AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do I share videos privately?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2011
What do you guys use to make videos and share them with guys privately? I'd like another way other then cam girl sites. Thanks :)

ReelPeese said:
What do you guys use to make videos and share them with guys privately? I'd like another way other then cam girl sites. Thanks :)

Keep in mind dropbox does have a bandwidth limit of 20gb per day for the free account, 200gb for a paid account. So if you plan on sharing it a lot you may have that issue pop up now and then.

You can also use google Drive if you have a gmail account. 15Gb storage free there.
Box.net gives 10gb free storage but they also have a 250mb per file size limit. So if your videos are bigger than that it's not the best option.
If you have a hotmail account you get 7gb free storage with them.
Bitcasa offers 20Gb free storage. Not sure if they have file size or bandwidth limitations.

There's also a new player on the block that blows everyone else out of the water. A chinese company is offering 10TB (TeraBytes) of free storage. You have to download their cloud app on google play or for iPhone to claim it. Here's how to get that.
http://yazhuang.blogspot.ca/2013/10/how ... cloud.html

I don't know if I'm doing this the best way (I'm still relatively new to camming!) but I upload my videos through Mega. You can store 50gb of stuffs, which is pretty hefty for a free account.

I usually password protect my videos in .rar files, upload to mega, and then send out a link when I need to pass the videos along to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.