AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what can to do if have low upload speed ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2013
You can use streamsplit.com serice.
if you have slow UPLOAD speed this service will halp you.
you can send your show up to 10 sites simultaneously even if have just 1Mbit or less upload speed.

I'm just quoting from the other forum you posted this on.
Working at 10 camsites simultaneously means overloaded computer, overloaded Internet, slow bit rate, crowded computer screen, neglected members and a model who can not manage it all.

It also irks me that there are services which do this for free and are more credible. And you don't actually say what the price is. Only "try and buy".

That's the point. no have overload. you use JUST ONE media encoder and send JUST ONE stream to this service. and this service duplicate your stream and send it futher to other services. have FAQ on site and have trial mode. why not just read or just try ?

and what you can do if you have JUST 1 Mbit upload speed ? :) SplitCam software will not help in this case. but my service WILL help :)

RoseCavilla said:
If models wish to splitcam they can download SplitCam software. It's free. No trial, it's just free. :thumbleft:
Essentially what he is trying to explain is that if you use multicam, you are multiplying the bandwith you use because you are sending the data to multiple sites. His software apparently allows you to send one single stream to his servers, and then his servers send the data to the multiple sites, so the load on your personal connection is reduced.

How does this help someone who has slow upload speeds but isn't interested in splitcamming? I just want my single feed to be as strong as possible while living in an area with variable internet.

Is there anything that can boost my reliability and get the most out of my not-so-fabulous internet speeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.