AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Premium acting like a possessive boyfriend!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KristinaReapsMe

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 28, 2013
Hello, everyone!

So I am beginning to have a problem with a regular of mine. He is a sweetheart to me and tips me over 1000tokens a day (both online and offline) but I've begun to notice his dark side. When someone demands something of me ("spread ass bb" that type of thing), before I can even politely he immediately shuts them up by telling them "tip or sftu". At first it was kind of cute but now I feel like it's making things tense in my room. Usually those non-tipping freeloaders just back away and leave, but the occasional one will sit in the room and my guy will PM me saying, "I won't knock out your countdown until he/she leaves." I kindly asked him to stop and that I can run my room just fine on my own, but I'm at my wits end. Help!!!!

:(

Some people enjoy having money so they can control others in some fashion, and it's no different on a camsite. What did he say when you asked him to stop being so controlling? It's really your call. If he's making you uncomfortable and unhappy, then his money's not worth it. If you decide to stand your ground, be prepared for him to move on. Personally, as tempting as it can be to have a high-paying regular like this, I don't think it's worth it.

TKLovely said:
Hello, everyone!

So I am beginning to have a problem with a regular of mine. He is a sweetheart to me and tips me over 1000tokens a day (both online and offline) but I've begun to notice his dark side. When someone demands something of me ("spread ass bb" that type of thing), before I can even politely he immediately shuts them up by telling them "tip or sftu". At first it was kind of cute but now I feel like it's making things tense in my room. Usually those non-tipping freeloaders just back away and leave, but the occasional one will sit in the room and my guy will PM me saying, "I won't knock out your countdown until he/she leaves." I kindly asked him to stop and that I can run my room just fine on my own, but I'm at my wits end. Help!!!!

:(
Ask him to stop. Tell him you can control your room. If he doesn't back off then you simply have to ask is his money worth it? Or is he driving off enough people that would be tipping more if he were gone. Also at what point does your sanity say enough.

If you don't do something it will just get worse. He'll turn psycho eventually when you do ban him. Seen it many times in different models rooms. Hell. many of them have come here to post messages about 'only wanting to help the poor little girl and she banned me!'

Personally, my opinion would be to tell him to knock it off. Give him ONE warning, if he does it again give him a 60 day ban to cool his jets. I'm betting he's turning away more money for you than he's giving you, so he's not worth putting up with trouble.

So I did a show last night and I was 110 tokens away from my countdown. This same guy(I'm going to call him Big Papa) just sat there and watched all the basics and one-time-only premiums beg their asses off, until that one persistent premium came in and begged constantly, but never tipped. Big Papa sent me a PM saying, "I'm not tipping until he leaves, and you can't ban him." What the heck? Instead of just telling him to back off, I asked him why he did that. Now I genuinely enjoy the shows that I do and he knew I was ready to burst with all the sexual energy that was going in my room. This was his reply:

"I don't do it to punish you. It's to punish them. They want to see something they have to tip for it."

I warned him against doing that and that if he kept trying to play Monster Mod to my room, I was going to have to ban him. He then told me that I would never reach my countdowns if he wasn't around and proceeded to sit there until someone finally tipped. I've been in a controlling and abusive relationship before so this is exactly what it feels like. Any pointers? All feedback is welcomed from models and members.

Thanks guys. :crybaby:

Just ban him. Brace yourself for a drop-off in income until you find enough new regulars to fill the tipping void he's left behind (which probably won't take long with the power crazy dickwad chasing potential tippers away no longer being a part of your room) but I get the impression you'll be much happier without him in your room :twocents-02cents:

TKLovely said:
So I did a show last night and I was 110 tokens away from my countdown. This same guy(I'm going to call him Big Papa) just sat there and watched all the basics and one-time-only premiums beg their asses off, until that one persistent premium came in and begged constantly, but never tipped. Big Papa sent me a PM saying, "I'm not tipping until he leaves, and you can't ban him." What the heck? Instead of just telling him to back off, I asked him why he did that. Now I genuinely enjoy the shows that I do and he knew I was ready to burst with all the sexual energy that was going in my room. This was his reply:

"I don't do it to punish you. It's to punish them. They want to see something they have to tip for it."

I warned him against doing that and that if he kept trying to play Monster Mod to my room, I was going to have to ban him. He then told me that I would never reach my countdowns if he wasn't around and proceeded to sit there until someone finally tipped. I've been in a controlling and abusive relationship before so this is exactly what it feels like. Any pointers? All feedback is welcomed from models and members.

Personally I would get rid of this guy without even thinking about it. No amount of tokens is worth him trying to control you and your room like that. Once he is gone you will make room for other tippers who won't be scared off by him and his bullshit. As camgirls we have to pander to a lot of other people's emotional issues as part of the job but it's important to have strong boundaries about how we allow people to behave towards us and in our rooms. This guy is abusing the fact that you don't have your boundaries set and is showing you zero respect. That is not worth putting up with IMO. He's obviously giving himself a massive hard-on for the fact that he thinks that you couldn't survive without him, and the fact that you are even entertaining this says a lot about how you view yourself. Take the control back and show yourself that you value your own sanity above his tokens and attitude problem. You'll look back in a a couple of weeks and wonder why you hadn't done it sooner.

TKLovely said:

SO ban his ass immediately! You will never advance with an idiot like that in your room.
Maybe give him the message in picture form before the banning. I've included a couple for you to consider sending him.

Attachments

• gtfo_take_fail-s570x610-78516.jpg
    gtfo_take_fail-s570x610-78516.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 289
  • stfu-gtfo-demotivational-poster-1210905397.jpg
    stfu-gtfo-demotivational-poster-1210905397.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 289
TKLovely said:

I agree that he wants them to work for it but it's not his place to tell you who you can or can't ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.