AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment solution for independent models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2013
Hi Models,

this is my first post, thanks for having me here. I've been in a biz since 2007 as owner of internet company specialized in adult cams.

I would really appreciate any feedback, comment, suggestions you can give on the following, since we are now in development stage and still can tweak the service...

We will soon launch a new payment playform, customized and specialized for independent (skype) models. The idea is really simple.. we provide a payment platform for models, and make it very easy for them to have payment options such as credit card, ACH (usa direct debit) bitcoin, paysafecard, ukash, click and buy, but also country specific payment options like ideal, sofortbanking etc etc (no chargeback risk)

The process is simple: Client wants a show -> Model gives client her payment URL -> Client chooses his preferred payment method and pays the agreed package -> Model checks her real time stats page to confirm the payment was successful -> If YES, Show starts

How we pay you your money?
We can pay participating models weekly, with no minimum payout! We take care of all processing costs for the different options and and we pay models standard 80% of all their revenue generated. We can offer full-time models even up to 85% if they bring a certain sales volume (for example: $750 or more in a week in sales is 85% payout. )

We can pay weekly with payoneer, paxum and wire transfer. Payoneer and paxum have no minimum payout and no fee, Wire has a minimum payout of $500 and wire fee depending the bank.

(We also offer skype support so on request we could pay earlier if a situation comes up, we understand that independent models sometimes need their money fast and try to be helpful about that)

As said, we are in development, and we love to know what you think of this concept. Any suggestions or comments? What can we do better or add to make this an awesome service?

We really appreciate your input! Thanks in advance

Reactions: pjc666
the website will be Paymyshow.com (name says it all I guess :))

site is still blank, we are still in developing stage.. no unfortunately nothing to see at the moment

Reactions: pjc666
What fraud protections do you have in place? How do you propose to handle disputes? Why would models use your service instead of doing a private load on Payoneer?

Establishing credibility and gaining the confidence of both models and pervs will be the biggest hurdle for you to overcome. All anyone has to go by right now is the fact that you found this forum.

Sevrin said:
Why would models use your service instead of doing a private load on Payoneer?

Because Payoneer won't let us anymore. Sadly.

But GiftRocket will. What makes your platform more appealing than GiftRocket?

Sevrin said:
What fraud protections do you have in place? How do you propose to handle disputes? Why would models use your service instead of doing a private load on Payoneer?

Establishing credibility and gaining the confidence of both models and pervs will be the biggest hurdle for you to overcome. All anyone has to go by right now is the fact that you found this forum.

Thank you for your reply, you made some very good points. I hope my reply will be satisfying...

What fraud protections do you have in place?: Although our payment options have one of the highest levels of security, we recommend to use chargeback free payment options if possible.

How do you propose to handle disputes? When we launch our goal is to work with (let's say 10 -15) verified models only, optimize our service where we can and grow slowly from there, because we feel that our service should be optimal for all parties involved. By working with a small number of models, we will build trust and establish a good and personal relationship with participating models (live skype support). We are not a referee nor police officer. We make it clear on our site that payments should only be made after the payment amount, show details etc are agreed between customer and model. Although there will be some rules and regulation, we trust our verified models and disputes are between customer and model. We will never refund a customer for no reason.

Although this solution will be new, I am not new and familiar with adult cams... I am aware that no matter how great a camshow was... there will always be customers looking for a reason to dispute funds etc.. customers that are never satisfied. In such cases... we stand behind our verified models 100%.

When weird disputes come in... we can decide to investigate, check with the particular model and try to solve the dispute.

Personally I do not have experience with payoneer private load option, and I am not sure that is even allowed.

At the same time, I am not saying ALL sales should go via our service, it's always the model's choice what payment method she prefers. . But we do offer a variety of payment options that are not available for independent models at this moment IMO. More payment options means more potential sales. Also, we offer 100% anonymous payment options so customers never have to worry about privacy.

We offer chargeback free payment options, and since we all know how chargebacks can ruin your day, that is a big plus!

Additionally we will offer payment options for specific countries such as ideal for the Netherlands, sofortbanking for Germany and 6 more EU countries. For a model with US customers that might now be interesting, but for a Dutch model... that is an awesome option! (also chargeback free btw)

SexyStephXS said:
Sevrin said:

Because Payoneer won't let us anymore. Sadly.

But GiftRocket will. What makes your platform more appealing than GiftRocket?
Thanks for your reply!

Like I said in my last post:
I am not saying ALL sales should go via our service, it's always the model's choice what payment method she prefers. . But we do offer a variety of payment options that are not available for independent models at this moment IMO. More payment options means more potential sales. Also, we offer 100% anonymous payment options so customers never have to worry about privacy.

We offer chargeback free payment options, and since we all know how chargebacks can ruin your day, that is a big plus!

Additionally we will offer payment options for specific countries such as ideal for the Netherlands, sofortbanking for Germany and 6 more EU countries. For a model with 100% US customers that might now be interesting, but for a Dutch model with some Dutch traffic... that is an awesome option! (and also chargeback free btw)

BTW, if requested by many...we could also think about adding giftrocket or other options to our payment solution... I would have to look into that if that would be a good option and technically possible

We are always looking to add more good payment methode.

digitalfanta said:
BTW, if requested by many...we could also think about adding giftrocket to our payment solution... I would have to look into that if that would be a good option and technically possible

But giftrocket is just a universal giftcard site. What is the point in the member paying through you > you sending the model a giftcard when the member can just go giftrocket > model directly? So long as the model cashes out her giftcard before doing a show or whatever she's in the clear.

Jessi said:
digitalfanta said:
BTW, if requested by many...we could also think about adding giftrocket to our payment solution... I would have to look into that if that would be a good option and technically possible

But giftrocket is just a universal giftcard site. What is the point in the member paying through you > you sending the model a giftcard when the member can just go giftrocket > model directly? So long as the model cashes out her giftcard before doing a show or whatever she's in the clear.

I am not very familiar with giftrocket...Heard of it but never used it... that's why I said I would have to look into that to know for sure. Reading your reply makes me realize I don't have to anymore. Unless we get request from models to add it to our solution... member giftrocket > model directly makes more sense indeed if you choose to use that option. Thanks for clearing that up for me

One question for you to help me understand better: How long does it take before you can cash out a giftrocket giftcard? How do you get your cash (bank account?) Are chargebacks possible?

digitalfanta said:
I am not very familiar with giftrocket...Heard of it but never used it... that's why I said I would have to look into that to know for sure. Reading your reply makes me realize I don't have to anymore. Unless we get request from models to add it to our solution... member giftrocket > model directly makes more sense indeed if you choose to use that option. Thanks for clearing that up for me

I would be really wary of a company that did not familiarize themselves IN DEPTH with the other options available to their target consumers. You're unfamiliar with Payoneer AND Giftrocket which are other BIG options in the industry. Even if Payoneer doesn't offer the same service anymore, judging by this thread it seems incredibly valuable to familiarize yourself with it and what it does and doesn't offer.

If the member pays in advance, what happens if the model does not do the show after receiving her money? Or if the agreed upon length or content does not happen?

KayleePond said:
digitalfanta said:

I would be really wary of a company that did not familiarize themselves IN DEPTH with the other options available to their target consumers. You're unfamiliar with Payoneer AND Giftrocket which are other BIG options in the industry. Even if Payoneer doesn't offer the same service anymore, judging by this thread it seems incredibly valuable to familiarize yourself with it and what it does and doesn't offer.

I understand what you are saying.. However I am familiar with Payoneer (have been using them for years) and I do know giftrocket but I am not a model. If I already knew every detail of the indy cam biz I would not have made this topic... I am also here to learn new things... That's why I asked for feedback... If you and others tell me giftrocket is perfect and covers all your payment needs 100%... I might cancel this project... If not.. Lets hear what payment methods could make your Indy cam work better.

Reactions: RoxieRed
Well, Giftrocket isn't perfect either. It might be great for exchanges within the US, but it's not ideal for foreign senders or recipients. They don't accept international credit cards, for instance. Since this forum attracts mostly US models, Giftrocket probably offers them everything they need.

The majority of cam models on MFC, however, work from the former Eastern Bloc countries like Romania, Russia, etc. You might want to look into a solution that *they* would find attractive, as there are no convenient options for them that ensure both privacy and security for both sender and recipient. They have their own model forums, but, unless you are fluent in their languages, I would start by earning the confidence of a couple of successful models from those territories and picking their brains on the subject. Most models from there are studio models, but there are an increasing number of independents, as well.

Sevrin said:
Well, Giftrocket isn't perfect either. It might be great for exchanges within the US, but it's not ideal for foreign senders or recipients. They don't accept international credit cards, for instance. Since this forum attracts mostly US models, Giftrocket probably offers them everything they need.

The majority of cam models on MFC, however, work from the former Eastern Bloc countries like Romania, Russia, etc. You might want to look into a solution that *they* would find attractive, as there are no convenient options for them that ensure both privacy and security for both sender and recipient. They have their own model forums, but, unless you are fluent in their languages, I would start by earning the confidence of a couple of successful models from those territories and picking their brains on the subject. Most models from there are studio models, but there are an increasing number of independents, as well.

Thanks! That was useful! Will think about that for a few days...

Shaun__ said:
If the member pays in advance, what happens if the model does not do the show after receiving her money? Or if the agreed upon length or content does not happen?

We offer payment options that are processed within 1 minute... meaning in 99% if the cases a show will happen instantly (or same day).

Additionally, this service is not for everyone...certainly not for new models... it is intended for established models with a certain fan / customer base, and situations like you describe are not likely to happen with the models we prefer to work with. Also we will verify all models before they can use our service and join our "featured models" page.

I believe Fulltime independent models have a high level of professionalism (or they already would have failed as an independent model) and will solve situations like this themselves (reschedule the show). We will try to help solving little issues in any way we can of course...

In case it does happen for whatever reason, a customer paid and from that point a model simply vanishes from the face of the eath, yes.. that customer is entitled to a refund.

We can publish to black list of known skype / yahoo scammers on our site of course..

digitalfanta said:
Shaun__ said:

We offer payment options that are processed within 1 minute... meaning in 99% if the cases a show will happen instantly (or same day).

Additionally, this service is not for everyone...certainly not for new models... it is intended for established models with a certain fan / customer base, models that can use additional payment options with an attractive payout rate. Although they can happen, situations like you describe are not likely to happen with the models we prefer to work with. Also we will verify all models before they can use our service and join our "featured models" page.

I believe Fulltime independent models have a high level of professionalism (or they already would have failed as an independent model) and will solve situations like this themselves (reschedule the show). We will try to help solving little issues in any way we can of course...

To answer your question... In case it does happen for whatever reason, a customer paid for a show or content.. and from that point a model simply vanishes from the face of the earth, yes.. that customer is entitled to a refund. Simple as that

We can publish to black list of known skype / yahoo scammers on our site of course..

sorry for double post above.. wrong button :eek:

as said before, we would like to start with 10 - 15 models, a few spots are already filled, but room for more...

If you are an established professional and fulltime model, you like what you read here and you want to reserve a spot... Feel free to send me a pm

Sevrin said:

Just wanted to chime in quickly to say that as a European model I've always been able to receive money on Giftrocket just fine. :) I just transfered it to my PayPal account. It sucks that they don't accept international credit cards, but for internaional models, that doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.