AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Online finance & tracking tools

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you use one or more

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No way, don't trust anyone but myself with my data

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, but I might if the service had an anonymous feature

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CallMeWilliam

V.I.P. AmberLander
Aug 2, 2010
I have been wondering about this topic since I actually joined MFC (over 3 years now) and yes I know of camyourway which again perked my interest in the topic awhile back as well a recent project I was working on again fuelled my interest.

* What are your concerns (if any) when it comes to basically handing over your financial data to an online service?

* If the service was able to make your data anonymous at the expense of some features to your account, would it make a difference with your decision of not using one?

To clarify what I mean about anonymous data is there would be no way an owner could tie a specific set of data to a specific model unless the model made that connection. The service owner could answer the question "one account made xxx dollars per/day/month/year" but could not say "Jane Smith made xxx dollars per/day/month/year".

Just an FYI I have no affiliation to the people who run camyourway or any other tool like this, nor am I trying to undermine their efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.