AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PayMyShow.com is LIVE! Payment platform for indy cam models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2013
Hi Models, My name is San, I am here to answer questions in all honesty, listen to feedback, discuss our service and options, and offer general support. I am also here to learn, so let's talk about what we can do do for each other!

We are happy to announce the launch of our payment platform customized and specialized for independent (skype) models: http://www.Paymyshow.com

Features for models: http://paymyshow.com/feautures-for-models/

Paymyshow in a few words: weekly payouts of 80 - 85 %, Multiple (chargeback free) payment options, easy setup and real time stats..

A little background info about us: We've been in a biz since 2007 as an internet marketing service specialized in adult cams. We started our company in the Netherlands, but decided to move to a place where the sun DOES shine, so right now we are located in Aruba (Caribbean).
During the past years we have been pretty successful as an affiliate promoting some of the biggest cam sites, mainly on our own network of review sites. Although we are still doing that, as the adult biz is slowly changing and previous methods that were successful in the past do not necessarily apply in today's market... we like to think "outside the box" and expand our services to other segments of the biz.

During the development of paymyshow.com, we've had good communication with a few well known indy models who allowed us to pick their brains about existing payment options, what's missing now and of course the need for additional payment options.

Our goal is to start working with a small number of verified models only, optimize our service where we can and grow slowly from there. We provide live skype support as much as we can.

Who are we looking for?

You are an established independent model, you have ways of generating your own leads. You might have your own website and maybe even your own credit card processor. You hate charge backs and /or could use additional payment methods (that are chargeback free).

Or... You are a semi-independent model. Although you not a fulltime indy model, you are active on skype already and you are thinking about being even more independent if you could offer suitable payment methods; Join Paymyshow, create a profile with us, set your rates and start accepting payments instantly without the hassle of applying for your own merchant account.

Or... You are an independent model and you live and/or have customers in the following countries: USA, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria, Swiss, France, the Netherlands or Belgium. By joining our platform you can accept the preferred charge back free payment methods for these countries, that are processed instantly, while keeping your and your customers identity private!

Is this you? We welcome you at Paymyshow...

I am of course very curious to hear your feedback, comments and suggestions

Re: PayMyShow.com is LIVE! Payment platform for indy cam mod

I'm not trying to rain on your parade here, but I just want to remind models that read this and don't use the search function that Giftrocket is a completely anonymous payment method for both model and member and charges the member (I believe) only 10% of the transaction. I haven't heard of them doing chargebacks, but if that's a major concern then perhaps the 20% is worth it for you.

I'm curious to know why there is a very similiar thread for this though. https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/v...&p=417605&hilit=Giftrocket+chargeback#p417605

Sans, besides the no chargeback guarantee and that you can help models receive payment from international members, what benefits do you offer?

That link to model features says "page not found".

And you may wish to work on your mobile format. I'm not sure about the desktop version but the mobile is difficult to navigate, the pictures are distorted, and honestly the site has a cookie cutter feel. You should consider hiring models for more relevant photos and a graphic designer for a more professional result.

RoseCavilla said:
I'm not trying to rain on your parade here, but I just want to remind models that read this and don't use the search function that Giftrocket is a completely anonymous payment method for both model and member and charges the member (I believe) only 10% of the transaction. I haven't heard of them doing chargebacks, but if that's a major concern then perhaps the 20% is worth it for you.

I'm curious to know why there is a very similiar thread for this though. https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/v...&p=417605&hilit=Giftrocket+chargeback#p417605

Sans, besides the no chargeback guarantee and that you can help models receive payment from international members, what benefits do you offer?

That link to model features says "page not found".

And you may wish to work on your mobile format. I'm not sure about the desktop version but the mobile is difficult to navigate, the pictures are distorted, and honestly the site has a cookie cutter feel. You should consider hiring models for more relevant photos and a graphic designer for a more professional result.

Sorry for my late reply, had some really hectic days here... but thanks for your feedback, critical but honest, I appreciate that.

As for giftrocket.. Yes chargebacks are possible unfortunately.. and... in most cam cases after the show is already done.. a "gift" is simply cancelled and models are stuck with nothing. For some models it does work without chargebacks, others complain about giftrocket chargebacks/cancellations.

The models URL was changed because of a typo, I simply forgot to update the thread here, so the new URL is http://paymyshow.com/features-for-models/ which basically also answers your other question, as most benefits and features that we offer are listed there. (such as low- fees / weekly payouts / access to our in-house team of designers)

About the mobile format, we have very professional in-house team of graphic designers, no need to hire anyone ;-) I agree things always can (and should) improve, and we are not where we want to be, but the mobile format works as it should work on my android. Which operating system do you use?

Thanks again

"Most" cases? Uh, no. You have no statistics or experience to back that up.

If a model redeems Giftrocket before doing a show, then there is no way to do a chargeback. And as any camgirl will tell you, "most" members do not try to do a chargeback. I've used Giftrocket several times with great success myself.

RoseCavilla said:
"Most" cases? Uh, no. You have no statistics or experience to back that up.

If a model redeems Giftrocket before doing a show, then there is no way to do a chargeback. And as any camgirl will tell you, "most" members do not try to do a chargeback. I've used Giftrocket several times with great success myself.

Actually Rose they can do a chargeback at any time before it hits your actual account you transferred it to. So say you chose bank account which takes 3-4 days to transfer the guy has 3-4 days to cancel it. I know most guys wont cancel but it has happened so you still have to be careful about giftrocket too.

It is not a "most cases" they cancel by any means Digital. You saying it like that just tells me you have no experience in this business or how things work.

Also asking what system we have is irrelevant. You should be making sure it working on Windows, Mac, iPhone, android, windows phones, and with every browser on your own. That's just good business and forethought.

Reactions: SexySteph

Thanks Teagan_Chase for clearing that up... and thanks for your feedback (about the mobile format.. I asked because I was surprised.. again.. our mobile format works as it should work for now... we might update the mobile look soon )

When I said "most cases" I didn't mean that most giftrocket transfers are subject to a chargeback/cancellation, I meant that in most (cancellation) cases the show is already performed before the cancellation 2 days later... a lot of times the shows are done immediately when a model gets a notification from giftrocket that a gift was sent (especially when models are not aware of the cancellation risk during those 4 days!!!) . It takes a few days before the funds are actually in for example your bank account, and unless you have received the money in your (bank) account chargebacks/cancellations can happen.. That is what I have learned from other models.. indeed not from my own experience since I do not use giftrocket myself.

So, if you want to use giftrocket as a chargeback free options, you should wait approx 3/4 days to get the funds in your (bank) account and then do the show.. It works for some of course, but to me that doesn't should as the perfect solution as I can imagine that a lot of clients want a show instantly at that particular moment.. and not in 4 days...

Having said that, please don't get me wrong here... giftrocket seems to me like a solid company, a very attractive payment solution and I can see the benefits for some models, I can imagine that it works very well for USA models with USA regulars... but as most payment options it is not 100% perfect...

I have also been told that giftrocket accepts USA credit card only...so can be a limitation for some models... Giftrocket might work great for you RoseCavilla, glad to hear that and keep doing what you are doing! But do you agree that there might be models out there from other countries with other clients that could use additional payment solutions??

As I said before and as we also have on our info page "How you want to use paymyshow is totally up to you! If you already have a well working business practice, that’s great! No need to overhaul that, just explore our options to discover how it can supplement to that practice!"

Example of our benefits... Let's say one of you suddenly has a client from the Netherlands or Germany... and he want to spend a fortune on skype with you.. sounds great BUT he doesn't have (OR he doesn't want to use) his credit card... giftrocket unfortunately is not an option anymore in this situation...

Option 1: no show.. everything is cancelled... too bad
Option 2: Paymyshow.. in this example we offer the 100% chargeback free options for those countries, processed within seconds... done! IMO that's a win situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.