AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

UK girls - MFC payment methods?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whisperly

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 19, 2011
UK.
Okay, so I am signing up to MFC right now and have no idea which payment method to go with. I am in the UK so I can't get cheques. Which payment option would be the easiest and generally "best" - if indeed there is such a thing? Which are you with?

Thanks! x

:hello2: I seem to be on your tail today ...LOL

many I know use Payoneer as the card type of payment. I haven't heard of many problems to speak of from my friends, however, I will say that Payoneer seems to be a bit slow when it comes to actually getting the card to you. The latest incident I was told about was 6-8 weeks to get her card and within that, a slew of phone calls to Payoneer ...... makes me wonder how soon they could/would replace a lost card should it ever be necessary.

Reactions: camstory
Belgian said:

I've read through the payment info on MFC, but more wanted to get people's experiences with the various sites being as I've heard some really bad things about Payoneer and don't want to sign up to a site which could mess me over. :/

Thanks anyway! :) I'm waiting to get my model status approved ^_^ I'm sure there'll be lots of exciting info and schtuff there. Rebecca, I think you should do the same! :thumbleft:

I used to get a bank transfer, until they changed it so you have to make 20,000 tokens to get one and it'd take me about 5 months to make that much haha. So now I use payoneer and haven't had any problems with it, apart from the card taking about a month to arrive, but it's worth it when it does coz lots of other sites accept payoneer too. If you plan to use the bank transfer method, might be worth applying for payoneer as a back up, so if one month you don't make many tokens, you can still get paid.

Hey Guys,

My name is Nissim, I'm the Community Manager at Payoneer.

When applying for the Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard, once approved, cards are sent via standard mail. Estimated shipping time is 7-10 business days within the US and 15-25 business days internationally. Note: Once the card is shipped, it is in the hands of your local postal system. While we do all that we can to make sure cards arrive as soon as possible, the fact is that we are not a shipping company and there are rarely delays within the local postal systems in your country which we cannot control.

Payoneer has been in the industry since 2005, and we currently offer payment services to over 1500 partner and affiliate programs. We are very serious when it comes to security, and strictly comply with all applicable online payment regulations including KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control).

If you have any questions or comments, feel free. You can also check us out at http://www.payoneer.com/AboutUs.aspx

Thanks,

Lydia_Deetz said:
Glad to see Nissim made it over to ACF :dance:

He is a big help for those that have questions or concerns with Payoneer. Welcome!

Thanks, glad to be here ;)

If you have any suggestions for additional forums I should be active on, please feel free to PM them to me and I'll check em out.

Nissim-Payoneer said:
Hey Guys,

My name is Nissim, I'm the Community Manager at Payoneer.

When applying for the Payoneer prepaid debit MasterCard, once approved, cards are sent via standard mail. Estimated shipping time is 7-10 business days within the US and 15-25 business days internationally. Note: Once the card is shipped, it is in the hands of your local postal system. While we do all that we can to make sure cards arrive as soon as possible, the fact is that we are not a shipping company and there are rarely delays within the local postal systems in your country which we cannot control.

Payoneer has been in the industry since 2005, and we currently offer payment services to over 1500 partner and affiliate programs. We are very serious when it comes to security, and strictly comply with all applicable online payment regulations including KYC (Know Your Customer), BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control).

If you have any questions or comments, feel free. You can also check us out at http://www.payoneer.com/AboutUs.aspx

Thanks,

What are your terms for approval? Do you need to do credit checks, time at address etc?

RebeccaT said:
What are your terms for approval? Do you need to do credit checks, time at address etc?

We require cardholders to be permanent residents of the country they are applying under, and as such to provide a valid ID number (national ID card, driver's licence, passport).

For US residents, due to local laws and regulations, we require confirmation of a valid SSN.

As the card is prepaid, we do not run any credit or background checks.

I use Payoneer, but will be swapping over to Bank Transfer when i get the guts to (im scared of my money not going through or something haha!)

Payoneer is good, I just wish i could transfer my money from payoneer, to my uk bank account! argh!

My payoneer card took no longer than a week, i have it connected to about 5/6 different sites.. so very useful for that!

xx

When you select Payoneer as the payment method for your MFC account, you will be able to choose from 2 payment methods:

- Payoneer card
- Payoneer local bank transfer service

Our local bank transfer service is a payment option in place of the Payoneer card, which allows you to receive payments directly to your bank account in over 200 countries. For the UK in specific, the cost per payment is $5.95, and funds are sent from a local bank in the UK, in GBP.

To view a complete list of countries and currencies, visit: http://www.payoneer.com/LocalBankTransfer-Avail.aspx (we support over 200 countries and 40 currencies).

Something I haven't noticed mentioned yet about Payoneer... replacement fees...
friend lost her card trying to find an ATM that worked... Replacement was $30 to make the card, and to get it to her in under a week, another $30/35 [I dont remember what she said] for fedx. Took 6 days. Otherwise they said 4-6 weeks for delivery. IDK.. all in all [$60] seems a bit excessive cost wise, when you don't have much to begin with.

Replacement fees are only charged for lost cards. While the fee depends on the partner/program you signed up with, it is generally between $9.95-$12.95.

Shipping is free of charge, however we offer cardholders the choice of receiving cards via DHL/FedEx. Payoneer does not charge a fee for this, however DHL and FedEx do have shipping charges, so perhaps this is what you were referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.