AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In a perfect world

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 12, 2013
www.mojohost.com
Twitter Username
@NatalieMojoHost
Hey Gals! :hello2:
I was wondering - if you could have your own website with any design and functions, what would that be like?
Imagine that this is a perfect world, it's all free and you can ask for anything in terms of look/technology.

xoxo

ANY designs and functions? I'd want mine to be a website in the form of a robot. Like Rosie, from the Jetsons. I think I could settle for this.

I_Am_Iris said:
ANY designs and functions? I'd want mine to be a website in the form of a robot. Like Rosie, from the Jetsons. I think I could settle for this.

OMG and maybe the robot is an EXPERT videographer and will always capture you from the very best angles!!

KayleePond said:
I_Am_Iris said:

OMG and maybe the robot is an EXPERT videographer and will always capture you from the very best angles!!
Plus she dusts!

Attachments

• Rosie-from-The-Jetsons.jpg
    Rosie-from-The-Jetsons.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 194
Reactions: AllisonWilder
Lol... wish it could make coffee too :-D
But, hm, seriously? there are plent of services like that - making a sites is not rocket science any more, but it's, well, limited in many things unless you're really techy

Status
Not open for further replies.