AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games to play with members and image/video hosting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2011
Sorry if this has been posted. If so please link me and delete this post. I would like some ideas on where I can store videos/pictures for people to download preferably with a password. Secondly if anyone has any idea on things I can do in my room : games, raffles, etc that would be fantastic.
Lots of Love
Cheri

Megaupload/Whatever. Google "file sharing service"

As for the games and stuff... watch other girls, or better yet, come up with your own ideas. Being able to come up with your own things to do with tokens is one of the skills every camwhore needs to develop.

Just think, "What would be fun to do? How can I turn that into a way to play with tokens without taking away the fun?" Tada, you have a game.

I recently started using MediaFire (you can store both videos and photos), and I like it a lot. When a guy tips for videos (or pictures), you can send them the link via MFC private message or MFC mail, or ask for their e-mail address and have MediaFire send it to their e-mail instantly. Pretty cool.

You can play Hangman (tip x tokens to guess a letter), do raffles, I've seen models play Bingo, tip x to write their name on you in marker, etc.

I have a bunch of fake scratch-off lottery tickets purchased from Dollar Tree, so I wanna use those and maybe have the winners get a phone call or Skype show or something...still gotta work out the details.

This is what happens when I get bored. Seriously.

Are you boring? Uninteresting? Not entertaining in the slightest sense of the word?
Then let me help you.
I see too many models sitting in front of their cams and not doing anything. There are TONS of great things people would like to see you do that I've seen be successful on MFC that might work for you. I want to teach YOU (no not you, her, right... yes you) how you can harness your inner effectiveness and become the you that you have always wanted to be but you were afraid to be.
This isn't a list of tips. There are tons of lists of tips out there and even on this very forum. This isn't a place for a list. But here is a list of tips
  • Be vocal. Sound check (my mic sounds nice) and talk to people. Get used to this feeling.
  • Have good lighting.
  • Low level music. You want the music to be a background to you, not to compete with you. Louder for dancing, quieter for relax time.
  • Be happy. If you're not happy on cam odds are people won't want to talk to you. People here want friendly people. They get shit all day in reality,
this is fantasy. Not that we expect you to be up up up, even Amber has down days. But if every day is a down day maybe this isn't for you, this job should make you happy.
So if that's not what I'm talking about, what am I talking about?
Well I'll tell you what I'm talking about. I used to see a lot of interesting things on MFC. Now about the only interesting thing I see on MFC is girls begging for tokens while getting pounded by fuck machines.
So here I am, listing some styles to use and some ideas for what to ask for tips. Now I include that last bit because I see too many otherwise beautiful girls that could be at the top of their game asking for 150 tokens for a cum show. Amber makes that for sneezing and so can you.

Just entertaining visitors isn't enough, you have to keep them. Now remember, you need to keep people that see you in your room. RETENTION is the key. Retaining the people that stop in your room is what you need. To do that all you need to do is keep the people that have come in your room to stop browsing and join in the fun. This can be done a number of ways and I've highlighted a few below.

Write Night:
  • Write on your body for tokens. Usually 40 tokens is a good amount. More or less tokens depending on how elaborate you want to be.
  • After a while try reminding people who is on your body, especially in weirder or more provocative places.
  • Write user names on a board or poster behind you, visible regularly in shot. More tokens for longer periods on there. 200 for a month seems to be a going rate.

Next Food Network Star:
Hungry, cook something. Be creative. Not much to ask for tokens for here, but rather just for entertainment so you can keep a room.

Target Practice:
  • Cover yourself in something, use tip values to uncover areas. This obviously works better with a bigger crowd since that means cleaning faster. This can be food, paint, soap, anything really.

Artsy Fartsy:
  • Draw doodles for members in your room. Take tip requests. Brave and the Bold can even have more elaborate pictures mailed out. Possibly through an intermediary.
  • For quick doodles every now and then when you see someone enter, offer them a free little doodle.
  • this can be combined with writing on your body.

Prize Game:
Basically anything you can think of here. Card Games, Sweepstakes, etc. Prizes can be downloads, skype show, whatever you want to give away.
  • Sweepstakes can be fun (although legally questionable is in not legal when they fall under lottery or raffle laws) and are common on MFC. Token amount depends on the prize.
  • Everyone in the room at the time of the drawing can get an entry! If you're offering a free for you prize, why not? You get one entry for being in the room and can charge 10 tokens per extra entry. Pick off the free list for what someone will win. Hourly winners?

We have a few unique things that can get some prizes sent to users. Now sometimes it's hard to think of what to give out. The best things are free (for you). So I'm going to break down and give away MY secrets for free prizes as well as ideas for prizes that will cost you out of pocket. Remember though, remind the people that the better YOU know THEM the better you can suit the prize to them. (i.e. foot fetish? foot vid. etc.) Also be open about if it's something to have mailed. If they don't want it, offer them a secondary prize and ask if you can give the first prize to someone else. Remember it's THEIR PRIZE so if they don't want it given to someone else DON'T at least not for a few days.
Free:
  • Wallpapers. I don't know why I don't see this more. Fancy computer wallpapers for your desktop. Model name, hi res, the works. Sure you can MAKE one with pictures, but most people are too lazy. Just takes time and a nice hi res picture.
  • Art. Covered slightly in the Art section above. If you can draw, why not give away drawings? Plus it gets your artwork out there and maybe someone will want to BUY something in the future from you.
  • Note. A personal note from your favorite model. This can be snail mail or e-mail. If snail mail, hand written. It's a nice little sweet talking note that can be sent to someone.

Free-ish:
  • Picture sets. Focus on a theme. The smaller the sets the less value they have, but the less time, money and energy you have to put into them.
  • Videos. Same. Fairly obvious. Doesn't even have to be sexual. Hell, make a vlog of you saying hi to them and making a personal little lets get to know each other better video. Be upfront if they will be getting a completely tit free video however.
  • Hair. Say what? Yeah. Getting your hair cut? Make a lock for someone. Mail it out. It will smell like you (well, your shampoo, whatever) and is unique. They may try and make a clone of you though.

Cost:
  • Panties. Lots of pervs love panties. No clue why.
  • Retired Toy. Really creepy here. Back off.
  • Cookies. Mailed out fresh. Seriously, cookies. Who is going to argue with that.

LaylaLux said:
keithy that is an awesome post!

If I could edit it it would have gotten more awesome. I could have reposted it though, so it's really just me being lazy and not adding on to it that's the problem. Maybe I should fix that. Although I would lose the fact that it had tons of thanks added onto it. I'll ponder this.

Why not just start a new post on this thread so you don't lose the "thanks" ;)

Sia Green said:
Why not just start a new post on this thread so you don't lose the "thanks" ;)
Well the primary issues are formatting and ease of use.
If it's of that much interest and value to models I feel obligated to continue and expand my work however.

Re: This is what happens when I get bored. Seriously.

Slight changes here, to really make a difference I'll need to make a master guide for myself and to do some research on MFC.

Change log:
  • Formatting improved.
  • Slight changes to prizes.
  • Expanded a few areas (mostly prize game).
  • Added Game On!

READ EVERYTHING. If you have a question ask, this is not a hard list, things change, everyone is different. I am still improving this list and I will post it over and over until I'm bored or it's perfect.

Are you boring? Uninteresting? Not entertaining in the slightest sense of the word?
Then let me help you.
I see too many models sitting in front of their cams and not doing anything. There are TONS of great things people would like to see you do that I've seen be successful on MFC that might work for you. I want to teach YOU (no not you, her, right... yes you) how you can harness your inner effectiveness and become the you that you have always wanted to be but you were afraid to be.
This isn't a list of tips. There are tons of lists of tips out there and even on this very forum. This isn't a place for a list. But here is a list of tips
  • Be vocal. Sound check (my mic sounds nice) and talk to people. Get used to this feeling.
  • Have good lighting.
  • Low level music. You want the music to be a background to you, not to compete with you. Louder for dancing, quieter for relax time.
  • Be happy. If you're not happy on cam odds are people won't want to talk to you. People here want friendly people. They get shit all day in reality,
this is fantasy. Not that we expect you to be up up up, even Amber has down days. But if every day is a down day maybe this isn't for you, this job should make you happy.
Well I'll tell you what I'm talking about. I used to see a lot of interesting things on MFC. Now about the only interesting thing I see on MFC is girls begging for tokens while getting pounded by fuck machines.
So here I am, listing some styles to use and some ideas for what to ask for tips. Now I include that last bit because I see too many otherwise beautiful girls that could be at the top of their game asking for 150 tokens for a cum show. Amber makes that for sneezing and so can you.

Just entertaining visitors isn't enough, you have to keep them. Now remember, you need to keep people that see you in your room. RETENTION is the key. Retaining the people that stop in your room is what you need. To do that all you need to do is keep the people that have come in your room to stop browsing and join in the fun. This can be done a number of ways and I've highlighted a few below. Remember, everyone is different and once you make a room yours and get a fan base for that you may not need a thing from this list. Some girls have that something that just lets them take off no games needed (looking at you Amber). Hopefully this list is a good stepping stone to help you become that person.

Remember also 20 tokens is a dollar for you. 10 tokens is a dollar for a member.

Write Night:
  • Write on your body for tokens. Usually 40 tokens is a good amount. More or less tokens depending on how elaborate you want to be.
    • After a while try reminding people who is on your body, especially in weirder or more provocative places.
  • Write user names on a board or poster behind you, visible regularly in shot. More tokens for longer periods on there. 200 for a month seems to be a going rate.

Next Food Network Star:
  • Hungry, cook something. Be creative. Not much to ask for tokens for here, but rather just for entertainment so you can keep a room.
  • Make cookies, highest tipper gets the batch.

Target Practice:
  • Cover yourself in something, use tip values to uncover areas. This obviously works better with a bigger crowd since that means cleaning faster. This can be food, paint, soap, anything really.

Artsy Fartsy:
  • Draw doodles for members in your room. Take tip requests. Brave and the Bold can even have more elaborate pictures mailed out. Possibly through an intermediary.
    • For quick doodles every now and then when you see someone enter, offer them a free little doodle.

Prize Game:
Basically anything you can think of here. Card Games, Sweepstakes, etc. Prizes can be downloads, skype show, whatever you want to give away.
  • Sweepstakes can be fun (although legally questionable as in not legal when they fall under lottery or raffle laws) and are common on MFC. Token amount depends on the prize.
    • Everyone in the room at the time of the drawing can get an entry! If you're offering a free for you prize, why not? You get one entry for being in the room and can charge 10 tokens per extra entry. Pick off the free list for what someone will win. Hourly winners?
      • Perhaps offer everyone a free entry, but to claim prize if you win you have to pay for the ticket (after you've already won). That would basically mean a basic member can get a free entry but to claim the prize he has to buy the winning ticket.
    • You can also do free entries for a facebook or twitter message or follow.
    • The key to these is Free Plus. That is you give them away free, plus you take in extra ticket sales. The cheaper the better. Cheap tickets encourage buying more tickets. Buying more tickets makes free tickets worth less. If your prize is free or close enough, then every token you make in ticket sales is a bonus.
  • Biggest Tipper. A common "game" where you can give a bonus to your biggest tipper. This can be cumulative or lump sum.
    • Lump Sum Big Tip. Here you need a really good prize. After all if someone tips 300 tokens, then someone else tips 301 the first person is out everything in the game. So here you want a sheer volume of crazy tips. Of course if you get one huge tip to start with, this will shoot everything down. To counter this you can have a limit of say "If you tip 500 over the current highest tip you get a special prize" or similar. The special prize can be a duplicate prize or something even better, then their tip can either get the special prize or be the new high tip. This way if someone tips 1000 right off the bat, everyone isn't going to stop tipping because that 1000 would get a special prize and not the high tip prize.
    • Cumulative Tipper. This one has some advantages in that it can get a few people in a tip war to maintain a lead if the prize if big enough. However if you have a few big tippers, it will be hard to get someone new into the game.
  • Wall Prize. Place sticky notes, cards, whatever up on your wall. Tokens to purchase a card and win the prize. If you use a deck of cards you can list somewhere the prize list. If you use sticky notes you can just write the prizes on there. It's a good idea to list the prizes so everyone knows what they can win. Although a "Mystery Prize" is acceptable. Cost is relative to the prizes being offered. 10-20 would be good if you only offer small prizes, 200 is not out of the question if videos are included.
    • Graduated Wall Prize. Here you can separate them into tiers. Higher tiers offer better prizes for more tokens. Low tiers should be cheap (10-20). High tiers will depend on your top prizes but 250-400 is completely reasonable if you include videos, skype shows, etc. Mid tiers would then range from 50-200. Remember to adjust this for what going rates on videos are and the attendance in your room.
      • Whammy Card. In the lowest tier only you may place a small number of no prize cards. In higher tiers you can place a small number of lower tier prizes.
      • Bump Card. Allow them to pick from a higher tier with a few cards. A must if you include the whammy card option (fair is fair). At the highest tier you may want to place a "Member Choice" card as the bump card.

Game On!
  • Game Time. A lot of guys may be interested in watching you play games. Things like WiiFit partially clothed comes to mind. However even just chilling while playing Final Fantasy is interesting to some guys. These guys are their for an experience and someone to share an interest (these are the good customers).
  • Group Gaming. Charge someone to play games with you. Seriously, do it. Make a special steam account and practice Team Fort 2. Let people play with you on this account. Friend them on the account for tokens. For more tokens you can even tell people in the game you're his girl or he has a big dick or whatever. Value your time and charge accordingly.

We have a few unique things that can get some prizes sent to users. Now sometimes it's hard to think of what to give out. The best things are free (for you). So I'm going to break down and give away MY secrets for free prizes as well as ideas for prizes that will cost you out of pocket. Remember though, remind the people that the better YOU know THEM the better you can suit the prize to them. (i.e. foot fetish? foot vid. etc.) Also be open about if it's something to have mailed. If they don't want it, offer them a secondary prize and ask if you can give the first prize to someone else. Remember it's THEIR PRIZE so if they don't want it given to someone else DON'T at least not for a few days.

Free:
  • Wallpapers. I don't know why I don't see this more. Fancy computer wallpapers for your desktop. Model name, hi res, the works. Sure you can MAKE one with pictures, but most people are too lazy. Just takes time and a nice hi res picture.
  • Art. Covered slightly in the Art section above. If you can draw, why not give away drawings? Plus it gets your artwork out there and maybe someone will want to BUY something in the future from you.
  • Note. A personal note from your favorite model. This can be snail mail or e-mail. If snail mail, hand written. It's a nice little sweet talking note that can be sent to someone.

Free-ish:
  • Picture sets. Focus on a theme. The smaller the sets the less value they have, but the less time, money and energy you have to put into them.
  • Videos. Same. Fairly obvious. Doesn't even have to be sexual. Hell, make a vlog of you saying hi to them and making a personal little lets get to know each other better video. Be upfront if they will be getting a completely tit free video however.
  • Hair. Say what? Yeah. Getting your hair cut? Make a lock for someone. Mail it out. It will smell like you (well, your shampoo, whatever) and is unique. They may try and make a clone of you though.
  • Skype. Obviously pretty big these days.
  • Friends/PM List. Models are charging tokens for it these days, why not use it for promotion?
    • Messanger, Steam, PSN and Live names all work here too.

Cost:
  • Panties. Lots of pervs love panties. No clue why. The latest consensus seems to be clean with light perfume.
  • Retired Toy. Really creepy here. Back off. Maybe someone would like it.
  • Cookies. Mailed out fresh. Seriously, cookies. Who is going to argue with that. Other food works too.
  • Poster or framed picture. What's better than a image file? The real deal.

Feel free to PM me feedback and give me thanks to let me know I'm being helpful.

I don't WANT to read everything I just finished reading the first one :crybaby:

I know it's not for me but next time maybe highlight the edits or give a "patch notes" type list? :twocents-02cents:

Jupiter551 said:
I don't WANT to read everything I just finished reading the first one :crybaby:

I know it's not for me but next time maybe highlight the edits or give a "patch notes" type list? :twocents-02cents:

Did you miss the green text right above the red part that says read everything?

Also what I wrote in as "Wall Game" is often called Post-It Game (which Post-It is a registered Trademark) and I would actually encourage the playing cards with a prize list posted (printed copy for you, posted online for members). But Post-Its work too.

Keithy said:

Actually I did, my eye must have been drawn to the red coloured capslock "READ EVERYTHING" and took that as the overriding instruction. At which point my brain shutdown and I tantrumed.

Jupiter551 said:
Keithy said:

Actually I did, my eye must have been drawn to the red coloured capslock "READ EVERYTHING" and took that as the overriding instruction. At which point my brain shutdown and I tantrumed.

I didn't quite get the color right before the edit time expired. It's a bit hard to read at the current brightness. The text changed slightly, but what changed that isn't listed in the change log will have even less to do with members than models. Mostly a "one size doesn't fit all" and "this is just to get you started, find what works for you" type stuff.

Yeah, it's pretty damn good tho, I might link it to some models I know who aren't on here if you don't mind

Jupiter551 said:
Yeah, it's pretty damn good tho, I might link it to some models I know who aren't on here if you don't mind
Feel free, tell them to sign up and join the fun while you're at it ;)

I've suggested it, subtly.
Some think we're meaner than a nest of pit vipers apparently. :whistle:

Small addition. Mostly advice, may or may not be included in next full revision.
Keep in mind in some places I speak of perception of a new client. Thus perception of classy does not mean class or a lack of class, merely a first judgement. I'm editing this out of the final version. Also including some insight from reading a post by LadyLuna. I would also like to make every section longer, closer to the length of the Prize Game section while removing the wordier blocks of text to make it read faster.
Also keep in mind this is basically a noted draft version of what I'm adding. Obviously I want this to be fun and funny though (if you missed that in the original this might not be a good job for you :lol: )

The Final Countdown
  • buh nah nah naaah buh nah nah nah nah.
  • Progressive Nudity. Here you will remove an article of clothing when tip milestones are reached. Pretty straight forward.
  • Strip Show. Here you have a single countdown to reach a nude state.
    • If you need practice at a good strip, try either The S Factor or Carmen Electra's Fit to Strip.
    Countdowns are a mainstay of business on MFC and can be used for almost anything.
    Suggestions:
  • Remember the higher your tip value is (that is the higher value you place on your nakedness) the more valuable that nudity will be. Classier girls have higher totals (rather the perception of class when a model is not known to you).
  • Counterpoint is that smaller goals may be more reasonable and easier to get to move on.
  • Combine this with another game.
    • Wall Game may include removal of clothing on cards/notes.
    • Raffle Tickets may be used as the goal rather than tokens. 5 Tickets (for 100 tokens each) or 3 video sales (at 200 tokens each) may be easier to get than 400 tokens to get naked.
      • This may discourage additional tippers however, so it may be good to include an alternate, such as 5 videos (at 100 each) OR 600 Tokens. Here each video sale reduces 120 tokens from the total. The hope here is that the "sale" produces higher tips faster.
      • If your goal is high enough, you may even wish to offer the panty prize to whomever removes your panties that night. That is, mail them the panties from that show.

Now a few things I want to highlight from the main article. I need to make them really pop out in the next revision but I'm still deciding how. If you think something else needs to be stressed or covered better let me know. The biggest issue I have is trying to help set token values, since obviously I only know what I see I can't know what's perfect for everyone.

• These are not "one size fits all"
  • Amber doesn't often play games like this and is very successful. She does use some however (Write Night and Countdown notably).
  • Once you get fans, you can have more freedom and not worry about games as much. This is just a starting point.
    Retention is important.
  • Getting people to stay in your room is the most important thing.
  • Getting people to come back is the next most important thing.
  • Remind people that the more you know them, the more personalized their prizes will be.
    • People are suckers for free things, even if it's not really free.
    • People like to think they have a connection with you, even if there really isn't.
    DO NOT undersell yourself or underestimate your earning potential. (I sound like a motivational speaker, don't I?)
  • This is actually what inspired me to write this. Actually seeing a girl offer a cum show for 150 tokens.
    • Agree or disagree, this is WAY to cheap and you're selling yourself short.
  • Followed by not seeing the variety I used to see.

So maybe it became a lot bigger than I originally planned for this post. I hope this helps a little and brings some insight into WHY I want to help too.

Edit window ran up so I want to cover the "classy" comment better.
I reworded it because I felt it came off as rude. I think the new version fixes that.
I also want to get a little into the science behind it.
Basically when you take two objects (exactly the same) and present them in two ways to a person, they will think they're different.
If you take two pieces of meat and say one is low fat and the other is regular the low fat version will taste worse (remembering, they're really the same).
Pepsi does the Pepsi challenge because when you don't know it's Coke, people prefer Pepsi (this is because people usually enjoy the brand Coke but the sweetness of Pepsi).
If you take two bottles of wine (exactly the same) and relabel one as MORE EXPENSIVE the relabeled one will taste better.
The opposite is true with most everything else. The cheaper one will taste better.
I believe women are more like a fine wine. Relabel the old one with a more expensive price and the woman becomes more valuable and desirable like the wine. Example would you rather nail a $5 hooker or a $150 escort? Unless you're on meth, I'm betting the escort.

Reworded line currently reads "Remember the higher your tip value is (that is the higher value you place on your nakedness) the more valuable that nudity will be. Members may perceive the model as better based on a higher asking price."

Reactions: AerynShade
Change log:
  • Formatting improved.
  • Expanded a few areas.

READ EVERYTHING. If you have a question ask, this is not a hard list, things change, everyone is different. I am still improving this list and I will post it over and over until I'm bored or it's perfect.

Then let me help you.
I see too many models sitting in front of their cams and not doing anything. There are TONS of great things people would like to see you do that I've seen be successful on MFC that might work for you. I want to teach YOU (no not you, her, right... yes you) how you can harness your inner effectiveness and become the you that you have always wanted to be but you were afraid to be. I want you to maximize your earning potential.

This isn't a list of tips. There are tons of lists of tips out there and even on this very forum. But here is a list of tips
  • Have good lighting.

So here I am, listing some styles to use and some ideas for what to ask for tips. Now I include that last bit because I see too many otherwise beautiful girls that could be at the top of their game asking for 150 tokens for a cum show. Amber makes that for sneezing and so can you. Don't undersell yourself, this is a business and your vagina isn't Walmart.

Just entertaining visitors isn't enough, you have to keep them. Now remember, you need to keep people that see you in your room. RETENTION is the key. Retaining the people that stop in your room is what you need. To do that all you need to do is keep the people that have come in your room to stop browsing and join in the fun. This can be done a number of ways and I've highlighted a few below. Remember, everyone is different and once you make a room yours and get a fan base for that you may not need a thing from this list. Some girls have that something that just lets them take off no games needed (looking at you Amber). Hopefully this list is a good stepping stone to help you become that person.

Remember also 20 tokens is a dollar for you. 10 tokens is a dollar for a member.

Write Night:
You gotta Write for your Fight to paaaaaaartay!

Next Food Network Star:
Seriously, the Food Network sucks, but you don't have to.
  • Hungry? cook something. Be creative. Not much to ask for tokens for here, but rather just for entertainment so you can keep a room.

Target Practice:

Artsy Fartsy:

Prize Game:
  • Sweepstakes can be fun (although legally questionable as in not legal when they fall under lottery or raffle laws) and are common on MFC. Token amount depends on the prize.
      • Perhaps offer everyone a free entry, but to claim prize if you win you have to pay for the ticket (after you've already won). That would basically mean a basic member can get a free entry but to claim the prize he has to buy the winning ticket.
    • You can also do free entries for a Facebook or twitter message or follow.
    • The key to these is Free Plus. That is you give them away free, plus you take in extra ticket sales. The cheaper the better. Cheap tickets encourage buying more tickets. Buying more tickets makes free tickets worth less. If your prize is free or close enough, then every token you make in ticket sales is a bonus.
  • Biggest Tipper. A common "game" where you can give a bonus to your biggest tipper. This can be cumulative or lump sum.
    • Lump Sum Big Tip. Here you need a really good prize. After all if someone tips 300 tokens, then someone else tips 301 the first person is out everything in the game. So here you want a sheer volume of crazy tips. Of course if you get one huge tip to start with, this will shoot everything down. To counter this you can have a limit of say "If you tip 500 over the current highest tip you get a special prize" or similar. The special prize can be a duplicate prize or something even better, then their tip can either get the special prize or be the new high tip. This way if someone tips 1000 right off the bat, everyone isn't going to stop tipping because that 1000 would get a special prize and not the high tip prize.
    • Cumulative Tipper. This one has some advantages in that it can get a few people in a tip war to maintain a lead if the prize if big enough. However if you have a few big tippers, it will be hard to get someone new into the game.
  • Wall Prize. Place sticky notes, cards, whatever up on your wall. Tokens to purchase a card and win the prize. If you use a deck of cards you can list somewhere the prize list. If you use sticky notes you can just write the prizes on there. It's a good idea to list the prizes so everyone knows what they can win. Although a "Mystery Prize" is acceptable. Cost is relative to the prizes being offered. 10-20 would be good if you only offer small prizes, 200 is not out of the question if videos are included.
    • Sealed Prize. In this variation the prize is contained in a sealed item. This can be balloons, envelopes or anything else that's sealed. The illusion here is fairness. It removes any doubt as to whether the model knows what's being picked.
    • Graduated Wall Prize. Here you can separate them into tiers. Higher tiers offer better prizes for more tokens. Low tiers should be cheap (10-20). High tiers will depend on your top prizes but 250-400 is completely reasonable if you include videos, skype shows, etc. Mid tiers would then range from 50-200. Remember to adjust this for what going rates on videos are and the attendance in your room.
      • Whammy Card. In the lowest tier only you may place a small number of no prize cards. In higher tiers you can place a small number of lower tier prizes.
      • Bump Card. Allow them to pick from a higher tier with a few cards. A must if you include the whammy card option (fair is fair). At the highest tier you may want to place a "Member Choice" card as the bump card.
      • Fairness. To make everything feel more fair and honest, never remove the chosen prize from the view of the camera. This is especially important when regulars or big prizes are involved. If a regular wins the biggest prize, it might look discouraging to the new guy.

Game On!
  • Game Time. A lot of guys may be interested in watching you play games. Things like WiiFit partially clothed comes to mind. However even just chilling while playing Final Fantasy is interesting to some guys. These guys are their for an experience and someone to share an interest (these are the good customers).
  • Group Gaming. Charge someone to play games with you. Seriously, do it. Make a special steam account and practice Team Fort 2. Let people play with you on this account. Friend them on the account for tokens. For more tokens you can even tell people in the game you're his girl or he has a big dick or whatever. Value your time and charge accordingly.
  • Get Gaming. Play a game on cam. A lot of people are interested if it's a good game. I've watched a guy play Chrono Trigger for the first time on cam. He had 50+ people watching him once a week. Everyone told him what to do, it was funny and fun. Plus if it's a game you need help with, you have instant help. If you don't need help, just ignore the room for a moment.
    • Games like “You Don't Know Jack” can be fun with people in the room guessing answers and what not.
    • Gaming online with tipping members can be combined with gaming on cam. Co-op works great. Ever want to get tipped to snipe a team mate in Left 4 Dead?

The Final Countdown
  • Progressive Nudity. Here you will remove an article of clothing when tip milestones are reached. Pretty straight forward.
    • If you need practice at a good strip, try either The S Factor or Carmen Electra's Fit to Strip.
    Countdowns are a mainstay of business on MFC and can be used for almost anything.
    Suggestions:
  • Remember the higher your tip value is (that is the higher value you place on your nakedness) the more valuable that nudity will be. Members may perceive the model as better based on a higher asking price.
  • Counterpoint is that smaller goals may be more reasonable and easier to get to move on.
    • Raffle Tickets may be used as the goal rather than tokens. 5 Tickets (for 100 tokens each) or 3 video sales (at 200 tokens each) may be easier to get than 400 tokens to get naked.
      • This may discourage additional tippers however, so it may be good to include an alternate, such as 5 videos (at 100 each) OR 600 Tokens. Here each video sale reduces 120 tokens from the total. The hope here is that the "sale" produces higher tips faster.
      • If your goal is high enough, you may even wish to offer the panty prize to whomever removes your panties that night. That is, mail them the panties from that show.

We have a few unique things that can get some prizes sent to users. Now sometimes it's hard to think of what to give out. The best things are free (for you). So I'm going to break down and give away MY secrets for free prizes as well as ideas for prizes that will cost you little out of pocket.
Remember though, remind the people that the better YOU know THEM the better you can suit the prize to them. (i.e. foot fetish? foot video. etc.) Also be open about if it's something to have mailed. If they don't want it, offer them a secondary prize and ask if you can give the first prize to someone else. Remember it's THEIR PRIZE so if they don't want it given to someone else DON'T at least not for a few days. The most important thing with prizes is you want to reward people for tipping you, but the most important thing is retention of customers, so use prizes to build and retain customers.

Free:
  • Audio. Just a personal message or a chosen phrase saved as something like an .mp3 file. Similar to a voice mail message without the phone part. Plus they can listen to it whenever they want!

Free-ish:
  • Friends/PM List. Models are charging tokens for it these days, why not use it for promotion?
    • Messenger, Steam, PSN and Live names all work here too.

Cost:
  • Panties. Lots of pervs love panties. No clue why. The latest consensus seems to be clean with light perfume.
  • Cookies. Mailed out fresh. Seriously, cookies. Who is going to argue with that. Other food works too.
  • Games. Namely Steam games. Need some cheap prizes? Buy a 4 pack when the game is on sale. This will encourage Game Night. Used games for PS3 and 360 work too.

Feel free to PM me feedback and give me thanks to let me know I'm being helpful.

Today, a member suggested that I play "truth or dare" sometime. X-Y tokens would be 'truth', and anything above Y would be 'dare', and then the tipping member could either ask me a question or dare me to do something.. well you know how it works ^^
What do you guys think about that?..

Reactions: kittieturner
Lily90x said:
Today, a member suggested that I play "truth or dare" sometime. X-Y tokens would be 'truth', and anything above Y would be 'dare', and then the tipping member could either ask me a question or dare me to do something.. well you know how it works ^^
can be funny with ppl you know. but you have to prevent people from asking questions about your identity and the place you live and you have to think about how you react on dares like "fisting anal" or "go naked in front of your house"... such things are not likely with your regulars but will happen with the normal freak that jumps into your room accidentally. (if you like to do such stuff - feel free) ;)

Traditio said:
Lily90x said:
can be funny with ppl you know. but you have to prevent people from asking questions about your identity and the place you live and you have to think about how you react on dares like "fisting anal" or "go naked in front of your house"... such things are not likely with your regulars but will happen with the normal freak that jumps into your room accidentally. (if you like to do such stuff - feel free) ;)

Exactly my thoughts. A random person will ask you truth question that are silly, and then some asshole will try and get personal. Then with dares, most people will be silly or want to see something moderately sexual. Then you'll get the people "I tipped 20 tokens for a dare! I dare you do double fist!" and then it's not fun anymore. I would not recommend it without some extremely limiting rules.

Reactions: kittieturner
Lily90x said:

TorD can work between equals who trust each other when the challenges are mutual. It sounds like a bad idea at MFC, where you are neither equals nor have any reason trust each other.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
I think anyone in their right mind wouldn't ask personal questions, knowing they wouldn't get an answer anyway.
You're probably right about the dares, though. I suppose that can backfire easily.. I guess I was lucky last night.

I tried it last night and it worked out pretty well... People dared me to ban an annoying person (which I was going to do anyway), to put on a certain song, or to move my finger clockwise while moving my foot anti-clockwise (which is harder than you think it is).
Sometimes people tipped me for the truth and then asked me their question in a PM, which was okay, too. Most of the questions were harmless, regarding sexual stuff ("How many toys do you have", "have you ever tried anal"). Some were about my hobbies.

I guess for 50-99 tokens per truth and 100+ tokens per dare you can't really expect too much anyway and like I said, if you have some common sense you probably know what you can demand.

Reactions: Gen
Lily90x said:
I think anyone in their right mind wouldn't ask personal questions, knowing they wouldn't get an answer anyway.
You're probably right about the dares, though. I suppose that can backfire easily.. I guess I was lucky last night.

I tried it last night and it worked out pretty well... People dared me to ban an annoying person (which I was going to do anyway), to put on a certain song, or to move my finger clockwise while moving my foot anti-clockwise (which is harder than you think it is).
Sometimes people tipped me for the truth and then asked me their question in a PM, which was okay, too. Most of the questions were harmless, regarding sexual stuff ("How many toys do you have", "have you ever tried anal"). Some were about my hobbies.

I guess for 50-99 tokens per truth and 100+ tokens per dare you can't really expect too much anyway and like I said, if you have some common sense you probably know what you can demand.

If your group is sensible and you lay down some ground rules, it's fine. But if you're not willing to lay down the law then I wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: 1 person
Laying down ground rules is a good idea or if you have some dos and donts about you listed already on your profile you can refer them to that. Keep in mind though that just because someone tips you 100 tokens and requests something you dont want to do like "double fisting" under no circumstance are you EVER obligated to comply. :roll:

You can also tell them if they arent sure if you'll do their dare they can simply ask you in chat and you can tell them yes or no. Easy peasy.

Lily90x said:

I played truth or dare a few weeks ago and I wrote down questions on separate folded pieces of paper and gave them all a number... 1-7. I told them if they tipped 20 tokens they could pick a number and I would read the question to them, and if they answered it correctly they would get a dare, but if they got it wrong they would have to tip for the second time and guess again. The same thing with the dares - folded pieces of paper with dares inside with a number on the outside... 1-7. So say they got the question right, the number they chose (for example 2) would be the number I would choose from the dares. So if number 2 said "show your tits", that's what I would do. Also, if they just wanted to skip the question and go straight to a dare, they would have to tip 50 tokens and pick a number.

But anyways, it was successful and fun and I hope you like the idea. :)

Keithy said:
Change log:
  • Formatting improved.
  • Expanded a few areas.

Then let me help you.
I see too many models sitting in front of their cams and not doing anything. There are TONS of great things people would like to see you do that I've seen be successful on MFC that might work for you. I want to teach YOU (no not you, her, right... yes you) how you can harness your inner effectiveness and become the you that you have always wanted to be but you were afraid to be. I want you to maximize your earning potential.

This isn't a list of tips. There are tons of lists of tips out there and even on this very forum. But here is a list of tips
  • Have good lighting.

So here I am, listing some styles to use and some ideas for what to ask for tips. Now I include that last bit because I see too many otherwise beautiful girls that could be at the top of their game asking for 150 tokens for a cum show. Amber makes that for sneezing and so can you. Don't undersell yourself, this is a business and your vagina isn't Walmart.

Write Night:
You gotta Write for your Fight to paaaaaaartay!

Next Food Network Star:
Seriously, the Food Network sucks, but you don't have to.
  • Hungry? cook something. Be creative. Not much to ask for tokens for here, but rather just for entertainment so you can keep a room.

Target Practice:

Artsy Fartsy:

Prize Game:
    • You can also do free entries for a Facebook or twitter message or follow.
    • Sealed Prize. In this variation the prize is contained in a sealed item. This can be balloons, envelopes or anything else that's sealed. The illusion here is fairness. It removes any doubt as to whether the model knows what's being picked.
      • Fairness. To make everything feel more fair and honest, never remove the chosen prize from the view of the camera. This is especially important when regulars or big prizes are involved. If a regular wins the biggest prize, it might look discouraging to the new guy.

Game On!
  • Get Gaming. Play a game on cam. A lot of people are interested if it's a good game. I've watched a guy play Chrono Trigger for the first time on cam. He had 50+ people watching him once a week. Everyone told him what to do, it was funny and fun. Plus if it's a game you need help with, you have instant help. If you don't need help, just ignore the room for a moment.
    • Games like “You Don't Know Jack” can be fun with people in the room guessing answers and what not.
    • Gaming online with tipping members can be combined with gaming on cam. Co-op works great. Ever want to get tipped to snipe a team mate in Left 4 Dead?

The Final Countdown
    Suggestions:
  • Remember the higher your tip value is (that is the higher value you place on your nakedness) the more valuable that nudity will be. Members may perceive the model as better based on a higher asking price.

We have a few unique things that can get some prizes sent to users. Now sometimes it's hard to think of what to give out. The best things are free (for you). So I'm going to break down and give away MY secrets for free prizes as well as ideas for prizes that will cost you little out of pocket.
Remember though, remind the people that the better YOU know THEM the better you can suit the prize to them. (i.e. foot fetish? foot video. etc.) Also be open about if it's something to have mailed. If they don't want it, offer them a secondary prize and ask if you can give the first prize to someone else. Remember it's THEIR PRIZE so if they don't want it given to someone else DON'T at least not for a few days. The most important thing with prizes is you want to reward people for tipping you, but the most important thing is retention of customers, so use prizes to build and retain customers.

Free:
  • Audio. Just a personal message or a chosen phrase saved as something like an .mp3 file. Similar to a voice mail message without the phone part. Plus they can listen to it whenever they want!

Free-ish:
    • Messenger, Steam, PSN and Live names all work here too.

Cost:
  • Games. Namely Steam games. Need some cheap prizes? Buy a 4 pack when the game is on sale. This will encourage Game Night. Used games for PS3 and 360 work too.

SUPER helpful, any reccomendations on a brand of body pain?? Models??
THANKS!! I wanna write all over meeee!! :D
Abbey

This is a great thread and although its been dead a while, I have an answer to your question about the body paint. I use Snazaroo for face painting and body painting. Its a great brand and they sell small and large sets and also glitter and brushes on the site. The paint washes off with water so the only thing I could see being a pain would be for sitting around and it getting on the chair/couch etc under you. So a towel or sheet under you would fix that. Hope that helps! Thanks for all of the ideas above as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.