AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Private show rates? (MFC)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaNoir

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 23, 2013
I'm new to camming, and had a lot of requests for skype shows on my first show.

I was just wondering, what's the standard amount to charge for 15mins/30mins/45mins/1 hour? I really have no idea!

Also, a few guys asked if I accepted paypal. I have no problem with that, but again what's a reasonable amount to charge?

Dont use paypal:

~ITs easy for the guys to charge back
~if paypal finds out you are using them for adult services, your account will be frozen and your funds in it
~ the member can find out your real name/info
~ setting up a paypal with fake into is technically fraud

If you insist on doing Skype, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do so through a VPN. There is no "standard" price, but Id reccomend charging at least the cost of a private or true private. The member gets a WAY better quality feed, you dont get the token benefit from spies, and you have to go away from MFC to do it. ITs much more personal. If I were doing Skypes, Id probably do the cost of true private or a bit more.

Always be sure to get paid up front - anyone who asks to pay after isn't actually going to.

There is a wealth of info in the model-only section regarding this, please get approved and do some searching

Status
Not open for further replies.