AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In-person interview

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2013
Are there models who are comfortable with in-person interviews? What needs to known about an interviewer, or the location of the interview, before a model is comfortable with the idea? Answer this for others and for yourself. Thanks!

guggenheim said:
Are there models who are comfortable with in-person interviews? What needs to known about an interviewer, or the location of the interview, before a model is comfortable with the idea? Answer this for others and for yourself. Thanks!

I would ask the reason for it needing to be in person. Why isn't skype good enough?

Personally I see not one reason ever needing to meet for an interview as a cam model in person with someone. It screams of danger and creepiness. There's never any need to.

Also this post with no info just sounds like you're trying to get girls to meet you and you want info on how to do it under the premise of an interview. Nope, not gonna help you. Stop trying to meet the girls. We don't want to meet you.

Whuuuut? This sounds an awful lot like someone asking what needs to be said to a model in order for them to let their guard down and actually meet up with someone to conduct an "interview".

For starters, who are you? A journalist? An academic? A perv? Male? Female? Where are you based?

What is the purpose of the interview? Is it for an article? If so, which publication? Can you provide links to your work? References? Contact details/information that would prove you are who you say you are? A portfolio? Is it for an academic paper? What's your thesis? Which university do you attend? Why and how are models relevant to your paper?

Why do you need to interview the subject face to face? Why can the interview not be conducted over the phone? Or by email? Or by Skype?

Will you be paying the interviewee? Reimbursing them for travel costs, etc?

For any sane person to meet a stranger they met on an internet forum for an interview about their job they would need to know all of the above at a minimum, and then no doubt a buttload more on top.

The one inspiration I always cite is Humans of New York. The person talks to people he finds most interesting during his day in New York City. Although, what differs between the 2 of us is that he's photography-based, while I prefer audio.

Cam models are not the only people I'm interested in. The first people that come to mind are the homeless and people who are disfranchised. Who are they and how did they get to where they are? I'm not comparing any of my subjects of interest, beside that I feel the public do not often hear from these people.

I have interviewed people, but not with audio equipment. I've found that when I write up a person I had e-mailed, the article becomes one-sided. The questions are my own, the person does not ask anything in return, and the interview process is too formal. In the end, it's a boring read.

I have little access to personal transportation, so the city is my best bet. As far as reimbursement goes, I would pay for a MetroCard or cab fare. Also, I would prefer not to buy a person’s story.

My sense coming from the responses is that because of the intimacy of a models work, an in-person interview is unlikely.

Keep in mind you're asking people for whom an occupational hazards is possibly being stalked by psychopaths to go meet a stranger somewhere for an interview. You might be a swell guy, but there's probably nothing you could say to 100% convince them you're not a serial killer.

Think of it this way: if a stranger asked you to meet them somewhere as a favor and you were only like 80% sure you wouldn't be kidnapped and murdered, would you go?

guggenheim said:
I have little access to personal transportation, so the city is my best bet. As far as reimbursement goes, I would pay for a MetroCard or cab fare. Also, I would prefer not to buy a person’s story.

Wow, sounds enticing! :lol: You want to meet in person, and only pay for the cab fare? Where do I sign up? :eek:

Even aside from the "is this person going to assault me?" crap....

For cam girls, the less people we meet in person or who have our real life information the better. Anonymity is hard to protect when meeting each Jack Jason and Jim that wants an "interview."

Re: In-person kinky kinky sex, I mean "discussion"

Interviews? No one will fall for that dude, now for a much more important question.

Are there models who are comfortable with in-person kinky kinky "discussion"? What needs to known about the kinky kinky "discussion", or the location of the kinky kinky "discussion", before a model is comfortable with the kinky kinky "discussion"? Answer this for others and for yourself. Thanks!

gyZ4iUw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.