AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A member of mine has a theory about cam names (silly)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will probably get more responses to this in model's only.

Nope. That seems pretty irresponsible actually. lol

I know 3 different models real names and it doesn't apply for any.
And a LOT of models have said how they got their names. From favorite books, movies, whatever they happened to be watching at the moment. One got hers from a bottle of some beauty product that happened to be in her line of sight when she made it up.
So nope from everything I've ever heard. Bad theory I'd have to say.

Reactions: SexySteph
Mine does not, but Gen only has three letters haha.

Not true for either of the models whose names I know.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of models choose names somewhat similar to their real names, but obviously many (probably most) don't.

Considering my real name is longish and my cam name is a nickname/name of a common flower, the odds of that happening are really high.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
xSALTx said:
my cam name makes it improbable...
It's time you tell the truth. We all know your first name is Jaxine.
:lol: :lol:

Edit: if your first name really is Jaxine I'm going to FREAK!!!

Reactions: xSALTx
I have one letter in "Charlotte" that's also in my real name... But then again, with 3 different vowels, that was kinda bound to happen. ;)

So for me, he's practically half-right? :lol:

Rose said:
Considering my real name is longish and my cam name is a nickname/name of a common flower, the odds of that happening are really high.

Definitely. My real name is 7 letters, my cam name is 8 letters. There are only so many vowels and any name that long probably has at least 2. And some letters in the alphabet are just used more frequently than others. So I'd say that unless we're talking about two letters in a row it's pretty damn probable. Because in my case Lintilla gives you three vowels to match, and the others are all from the set they automatically give you in the bonus round on Wheel of Fortune because they're way too easy of guesses :-D

Reactions: LadyLuna and Rose
Kickaz said:
My real name is Kizlanafartalot...
This is increddibubble! I've never met someone with the same first name as me before! Hi name-sibling! :thumbleft:

Reactions: Kickaz
Kickaz said:
hey guys I've meant to tell you this a while back, but I was shy... :oops:

My real name is Kizlanafartalot :cool: now don't go around telling this to my fans cause they think my name is Glen :roll:

Thank you! :-D

Wait, wait... I thought your name was Gordon? SO CONFUSED!!!! :shock:

Reactions: Kickaz
Korreline said:
My real name is JerryBoBerry.
Imagine my shock and surprise when I saw someone on this very forum with my name!! :eek:
Your parents were fans of The Name Game song too?

Wait.... :think: sister? :shock:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Avalyn_ said:
He thinks that two letters in your first name match two letters in your camname.
So far I can say this is true for me and two other girls.

Is it true for you?

No.

KyraFortune said:
Nowhere near applies to me lol. Interesting theory though, curious what how he mentally came up with it.

I figured out your real name based on this comment. I'm on to you, Miss Zxqq Vbvmlm.

Status
Not open for further replies.