed?

If you're just looking to delete your account, that's pretty simple to do. Your profile will get taken down, as well.

However, there's no guarantee (or even likelihood) that your pictures, videos, or screencaps from your stream will be gone for good. That's not how the internet works. There's girls who are capped in their first week in some cases.

Once it's out there, it's out there forever. If that's something that will bother you, please please please reconsider camming.

I know I sound harsh, but this is one of those things where, if you have the slightest trepidation about your image being out there, you need to really sit down and ask yourself if camming is right for you. You can't undo the Internet.

CharlotteLace said:
You can't undo the Internet.

Is this a meme? This needs to be a meme. I'm envisioning a whole host of memes, one for each of the regular camgirls on this forum. The camgirl's face is huge, and it says on top "<model> says" and on the bottom "you can't undo the internet".

Then turn them into motivational posters, where the text under the meme says "think twice
before you post anything online"

LadyLuna said:
CharlotteLace said:
You can't undo the Internet.

Is this a meme? This needs to be a meme. I'm envisioning a whole host of memes, one for each of the regular camgirls on this forum. The camgirl's face is huge, and it says on top "<model> says" and on the bottom "you can't undo the internet".

Then turn them into motivational posters, where the text under the meme says "think twice
before you post anything online"

Clearly.... we need a new thread... ;)

Reactions: LadyLuna
Just my 2c but maybe trying somewhere less public than MFC (like chatrooms and shit I'm fairly sure are out there) so you could see if being on cam and being 'exhibitionist' might suit you if you took away the stress of trying to make money or pleasing demanding members?
Maybe this is a bad idea for reasons I haven;t thought of, but yeah, I imagine the risk of exposure is also far less if you just want to 'try it out'.

You're profile becomes unavailable, but memebers can still see PVT videos and Private Gallery images.

I'm only saying this as a mfc member not as a model, so i don't know if the images and videos can be removed ( i doubt it )

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Koolguy321 said:
You're profile becomes unavailable, but memebers can still see PVT videos and Private Gallery images.

I'm only saying this as a mfc member not as a model, so i don't know if the images and videos can be removed ( i doubt it )
She can at least opt out of the Private Gallerys iirc. But the Privates will be still available to the member.
I wonder also if MFC really deletes an account or just rename the closed account to some nonsense name. I have a model account in my friend list with a nonsense name and an nearly empty profile. So it would be better for the model to empty the profile of all information and then close the account, just in case MFC keeps it.

Status
Not open for further replies.