AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How long did it take you to find out about ACF & other sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2013
As you started out caming, how long did it take you to find out that websites such as ACF, MyCamGirl and (unfortunately) [site name banned*3] exists? Also how did you go about finding them?

Reactions: AmberCutie
Re: How long did it take you to find out about ACF & other s

A member friend suggested ACF to me after around a month of camming. The others I found by googling my model name (not sure how long after I started).

Probably about 6 months after I started camming. When I was googling my model name. Wish I could have found ACF before I started camming, because there are so many tips for new models!!! I could have been rich, I tell ya, RICH!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu

About 4 or 5 months BEFORE I started camming! I did a bunch of research about camming before I started and ACF popped up really quickly so I've been lurking around here since about the time the idea of camming popped into my head.

Finding out about the other sites was easy once I got here. :)

I think I was camming for a couple months or so before someone told me about ACF and I signed up.

I found SW first, pretty much the day I started camming in late March 2013 (getting laid off was great! /sarcasm)

I knew of ACF and lurked a bit as a visitor before signing up last month. There are a lot of lovelies here that I've run in to on another site....kinda myspace/facebook/tumblr/okcupid-esque and we didn't realize initially that we are all here too....
Now I've had the chance to meet some other girls via ACF and I feel so fortunate to have found a great, supportive community of like minded individuals.

Two months prior. Would probably not started camming without such a wonderful source of info!

I started on MFC August 9, 2011 and my ACF account is from August 28 :)
I found ACF by visiting Amber's MFC profile and then ambercutie.com. I'm very, very lucky I found ACF early on because in my first 2 weeks on MFC I spent a lot of time hanging out on cam without making tokens because I didn't know how Camscore works. :oops: It probably would have dropped a lot if I hadn't found the forum and learned about it.

I have no idea when exactly I found out about MyCamgirl. It was in 2011, though...

I viewed a few cams as a guest when I was debating joining MFC and I think I heard about this forum from one of the girls who mentioned it there. I had a quick look around then but was too scared to join at first haha, 3 weeks later and Ii'm here though, which I guess is pretty fast.

I've been on MGF a few months prior but in that time I didn't use twitter etc either so I never really found anything outside the site.

Only a few days after my first cam session. I think I just googled for advice or something and found this place and SW.

Well found mfc when I typed which camsites pay out the most... there were ifriends and mfc.... so signed up on mfc n then saw my Cs dropping n wrote in Google how to make it work on mfc and ambercutie forums showed up....n I'm still amazed w the information in this forum :) so took me three weeks for finding mfc n ambercutie forums

I think ACF showed up after I had been camming a couple years or so. I believe I signed up the first day Amber made it live. Hell if I remember. :lol:

When I started camming I found ACF in google search. Probably a week or so into camming. Trying to find info and help. I just read through it. I never really used the forum until now, a year and a half later, though. Honestly I was too shy to go around asking questions. But now that I've been at it for a while, and I've kept it a complete secret from the real world, I have been dying to just talk about it with people who know what I'm talking about. Lol. I figured this would be a good place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.