AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Need help with ideas, new cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2013
I just signed up for mfc and I would really like to try and stay non nude. The only problem is I'm running out of ideas of what to do to get people to tip me. Can someone please help me to put me in the right direction of what I actually could do as a non nude webcam model?

Also I was thinking of doing a raffle, since I saw a lot of girls do this. And I guess I would give away pictures. How would I give these pictures away? Would I email them?

Any help would really be nice, thank you.

cookiemonsterblonde said:
I just signed up for mfc and I would really like to try and stay non nude. The only problem is I'm running out of ideas of what to do to get people to tip me. Can someone please help me to put me in the right direction of what I actually could do as a non nude webcam model?

Also I was thinking of doing a raffle, since I saw a lot of girls do this. And I guess I would give away pictures. How would I give these pictures away? Would I email them?

Any help would really be nice, thank you.

once you get into the model only section there are more threads in there with game ideas and things.

Watch other non nude (and nude) models. DOn't Copycat them - but take concepts they use that work well for them.

For example "oh look I see that this successful non nude model does shower shows in spandex! I could do a shower or bath show in a white bikini!"

"Oh look I see that this model is doing a show with chocolate sauce all over her body. I'd like to do something similar, but she's naked. So i could wear pasties and panties! and maybe do a banana split show or something"

"oh look I see this model is taking tips to pick music choice. Maybe I could do a game where members pick songs that i dance to"

etc.

There's also a few threads in the main area if you use the search function or the stickies (i think kiethy has one??)

Pictures can be sent digitally or by mail. This depends on your preference. Digitally will be much cheaper, mail will be more personal and tangible. You could do a combination (20 winners get digital pics, 3 winners get mailed pics)

A few extra thoughts. BEARING IN MIND that i am the complete opposite of a non-nude/tease oriented model.

Essentially - non-nude models that are successful seem to be great at 3 things

One - creating an active, bonded community atmosphere in their chat room that encourages member loyalty. (so clubs and titles are a great way to do this)

Two - Dazzling people with their creativity with shows and or abilities. Panzii makes amazing art and sells it. Kickaz paints her body. Ive seen singers, dancers, etc. You can also be creative without being traditionally artistic on cam. Simply coming up with some really fun concepts for a dress up show or a unique game idea etc etc - all counts

Three - Theyre excellent teases. period.

Status
Not open for further replies.