AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your Favorite Game/Show/Performance Ideas, and Stealing...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2011
In my limited experience on MFC, I've already seen a lot of creativity in how some models choose to run their room. The first time I saw a numbers board where people tipped to remove numbers, and a certain type of show happened when a row was cleared, I thought "wow, that's brilliant." Then I saw variations of it about 10 times in the next hour. It made me wonder who was the first to do this, and then I wondered if this person is at all annoyed that so many other girls have picked up on the idea.

Raffles for prizes seem to be pretty common. The prizes that are unique to the girl seem very interesting. The prizes that are stuff like an iPod or something else seem strange to me. When my wife and I login to MFC, we're not doing so hoping to win cash and prizes. But if people like it and it works, then clearly it is a good idea.

I recently saw something I thought was simple and elegant. A girl (I don't remember her name as I am far from a regular in her room) had a deck of cards (some kind of sexy/naked girl cards). You tipped 50 tokens to draw a card, and based on the suit of the card you either won a video, a choice of her phone number/video/something else I don't recall, or various booby play clothes removal results. People were literally lined up to tip 50 tokens, so it seemed effective. As a casual observer, it seemed like a good idea.

So, as usual for me, on to the questions:

1) What are some great ideas you've seen or used? Obviously ones you don't mind sharing. :)

2) If you had a good, original idea for a show, game, or performance, would you be annoyed or upset if someone else started using it? Would you expect or wish you were asked first before someone duplicated it? Would you want them to credit you in some way?

3) How important or effective do you think coming up with good games or performance/tip gimmicks are to keep one's token generation consistent/high?

Re: Your Favorite Game/Show/Performance Ideas, and Stealing.

Mikeythegeek said:
Here's the thing to remember and I've said this a couple of times now.

There's no such thing as an original thought or idea in the world. Period.

People steal ideas from each other all the time. It's even more true in camming, as you've noted in your post.

This. And asking girls to claim an idea is kind of like starting a conversation on religion or politics. The post will go down in flames.

Frankie said:
This. And asking girls to claim an idea is kind of like starting a conversation on religion or politics. The post will go down in flames.

Well I'm not asking anyone to claim anything, so I think and hope I've avoided that pitfall. :)

What are some great ideas you've seen or used?

Sorry for the lack of response, Keltaric, but in all fairness you are a stranger to us, and asking us questions that normally are left more to the mysterious-behind-the-scenes-camgirl-shoptalk. You come off as if you're doing research, not trying to be a friend of the forum.

Lurk a bit, get to know the vibe here, then maybe over the coarse of time you'll get the answer to these questions without even having to directly ask us.

AmberCutie said:
Sorry for the lack of response, Keltaric, but in all fairness you are a stranger to us, and asking us questions that normally are left more to the mysterious-behind-the-scenes-camgirl-shoptalk. You come off as if you're doing research, not trying to be a friend of the forum.

Well, I guess to be honest I am doing research, because I think its super interesting how the economy of this sub-sector of internet commerce works. I tried to avoid asking anything proprietary.

I had hoped the topics I created were interesting enough that they were worth talking about on the merit of the subject itself. Perhaps I'm wrong. :)

AmberCutie said:
Lurk a bit, get to know the vibe here, then maybe over the coarse of time you'll get the answer to these questions without even having to directly ask us.

I'm more of a participator than a lurker, but maybe that's because I'm used to being really active in my own communities.

Keltaric said:
[
Well, I guess to be honest I am doing research, because I think its super interesting how the economy of this sub-sector of internet commerce works. I tried to avoid asking anything proprietary.

I had hoped the topics I created were interesting enough that they were worth talking about on the merit of the subject itself. Perhaps I'm wrong. :)

AmberCutie said:

I'm more of a participator than a lurker, but maybe that's because I'm used to being really active in my own communities.

My suggestion would be more active in reading some of the topics covered instead of barging in and asking what has already been addressed.

Keltaric said:
1) What are some great ideas you've seen or used? Obviously ones you don't mind sharing. :)

2) If you had a good, original idea for a show, game, or performance, would you be annoyed or upset if someone else started using it? Would you expect or wish you were asked first before someone duplicated it? Would you want them to credit you in some way?

3) How important or effective do you think coming up with good games or performance/tip gimmicks are to keep one's token generation consistent/high?

1) I just raffled off a 1" plastic fetus and the highest bigger paid 34,000 tokens for it. So yeah. I guess that was a great idea with a great story behind it as well.

2) I would be annoyed if anyone in the cam world came up with a raffle that consisted of bum jizz, a slim jim and used thrift store panties because they clearly would be ripping off my ideas.

3) I have survived 9 months not playing any games. Not sure what you mean by performance/tip gimmicks.. but I think without some sort of gimmick a lot of cam models would be dead in the water. They need it to keep the room going.

Reactions: spankamber

KillerKunt said:
1) I just raffled off a 1" plastic fetus and the highest bigger paid 34,000 tokens for it. So yeah. I guess that was a great idea with a great story behind it as well.

That's brilliant. Do you have the story behind it posted somewhere? It sounds amusing.

KillerKunt said:
2) I would be annoyed if anyone in the cam world came up with a raffle that consisted of bum jizz, a sim jim and used thrift store panties because they clearly would be ripping off my ideas.

lol

KillerKunt said:
3) I have survived 9 months not playing any games. Not sure what you mean by performance/tip gimmicks.. but I think without some sort of gimmick a lot of cam models would be dead in the water. They need it to keep the room going.

That makes a lot of sense and it is what I'd expect. I mean eventually, no matter how amazing or gorgeous someone is, how long can you really look at them? But if they have a good personality or a fun room, that's worth visiting indefinitely.

This wild and wacky world has a little bit of something for everyone and MFC tries to accommodate.

Keltaric might gain some points with his own creativity instead of sucking off others.

Bocefish said:
Keltaric might gain some points with his own creativity instead of sucking off others.

Huh? How in the world am I "sucking off others?"

I think you're taking this whole "haze the new guy" thing a little far now.

Most popular show hands down is anything that involves the snatch. You may check out one cam model who is just sitting there texting her friend with 40 ppl just staring at her.. and go back to the same room an hour later where the model is now fucking herself to an audience of 200 + ppl. It's a fact- slice out equals more guys (more guys does not necessarily mean more $$ though). But, It takes more then that to keep them there and to have them come back. You can only also do so many oil, shower, lotion shows before that shit gets old. I have only seen one model that can keep a consistent room with hundreds of members watching her without EVER Touching herself or showing vajajay, in fact she really does not move at all. It is pretty amazing actually. This girl is sarcastic/funny and has a cute accent too. . which guys like :p good for her!

I'm just going to answer number 3..

If you want to be the type of model that has most of her fun in public chat, and really connects with her members there, then games and gimmicks are the way to go.

If you want to earn money consistently and not have lots of stuff to do outside of the camming world, then this might not be right for you unless you're already very popular and get big tips for nothing. If you prefer this way, this is when you put something silly in the topic and go for groups and privates.

It's a struggle to do both because the guys who want to sit in your room all day get pissy if you disappear to have a wank.. and if you decide to have a day off of groups and privates, you get the horny guys come to your room and don't understand if you just fancy chilling out with some music and friends.

Number 2...

I don't get annoyed if someone steals an idea of mine, only I can do it my way after all.. But I do get a little bit annoyed if someone copies a technique of mine, like a pose or the way I do my lotion shows. But I probably do the same without thinking and I sooo copied ClassicPinup when I first arrived on MFC, until I got my own way of doing things, so you just have to deal with it.

Can't be arsed to answer number 1.

LilyPink said:

If you want to be the type of model that has most of her fun in public chat, and really connects with her members there, then games and gimmicks are the way to go.

If you want to earn money consistently and not have lots of stuff to do outside of the camming world, then this might not be right for you unless you're already very popular and get big tips for nothing. If you prefer this way, this is when you put something silly in the topic and go for groups and privates.

It's a struggle to do both because the guys who want to sit in your room all day get pissy if you disappear to have a wank.. and if you decide to have a day off of groups and privates, you get the horny guys come to your room and don't understand if you just fancy chilling out with some music and friends.

Number 2...

I don't get annoyed if someone steals an idea of mine, only I can do it my way after all.. But I do get a little bit annoyed if someone copies a technique of mine, like a pose or the way I do my lotion shows. But I probably do the same without thinking and I sooo copied ClassicPinup when I first arrived on MFC, until I got my own way of doing things, so you just have to deal with it.

The way that I see it...is Model X can be doing the same thing you are but your guys don't wanna see Model x do it..they wanna see you do it :D We all change it up in our own way :)

Reactions: terrorbird_jones

ClassicPinUp said:
LilyPink said:

Number 2...

The way that I see it...is Model X can be doing the same thing you are but your guys don't wanna see Model x do it..they wanna see you do it :D We all change it up in our own way :)

agreed! the only way to really get things like raffles,games or anything going.. is if you have a good fanbase..
i tried some little non orginal games.. but i just dont have a strong fanbase.. there for i'm more succesful to just dance.. get naked and mastrubate

i get waves of guys. some that just want to sit there and talk and others that want to see something.

it really depends on what the girl wants to do that day and if a guy doesnt like it, they can leave, if a guy does, they can stay!!

Firstly; I was the first model with a white board, as well as white board games, specifically hangman and guessing games. I always focused on games when I was new because no one was doing them, aside from strip twister. It made me a whole lot and got me into the top 20.

Yet, I'm sick of models who think "Stealing" exists.

Lots. :p

Fuck no I wouldn't be annoyed. Nothing "Belongs" to a model. Ever. Fucking ever; even her cam shows on MFC belong to MFC. Besides, if she's a selfish bitch who would get jealous of another model having fun with her idea, then she can fuck off. She should be proud even if she isn't given credit. She shouldn't be like, "That was mine! Evil! You theif!" or even "MINE! Give me credit! Stroke my ego and pimp me now bitch!"

I think it's awesome, but not as awesome as it used to be. Every model should run her room her own way. If she wants to play games, then do it. If she wants to sit around, dance, and fuck, do it. If she's doing what she wants and she's having fun, she'll be successful. If she doesn't want to do anything or put effort into having fun, she'll be a fail model and quit in a few months anyways.

/Harsh Alex has been answering this question too long >_>

this isnt meant rude AT ALL but nobody can say they were the "first" to do this or that. How do you know it wasnt thought of before you were ever on mfc and that model didnt keep it going? unless you have watched every model and every game from the very start you dont know if you were the first to do this or that. The same with stealing ideas. You cant, you have no idea if someone just had that idea and never even saw you or heard of you doing it. For example, i never even saw a squirty cock or a show with one when i came across it on a site. I never saw a model doing charity events when i decided to do one one night, shit, i thought i was awesome for thinking that up lol. Yes i get irritated when people try to say THEY started this or that or people "stole" a game from them. end of rant.

One day I was playing with my giant d20. Some people suggested that I do a public game with it, of tip five tokens to get the result, and I do something based on what number comes up. I was like "hmm, but ARE there twenty things I'm willing to do in public?" (I don't do insertion, and I didn't want to put "take off some clothes" because if that came up and I was already naked...)

Then someone ELSE said "I suppose we want to get a higher number for a better result?" So I threw in "critical miss" and "critical hit", where 1 and 2 are something tiny (blow a kiss, shoe on head) and 19 and 20 are something big (suck show with a dildo? ben wa balls with topless jumping jacks until they fall out?)

This was Feb 2010 that we came up with that. Fast forward, and someone complains to me of having stole it from another model who'd supposedly been doing it for years. I said "Never heard of her, but doesn't surprise me that she has the same thing. I didn't steal it from her, I came up with it myself."

Yes, the "dice game" is still the favorite in my room. Especially when I can do the version with alcohol sips and chocolate candy. :p

Moral is: No, I wouldn't be pissed if someone else was doing a game I thought of. For all I know, she thought it up herself. Actually, when models say they've run out of ideas, I point them to my "fun and games" post on my own forum, where I list some of the games/activities I might do in my room, and say "take it and make it your own."

The full "topic"

Camera Fun

Various Games

Current Dice Game Rules

---I had to dig up my old livejournal for these next few. I don't use it since I put everything on the forum.---

Original Dressed Dice Game

Original Naked Dice Game

The Only D100 List I ever Made

(A note to any guys viewing and drooling: Hector and Hugh are out of commission. An accident happened and they became unsafe to use, so I had to throw them out. I am looking for substitutes for them...)

im a little late to the game on this topic and its been summed up pretty nicely by others but heres how i see it. if i find an idea on a girls profile and she is a slightly chubby redhead with a similar camscore taking her idea might be rude as we will probably have alot of the same people in and out of our room. if i find an idea i like from a thin blonde/brunette with a 10k camscore and i want to use it theres not much harm. the people who come in my room are not the people who come in her room. thus im not taking any business from her.

LadyLuna said:
The full "topic"

Camera Fun

Various Games

Current Dice Game Rules

---I had to dig up my old livejournal for these next few. I don't use it since I put everything on the forum.---

Original Naked Dice Game

(A note to any guys viewing and drooling: Hector and Hugh are out of commission. An accident happened and they became unsafe to use, so I had to throw them out. I am looking for substitutes for them...)

Lady Luna, you are my HEROINE.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

yellow_rubber_ducks_funny_thank_you_card-p137001412875988846q9lu_400.jpg

Reactions: camstory

LadyLuna said:
The full "topic"

Camera Fun

Various Games

Current Dice Game Rules

Original Naked Dice Game

Lady Luna, please forgive me for playing necromancer with a dead topic, but do these links exist elsewhere? They seem to be disabled and I was curious as to what they might've contained. Especially since someone proclaimed you their hero... :think:

xSALTx said:
LadyLuna said:
The full "topic"

Camera Fun

Various Games

Current Dice Game Rules

Original Naked Dice Game

Lady Luna, please forgive me for playing necromancer with a dead topic, but do these links exist elsewhere? They seem to be disabled and I was curious as to what they might've contained. Especially since someone proclaimed you their hero... :think:

Well, the one forum got dead on me (no one could log in, not even me, and I couldn't log in to the support forum either so... yeah...), and I don't use livejournal anymore (because who does).

You can find my current incarnations of the dice games at this page on my website (which should not go down, but no guarantees... It is a free server though). This is my tip "menu" (also on my website), but I don't really have the old games anymore. It's not that I wouldn't still play them, it's that, well, I lost it when I lost the forum x.x .

Keithy also wrote out some of the games he's seen other models play. You can find his list here (it's an ACF post).

As to why I have the prices and such listed on my website and not my profile, well... for one thing, it's easier for me to edit my website quickly. For another, I do better on MFC when I don't focus on the money in any way. Most of my best nights don't even have a blatant countdown (though there's always one in the background, when I get to 2000 tokens there's a mild show and some nude time). My profile reflects this, there's brief sections about money but mostly it just points to my website for those matters. Instead I have the room rules and faq on my MFC profile, along with the answers to the preset questions they give.

2. It does suck, as a lower CS model, when a huge camgirl uses your idea. Then people come in your room and accuse you of stealing it, even though you made it up. I don't think my feelings on the subject are necessarily rational, but you can't help how you feel.

3. Very important.

It looks like the livejournal links still work, but for those who don't wish to follow the links, here you go!

(The original Dressed Dice Game) Copied from the livejournal post. No longer available in my room (there's a new list, with new prices)

PLEASE NOTE: if you do not comment on the tip to roll, it is just a normal tip.

Note: tipping an extra 5 will guarantee no doubles (and allow for two rolls on the tip 5 die). Model retains dm rights for rolls.

----

tip 5, comment: roll 1d20

for the whole list
tip 75, comment: roll 1d20

request,
tip 50, comment: roll 1d20 result __ (put the desired result in the ___)
(Show off actions are count of 20, roughly = 15 seconds)

1- blow a kiss
2- shoe on head
3- show off feet
4- show off tongue
5- 2 push ups
6- 5 sit ups
7- 5 topless jumping jacks
8- suck die
9- suck toe
10- rub lotion
11- Show tits
12- show pussy
13- ass flash
14- ass or pussy spread
15- ass swat
16- tit pull
17- foot job
18- tripple flash
19- suck toy
20- pussy rub

----

tip 10, comment: roll 1d10

for the whole list
tip 75, comment: roll 1d10

1- tit flash
2- pussy flash
3- ass flash
4- ass or pussy spread
5- ass swat
6- tit pull
7- foot job
8- triple flash
9- suck toy
0- pussy rub

-----

tip 10, comment: roll 2d4

1- show
2- wet
3- swat
4- rub

1- feet
2- tits
3- ass
4- pussy

-----

tip 10, comment: roll feet

for the whole list, tip 40, comment: roll feet

For request,
tip 20, comment: roll feet result ___

1- show feet
2- lotion feet
3- suck toe
4- foot job

The Original Naked Dice Game (copied from livejournal) No longer available in my room There's a new game with new results and new prices

PLEASE NOTE: because there are a few options for the d20 and d10, please make sure you put the correct comment. If you tip ten and just comment "roll 1d20", I will take it as two rolls of the tip 5 die.

If you don't have anything in the comment, it's just a tip. Normal tip reactions.

Note: tipping an extra 5 will guarantee no doubles (and allow for two rolls on the 5 tip die). Where a tip isn't specified by the whole list, just tip enough to roll the die that many times. Model retains dm rights.

------

tip 5, comment: roll 1d20

for the whole list
tip 75, comment: roll 1d20

for request
tip 50, comment: roll 1d20 result ___ (put desired result in blank)

1- blow a kiss
2- shoe on head
3- show off feet
4- show off tongue
5- 2 push ups
6- 5 sit ups
7- 5 jumping jacks
8- suck die
9- suck toe
10- rub lotion on belly
11- rub lotion on neck
12- rub lotion on legs
13- pussy spread
14- ass spread
15- ass swat
16- tit pull
17- foot job
18- model's choice
19- suck toy
20- pussy rub

------

tip 5, comment: roll 1d10

for whole list
tip 45, comment: roll 1d10

1- shoe on head
2- 2 push-ups or 5 sit-ups (tipper's choice)
3- poses and rubbing
4- rub lotion on tits
5- rub lotion on ass
6- tit close-up
7- ass close-up
8- pussy close-up
9- maid outfit
0- school girl outfit

------

tip 5, comment: fun roll

for whole list
tip 40, comment: fun roll

1- shoe on head
2- 2 pushups or 5 situps (tipper's choice)
3- maid outfit
4- school-girl outfit
5- sip alcohol
6- toy slapping
7- legs behind head
8- ass bounce

------

tip 10, comment: roll 1d10 middle

for whole list
tip 75, comment: roll 1d10 middle

1- rub lotion on neck
2- rub lotion on legs
3- pussy spread
4- ass spread
5- ass swat
6- tit pull
7- foot job
8- model's choice
9- suck toy
0- pussy rub

------

tip 10, comment: roll 1d20 high

for the whole list
tip 150, comment: roll 1d20 high

for request
tip 100, comment: roll 1d20high result ___

1- shoe on head
2- 2 push-ups 5 sit-ups
3- poses and rubbing
4- rub lotion on tits
5- rub lotion on ass
6- tit close-up
7- ass close-up
8- pussy close-up
9- maid outfit
10- school girl outfit
11- spread pussy
12- spread ass
13- sip alcohol
14- toy slapping
15- titty/ass bounce
16- legs behind head
17- foot job
18- pussy rubbing
19- suck toy extended
20- ben wa balls

------

tip 10, comment: roll feet

for whole list
tip 40, comment: roll feet

for request
tip 20, comment: roll feet result __

1- show feet
2- lotion feet
3- suck toe
4- foot job

------

tip 20, comment: show off

for whole list
tip 125, comment: show off

1- legs behind head
2- tits close-up
3- ass close-up
4- pussy close-up
5- spread pussy
6- spread ass
7- poses and rubbing
8- pussy rubbing

------

tip 20, comment: roll 1d10 high

for whole list
tip 150, comment: roll 1d10 high

1- spread pussy
2- spread ass
3- sip alcohol
4- toy slapping
5- titty/ass bounce
6- legs behind head
7- foot job
8- pussy rubbing
9- suck toy extended
0- ben wa balls

------

tip 20, comment roll bdsm

for whole list
tip 100, comment roll bdsm

for request
tip 60, comment roll bdsm result ___

1- pull tits
2- swat ass
3- swat tit
4- swat pussy
5- clip nips
6- clip lips

Reactions: PlayboyMegan

Tip 5 comment: roll 1d100

Tip 10 comment: roll 1d100 (desired range) to pick a range of 20 results
Example comment: roll 1d100 10-30 for the 10's and 20's

tip 20 comment: roll 1d100 result # to pick a specific result
Example comment: roll 1d100 result 78

tip 375 comment: roll 1d100 all for me to do all the actions listed

Note: the specific result amount is based on the lowest specific result amount on all other die rolls, because some of the rolls here can be found in the others.

IMPORTANT: there is a roll that requires you to choose an action from the list. So make sure you keep this post up.

Attachments

• original d100.PNG
    original d100.PNG
    67.2 KB · Views: 286
Reactions: PlayboyMegan
Status
Not open for further replies.