AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

FedEx/UPS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a camster but I do.

I use to be a vendor for a company that would send out packages with marketing materials needed in stores i was visiting that week. So I use to get packages delivered almost every day except Sunday.

Have his cell # on my address list. UPS has directions physically written on my file how to get to my house so if a temp fills in i don't miss one. He also knows my brother and drops off stuff there if the country roads are too bad to get back to my house. My house is WAY rural. Many days if I was in town he'd recognize my car wherever i was parked and just give me my stuff there.

Actually I built both the UPS and Fedex drivers computers too now that i think about it. Oh, and the UPS's girlfriends computer. :lol: Yeah. First name basis and then some.

Reactions: LadyLuna and pg240
pg240 said:
Here's my silly question for the day: Are you on a first-name basis with your FedEx or UPS delivery driver?

I was on first name basis at my old UPS store.. Though, they thought my name was Lacie. Often called me Ms. LaPlante..

Once walked in and he said to his coworker, "There she is!!" while walking up to me.

Always wondered what that meant.

The names on my packages have changed many times in the last year. Its always the same people delivering, I'm sure I've confused them. haha

Reactions: LadyLuna and pg240
Crumb said:
as a delivery guy who handles canada post and DHL.... I'm still waiting to find the hidden camgirl in my town to be home doing a answer the door naked show when I deliver lol

I've totally been guilty of answering the door wearing 'interesting' outfits. :lol: These days I rent a box, though. Probably for the best, haha.

Reactions: Crumb
My apartment's buzzer doesn't work. My regular UPS delivery guy has my number stored in his phone and if I don't answer immediately he'll leave a voicemail saying he'll be around on the block for the next few minutes.

He once called me asking to get buzzed in so he could leave a package for someone else in my building. I thought that was a little weird.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.