AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

So confused right right now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2013
Hi girlies

So Ive signed up to be a model on MFC. Everything was going well and after I uploaded my legal documents (IDs and such) I went out for dinner and came back home and tried to login in to my MFC account and they told me that 'an error has occurred' and that they could not authenticate my account and to also contact them. I did so and I wasnt rude or anything to them. Ive sent them 2 emails via their 'contact form', and emailed models@myfreecamsmail.com & support@myfreecams.com (not in the same day of cause, its over the period of 3 days) and still nothing. They didnt respond and Ive checked my Junk mail. So I thought maybe I should just signup again. This time I didnt even get any email telling me of my application approval, nothing at all. I havent even starting broadcasting on cam so I couldnt have broken any rules. And when I clicked the links I got in my email from my first model signup application - it says my profile has been approved and it is now active.

I signed up on Tuesday and I havent gotten anything. Its already Saturday. What should I do now? Sending 4 emails to them already makes me feel like some pain in the ass. Im now on livejasmin but I really like MFC thou. Any advice or help?

xx

It sounds to me like clicking through the links that were in your email gave them the email verification they needed for your account to get approved. As a company, they likely wouldn't want their primary contact for you to not have been verified as well.

Good luck on MFC!

RoseCavilla said:
Could you clarify what's happened? I'm confused.

You tried to sign up once and were given some error. But you tried a second time and they accepted your application? Is that right? If they accepted it then... What's the problem?

Im sorry, thats probably my bad for not being clearer :(

So on Tuesday 7/12 @ around 7am I signed up with MFC to become a model. Subsequently I got 2 emails from MFC:
1) my Application ID: 521748 has been approved
2) Your MyFreeCams model account is now active

So I logged in and did my profile and all that and submit my legal documents.
Later in the noon I went out, came home at night and thought about how I wanted to tweak my profile so i tried to log back in. When I did this message came up; "An error has occurred! We were unable to authenticate your account. Contact us for assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience.". So I contacted them via their contact form http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Contact_Support#Contact_form. After 12 hours, I didnt get a response (plus i was afraid I typed in the wrong email address cos I was so tired) so I sent another message to them via the same contact form.
I sent this: Hi! I registered for a MFC model account and when I tried to login, they said there was an error and that they were unable to authenticate my account. Is there anything I can provide to help 'authenticate' my account? Thanks.
And nothing, nadah, no response too.

On Wednesday I tried to signup for another MFC account (#2) to avoid waiting for a response which I felt would never come with the same email address I used in my #1 signup. And this time, I didnt even get the 'application approved email' I didnt even get a 'im sorry but your application was rejected' or something along those lines. So I waited, hoping theyd reply me.

Thursday, I emailed models@myfreecamsmail.com - nothing.
Friday morning, I emailed support@myfreecams.com - still nothing.

At midnight (Saturday), I tried to register again (#3- Application ID: 523134 ) with a different email address - and nothing still.

When I clicked the link from the email attached to my very #1 application, its says that my application has been approved my account is active. But when I do a model search on MFC, my username does not show up.

Im really at a lost right now. Hope I made sense and made it clearer :)

xx

KaterinaPryde said:
I once got that error and come to find out I was trying to use the wrong password :? I felt like an idiot - but it didnt say wrong password - just that they couldnt authenticate my account and to contact support. Not saying that is your issue, but you may want to double check.

I did that too. I even cleared my browser history and cache and it says the same thing. Its so frustrating. and I read all threads online about MFC ignoring messages if youre being all sassy and rude, but I wasnt anything like that. :(

Im sure you probably checked your junk mail and spam mail... but just in case...

- Could it be something simple like a crappy scan or expired ID
- Is your IP address from one of MFCs blocked countries? MFC doesn't allow sign ups from soem regions
-If your IP changes often (IE a proxy) maybe their server is flagging it

Thats all I can think of!

Reactions: Deyvinex
Jessi said:
Im sure you probably checked your junk mail and spam mail... but just in case...

- Is your IP address from one of MFCs blocked countries? MFC doesn't allow sign ups from soem regions

I did check my junk/spam mail but nothing. I was thinking maybe it could be the scanned ID cos my scanner made it look almost black and white. I was willing to send a HD image of my passport but they didnt respond back. Im from New Zealand so I dont think its due to blocked countries (i hope not) and I dont use a proxy. Its a little frustrating :think:

Jessi said:

Hello, I'm sorry but is there a page where I could see which are the blocked countries?

noemik said:
Jessi said:

Hello, I'm sorry but is there a page where I could see which are the blocked countries?

I bet the MFC Wiki page has that info!

Status
Not open for further replies.