AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misono

Banhammered
Sep 15, 2011
Just hoping someone can give me a bit of information on this. Have a model friend who hasn't unfortunately been online since September. I'm aware, having talked at length with them over the years, that it's their birthday this month, so was planning on sending them an offline tip in the hopes they'd get a surprise cheque in the post.

They're Canadian, and I was wondering if the cheque in the post thing was automatic, or if a model had to actually go in and request MFC send a cheque. I'm aware minimum payout is $20 though, so will offline for over that amount. Just concerned that it might end up sat on their account for a while until such time as they come back/delete.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Misono said:
Just hoping someone can give me a bit of information on this. Have a model friend who hasn't unfortunately been online since September. I'm aware, having talked at length with them over the years, that it's their birthday this month, so was planning on sending them an offline tip in the hopes they'd get a surprise cheque in the post.

They're Canadian, and I was wondering if the cheque in the post thing was automatic, or if a model had to actually go in and request MFC send a cheque. I'm aware minimum payout is $20 though, so will offline for over that amount. Just concerned that it might end up sat on their account for a while until such time as they come back/delete.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I was under the impression the minimum payout for Canadian models was higher on MFC.

It autosends unless you request it not to!

I double checked (pun intended ehehe), and it's $20 minimum for a cheque to Canada as well :-D

GenXoxo said:
It autosends unless you request it not to!

I double checked (pun intended ehehe), and it's $20 minimum for a cheque to Canada as well :-D

Thanks for the clarification! Was planning to send higher anyway, but wanted to make sure.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.