AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Skype Shows ~ What to Charge???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2010
Hello Ladies, I've signed up to Skype after receiving requests for Skype shows so I'm pondering how much to charge for a show. I've done one show so far & I charged £30 for a 15 min foot worshipping show but do you think this is about right or too much/too little?!

Any advice/warnings regarding Skype are greatly appreciated too as I'm very new to it all;)

Thank you in advance :flower:

Skype shows sort of skirt the boundaries of what's acceptable as far as MFC goes, and they present some hazards. First off all, you'll have to be sure of whom you are dealing with. There is also a question of how you will get paid. If it's Paypal, they're likely to freeze your account if they ever get wind that it's for adult services. That's why some models do it for tokens up front.

If you do a search you'll see a post about this in the past few weeks. There have been lots of stories of models who make side-deals with pervs and the perv will keep up their end for a while and then comes a time when they're "broke" and will "make it up to you" and then the models find themselves having given shows for free, and left with a bad taste in their mouth.

But if you can work out the logistics of the money transfer, £30 for a 15 min session sounds like a pretty good deal for you. That's around US$3 a minute to you net, or the same as you would get for a normal MFC private without spies. Any less, and you have to judge whether you'd be better off doing normal pvts. It all depends on what your usual income per minute is.

most recommended way to charge for a skype show is to have the member tip in tokens the amount for the skype show FIRST before the show happens.

personally i would tell them at least half the agreed upon price must be tipped before exchanging skype names, and once the balance is paid up then log out of mfc and go do the show if its happening right then and there.

mfc doesnt care because they made their money, you are assured you earned that money. no way for them to demand that money back or freeze a paypal account

I haven't done a Skype show yet but if I did, I would only accept tokens. It would also be the same rate as a private on MFC-- if you're looking for something above and beyond what is allowed on MFC (i.e. I have breastmilk still but it is against MFC's rules to show it on MFC. If someone wanted to see that, I'd do a Skype show, and it would be the same price).

Charge True-Private rates since its a one on one thing.
80 tokens per minute, and have them pay it up front then set up a timer for yourself so you dont go over what they paid for.

Jebbaz said:
80 tokens per minute, and have them pay it up front then set up a timer for yourself so you dont go over what they paid for.
This 100%.

Jebbaz said:

THIS

except, I have a habit of going over, so I stopped doing them.

(I always give too much away x.x)

Jebbaz said:

This is very true. I've also seen models offer set prices for a certain number of minutes. I've never done the math on all but one of them, but I'd have to assume that the per minute cost on those rates fit within 60-80 tokens.

The one I did do math on, she had made it cheaper per minute to do a 20 minute show over a 30 minute show. It was pretty obvious that her math was poor there and I crunched the numbers to be sure. I think it was something like 1250 for 20 minutes (62.5 tkns per minute) and 2000 for 30 minutes (66.67 tkns per minute)

And to save you the math...

Show length= (60 tkns per minute rate)-(80 per minute)

10 minutes= 600-800
15 minutes= 900-1200
20 minutes= 1200-1600
30 minutes= 1800-2400
45 minutes= 2700-3600
1 hour= 3600-4800

(Went to 1 hour since there are pervs who will want you for a full hour and maybe more)

I've done the math. Or rather arithmetic. Just as a point of information, I've not seen anyone advertising Skype shows in their profiles charging the full price of even a regular private. You are not bound by that, but you might find that tidbit worth knowing when dealing with members who are in the habit of doing Skype shows. For more details, you can google "myfreecams" and "skype" together.

If you are making bank through MFC, there's no reason to consider doing Skypes. Mostly Skypes are a way to generate income when tips are not coming in and neither are privates. It's also a way to allow regulars to spend a longish period of time with the model even if they can't afford the cost of doing it directly through MFC. If you're doing something that's not allowed on MFC, that's one thing, and there is no reason not to charge full MFC price or more, but if you are doing them for stuff like foot-worship, that's obviously not the case.

some models to make Skype is a way to earn more tokens. This is because many models no make a lot privates in mfc.
It is more attractive offer for example 1000 tokens for 30 minutes for members.
I have seen many profiles with these prices.
is cheaper than in mfc but guaranteed for win more skypes shows.

And other thing in skype if model have a good camera the image is better and more large...

Reactions: Helloimholly
Status
Not open for further replies.