AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What do you, as models, expect from regulars

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2011
I am very new to this site and fairly new (about 3 months) as a premium member at MFC. Just reading through some of these threads, I have gotten different vibes about regular visitors to a particular model. Just to be clear, I am talking about tipping regulars, not lurkers.

What are your expectations from a regular visitor?

Do you realize that unless the guy is in your room 24/7 (figuratively speaking of course) then he probably is a regular with more than one model?

Even if not purposely, do you expect more from a reg? Or do you not expect as much because he has "paid his dues", so to speak.

Just curious, it may or may not change my tipping habits (those being I ALWAYS tip, at least a little).

RogueWarrior said:
Do you realize that unless the guy is in your room 24/7 (figuratively speaking of course) then he probably is a regular with more than one model?

A model getting upset about me seeing other models would be the same as me getting upset she sees other premiums. Besides she may be the other woman that I am cheating on my regulars with.

The most a model can reasonably expect is that regulars respect her as a person and go easy on the bullshit. Don't tip one model nickels and tell her you are broke and then go on a half-hour private with another. Also, if you care about a model, keep any personal information about her to yourself, regardless of how you obtained it.

Sevrin said:
The most a model can reasonably expect is that regulars respect her as a person and go easy on the bullshit. Don't tip one model nickels and tell her you are broke and then go on a half-hour private with another. Also, if you care about a model, keep any personal information about her to yourself, regardless of how you obtained it.

This.

When I was on MFC I had a regular who was also a regular to a top model, he would tell me how broke he was and how he couldnt afford this or that and try to wheel and deal with me with videos and raffle tickets or whatever like I was a freaking flea market but consistently drop tokens in this models room, 1000's of tokens at a time. I knew that not all regulars would go to you and you only, and I was fine with that, but I didnt understand how he could say that stuff to me and drop over $100 a night with her. It was a dick move, in my opinion, on his part.

Cassidy Nicole said:
Sevrin said:

This.

When I was on MFC I had a regular who was also a regular to a top model, he would tell me how broke he was and how he couldnt afford this or that and try to wheel and deal with me with videos and raffle tickets or whatever like I was a freaking flea market but consistently drop tokens in this models room, 1000's of tokens at a time. I knew that not all regulars would go to you and you only, and I was fine with that, but I didnt understand how he could say that stuff to me and drop over $100 a night with her. It was a dick move, in my opinion, on his part.

Although I think it's implied, I feel I should add, IF you do this certainly don't fucking tell her about it. Example:

"Oh hey RegularWhatever123"

"Hello ModelWhatsHerFace"

"How are you doing?"

"Great, just made ModelOtherWhatsHerFace squeal with a big tip! It was awesome"

What Sevrin said. If you pull bs like that you will get caught and she'll stop being so nice to you. :) Maybe not outright rude to you but she'll let you know somehow that she knows and how she feels about it. My guess is that well over half of models would be upset by behavior like that (tipping another girl big $$ regularly and not them).

I don't really expect anything special from my regulars, token-wise. They've already given me enough for the rest of their lives ;)
And I don't expect them to not watch other models - that would be crazy. I mean, I'm not their girlfriend. I don't think there are any models that would get upset or angry if a regular decided to watch another girl instead of them. :?

My regulars are amazing. I feel so lucky to have them and I'll do my best to never lose any of them ^^

They keep the conversation in my room going. They seem to be genuinely interested in how my day was. They contribute to countdowns and often give me, well, big tips at the end of the night, even if it was one of those nights when I was only chatting with them.
And still, they don't expect any free stuff from me. :-D

I don't know, maybe they're so nice and generous because I don't expect anything from them.

hi,

Yes that is dishonesty i mean it can happen you're broke but in that case you shouldn't be tipping anyone doing so is a sign of no respect to the "non tipped model" my :twocents-02cents:

In my room I expect people to chat it up.There is no need to be shy around me though I do not mind me just send me a pm and you can get the feel of me.I also expect people to be respectful towards me.I also expect to be tipped whenever a person is able to I hate seeing people in my room with tokens and they just sit there and request with out wanting to pay I mean wtf seriously?I also expect every one to be friendly,humorous and fun no one likes a boring room.

I definitely expect regulars to be respectful of my time when I'm on cam by chatting with me and everyone else in my room rather than trying to take all my attention and carry out long conversations in private messages. That's not fun for anyone to watch and ultimately drives others away.

I do appreciate my regulars for everything they do and love chatting to them in my room or in pm's when I'm offline and getting to know them.

And they are welcome to see who ever they please (I do the same) but like others said - don't bother lying to me about it ;)

I have no expectations from them. Some guys I have a lil crush on, so of course I get slightly jealous. But I would NEVER say anything to them about it, and I'm realistic. I know they see other models, just like I see other customers. I have a few die hard fans that claim they only looks at me. That's pretty flattering, but not necessary. :)

From a regular I do expect "more"... but not necessarily tip-wise.

**Be discreet. You wouldn't want me gossiping to others or talking shit about you and your life, so don't do it to me.
**Don't try to hustle me. Basically, friendly favors aside, don't try to manipulate me into getting more than what you paid for.
**Be understanding. If I don't reply to a PM immediately [or you could try to curb them] there's probably a reason, particularly when performing a show, fulfilling someone's request, etc. I'm here to have fun with my friends, but I'm also here to work!
**Offer something to the chat... even if it's only "Hi.... You look [adjective] today/good to see you/whatever." I perv a lot and don't always want to enter into a conversation I can't commit to, so I can see this from both sides. Sometimes I don't have anything to say, other times I put MFC up on my big screen and cook or clean. But a regular should know that if they are usually talkative and are suddenly unresponsive it will seem at least a little off, unless previously discussed.
**Cut the bullshit. I know I'm not the only model on MFC.. thankfully! If there were only one model to peruse, how fucking boring would that be?? I can't stand liars, and I expect someone who regularly visits me and acts like my friend to respect that. It really sucks to see your reg in another room tipping when they just told you they're broke. By all means spend your money how you wish, but don't fucking lie to me about it. That's just silly. I like being arousing and love the thought of being "that girl" for people as often as I can, but I know that variety is the spice of life on MFC.

I don't just expect my regulars to tip because we already have established some kind of relationship, although tips 'just because' are quite endearing and I like to reward those people. I login expecting to do at least some work for what I earn, but everyone is different. Plus a lot of people are currently on the grind just to make ends meet. I have had people visit me from years ago who couldn't tip because they were going through hard times, when they return they are grateful that I didn't treat them like a bum and they show it. I don't need anyone's lunch money that badly. I've been loaded and then gone bust before, so I get it.

Reactions: RogueWarrior
#1 expectation from my regulars is to not leave me in silence. I understand the people who are just checking back and forth occasionally and I have my regulars who don't say much at all.. But I expect that if I am struggling to even get guests and basics to speak, that one of my regulars will break out some conversation. Also, if you're usually chatty and can't talk for the moment but are there, sometimes it's nice to get a heads up so I don't try and say something exclusively to you and get no response. At the same time, I expect that regulars will not dominate the conversation. Jeebus, nothing is worse than a regular who has something to tell you and forgets about PM, spams the whole chat and everyone else feels excluded because they aren't in on it.. So chat stagnates for a bit and you have to rework the flow..

I think if you're going to be a regular of many girls but don't have the funds to tip each equally, you should tip big tips privately. One of my regs consistently tips privately for this reason unless it's under 300 tokens and I think it's a good idea. No reason to make other girls upset if he hasn't tipped them recently, since he is a regular of MANY girls. Exceptions for every rule, but if you told one girl you're broke and freeloaded on her show and then another girl was so damn sexy that you shamefully spent money you weren't supposed to on tokens, tip those tokens privately =P

Also, don't say that the reason you have no tokens is because of some other girls show. Tactless.

LacieLaPlante said:
Also, don't say that the reason you have no tokens is because of some other girls show. Tactless.

This is my Golden Rule that AmberCutie taught me when I first started hanging out on MFC - do NOT ever mention a model's name in another model's room. I said in Amber's room that a certain model got a massive tip earlier that day and Amber was a little upset at that. She respectfully told me the Golden Rule and it's something I'll remember forever.

Another similar situation happened last week when I was in ZoeMadison's room. I told her that a model had posted pics of her boobs in the Boobies thread in Sexy Stuff. Zoe asked me who it was, but before I posted the model's name, I asked if it was OK to post said model's name (KaylaMarie) in public chat. Zoe said yes, but the point is that I asked if it was OK to break the Golden Rule.

I'm happy that I consider myself a regular in s gre model's rooms and I contribute with friendly conversation and the occasional tip here and there. However, what annoys me is when a regular tries to run a model's room and acts almost like a moderator. For example, if a person asks the model if she does certain acts, some regulars will answer on the model's behalf instead of letting the model answer herself. It makes for an unwelcoming room because the regulars kind of act like bullies.

I don't really expect anything from regulars in regards to tokens too often. Not everyone can drop tons of money ALL the time. If they are considered a "regular" in the first place, then I am sure they tip frequently enough. :p

It is, however, really nice when the regular helps stick up for you and tells off the TROLLS that come in your room. I also had one that went into the lounge and promoted a large group show for me. That was pretty sweet. On my other site that I am on that is based all of privates, I just want the regular guy to say bye and thank you when we are done!

Reactions: RogueWarrior
I think we all have different expectations, so when in doubt, ask the model.

But I think general rules that would apply to any model would be...

Respect us. Talk to us! Try and help out with tokens when you can. And when you can't, don't make requests.

I really don't expect much more than that. And as for a regular visiting another model? All the power to him! I think it's totally to be expected and the silliest thing a model could do would be to get upset about it. Assuming the member isn't lying to her about it or anything else.

Members come to see us to unwind and enjoy themselves. I don't think they should have to worry about being seen in another model's room or having to hide their tips. It's not fair to the members. They are there to have fun! And they are spending some of their hard earned money to be there. As much as it is important for the guys to respect the models, us models need to respect our guys too :)

I knew that not all regulars would go to you and you only, and I was fine with that, but I didnt understand how he could say that stuff to me and drop over $100 a night with her.

This is getting into a slippery slope in my opinion. I posted a thread a cpl weeks ago asking models if they see themselves as salespeople simply selling a "product"... And pretty much all the replies were "yes", all the models saw themselves as pitching a product

If this is the case, and members are nothing but customers, and the model/member "relationship" is nothing more than a financial arrangement, I don't think any model should let their ego's get bruised because someone was willing to spend more on a different model... Just like I wouldn't expect a business to get upset if a model shopped around, or had a preferred vendor, for snow tires

ViruSphere said:
However, what annoys me is when a regular tries to run a model's room and acts almost like a moderator. For example, if a person asks the model if she does certain acts, some regulars will answer on the model's behalf instead of letting the model answer herself. It makes for an unwelcoming room because the regulars kind of act like bullies.

I think it's sweet for the regulars to help a model control the room. Sometimes there is just so much going on, and so many conversations going on at once, it gets overwhelming. There are certain questions a model gets sick of answering every ten minutes and if a regular can answer for her it makes things easier. They just have to be nice about it, rather than making it seem like they are her pimp or something.

bodisha said:
I knew that not all regulars would go to you and you only, and I was fine with that, but I didnt understand how he could say that stuff to me and drop over $100 a night with her.

This is getting into a slippery slope in my opinion. I posted a thread a cpl weeks ago asking models if they see themselves as salespeople simply selling a "product"... And pretty much all the replies were "yes", all the models saw themselves as pitching a product

If this is the case, and members are nothing but customers, and the model/member "relationship" is nothing more than a financial arrangement, I don't think any model should let their ego's get bruised because someone was willing to spend more on a different model... Just like I wouldn't expect a business to get upset if a model shopped around, or had a preferred vendor, for snow tires

The point is that you'd have to be a dick to go to tire store just to tell the owner that you bought someone else's tires because they had a better set of tits or better personality or better lighting. If you go hanging out in tire stores without dropping some coin, sooner or later they're going to ask you WTF you're doing there.

PS: Please, don't do that thing where you quote without letting people know whom you're quoting. If you just want to copy and paste some text to quote after you hit "Reply", you can always add "=Foolforcamgirls" after the word "quote" in the first set of brackets.

Code:
[quote="Foolforcamgirls"]Like this[/quote]
Foolforcamgirls said:
Like this

Sevrin said:
The point is that you'd have to be a dick to go to tire store just to tell the owner that you bought someone else's tires because they had a better set of tits or better personality or better lighting. If you go hanging out in tire stores without dropping some coin, sooner or later they're going to ask you WTF you're doing there.

This is totally what i was triyng to say earlier, but it ended up sounded like I'd get all butthurt if someone tipped someone else and not me without making it a private tip.. not the case at all. I guess was just explaining why one of my regs tips privately, when he's been in a bunch of rooms while withholding tokens for another person later. I wish edit worked for longer than 15 minutes hah. Simply, a good regular can spend tokens on many girls without making anyone feel weird (Example: Don't say "I'm sorry I can't tip you tonight, the rest of the redheads have sucked me dry" (quote from a regular of mine) or "I'm saving up for XXX and YYY's show this weekend.")

bodisha said:

So...what?! You're comparing our bodies and personalities to SNOW TIRES? We may be selling something, but it's much more personal than fucking snow tires, seriously.
Call me crazy, but I'm actually fairly close to some of my regulars and if all I was to them was a financial arrangement, my feelings would be hurt.

bodisha said:

Um, every response in that thread said "Yes, we are pitching a product, but that's not ALL we do". Except maybe 2. The poll only had a yes or no answer, but that doesn't mean that's all we feel about it. Get the full story, because almost nothing is black and white.

bodisha said:

We are selling a product, but that product is ourselves. Models shouldn't take anything personal when it comes to cam'ing, but obviously it can happen. I really wouldn't compare what we are selling to snow tires. Snow tires don't have personalities or sexuality last time I checked lol.

If your point is simply that a model's ego shouldn't be bruised when a member visits or prefers another model, I couldn't agree more. Unfourtionatley we are people, not snow tires, so I guess it's gunna happen!

I don't take it personally at all, in fact I encourage my regulars to visit other girls while I am gone ;)

Lily90x said:
My regulars are amazing. I feel so lucky to have them and I'll do my best to never lose any of them ^^

They keep the conversation in my room going. They seem to be genuinely interested in how my day was. They contribute to countdowns and often give me, well, big tips at the end of the night, even if it was one of those nights when I was only chatting with them.
And still, they don't expect any free stuff from me. :-D
This. I never complain when people keep the conversation going every time I am on cam. It helps when you have people who can tip when they have it, but are fine with you not doing free stuff when they are unable to tip. Great attitude, missy!!!!!

ViruSphere said:
This is my Golden Rule that AmberCutie taught me when I first started hanging out on MFC - do NOT ever mention a model's name in another model's room. I said in Amber's room that a certain model got a massive tip earlier that day and Amber was a little upset at that. She respectfully told me the Golden Rule and it's something I'll remember forever.

Another similar situation happened last week when I was in ZoeMadison's room. I told her that a model had posted pics of her boobs in the Boobies thread in Sexy Stuff. Zoe asked me who it was, but before I posted the model's name, I asked if it was OK to post said model's name (KaylaMarie) in public chat. Zoe said yes, but the point is that I asked if it was OK to break the Golden Rule.

this. I had a major misunderstanding with a fella who came into my room and said "MODELSWHATSHERFACE IS DOING AN OUTDOOR CAR SHOW!" (i was in the middle of an outdoor ...under tree show..?)

i banned him, even though he had just tippped. I thought he was spamming for her. He pmed me very confused, told me he was just trying to say it was cool that two girls were doing outdoor shows and that he'd dropped my name in her room. I explained that i'd unban but please not to do that again, if a model was doing something cool PM ME and i'll decide if i want to drop the models name in my chat or not. And neverto drop my name in another models chat! (

My Perfect Regulars:

-Tip when they can. Not to promise things they can't deliver. (Ie - big tip coming for your birthday bb im gonna blow your mind" then no tip and no explanation.
-Conversation! That is focussed on me! I don't like feeling left out, so please dont carry on a conversation about something I know nothing about with my other regulars LOL!
- Help guide the newbies in the right direction (ie - new fella comes in while im in the middle of shaking my bootay and starts demanding stupid shit. They will usually be wonderful and nicely explain that I usually do that for tips. (nicely - not to run the toher guys off).
-For that matter - to be welcoming to new guys. Sometimes a little core 'group' will form that will make others feel left out. I don't like that!
-When they can tip, its nice if they do it strategically. Sometimes a few little tips is what the room needs to get the "oh yeah lets tip her! Hint) so if im struggling to pull in tips, dropping a couple of 10 tks can be just what the room needs. I really really appreciate it when they do that.
-Don't need to tell me what they tip other models.

Interestingly enough I talked to a model once - im not sure if she's on these forums - who does very well on mfc. She does not like it when guys tip/flirt/talk to one model then do the same in another's room. She feels like you should pick one model, and that most other models would agree and don't like to share. I explained I wasn't like that. But some girls do have different expectations than what I'm seeing in this thread..

NoelleBright said:
So...what?! You're comparing our bodies and personalities to SNOW TIRES? We may be selling something, but it's much more personal than fucking snow tires, seriously.

I'm not trying to step on toes with my snow tires comment... Just point out that the women on MFC are here to make money... And business is business... A model doesn't have any more right to let her ego get bruised if a guy is spending more money on a different model than a member has any right to get upset if a model shows one room reg more attention than him... it's a fine line... but at times models play the friendship card when it's about tips, but throw down the business card when a reg get's to close

bodisha said:
And business is business... A model doesn't have any more right to let her ego get bruised if a guy is spending more money on a different model than a member has any right to get upset if a model shows one room reg more attention than him... it's a fine line... [emp added]
I agree it is a fine line. I don't think it's wrong to expected professional courtesy (both ways).

For my part, I am a consultant. I make my living by delivering quality work to my customers. I don't expect them to never go anywhere else for similar services. They have needs, and sometimes those needs require other vendors. If they are not happy with my efforts, I appreciate their feedback to allow me to improve, but I appreciate their private feedback. I don't want them to chew me out on the show floor at a trade convention or announce they are giving all their business to some other consulting group.

Even if what they are looking for is a service I can't provide, I'm happy with a (again, private) discussion of what they need, but I don't expect them to flaunt it in my face ("Ooooh, I just signed a contract for $300k of consulting with XYZ firm, so I can't afford to hire you anymore.") That would be neither professional nor productive.

Reactions: jackie_O and Sevrin
I just swap out the word "regular" and use friend. Regulars are pals. I'm happy when I see their name pop into the screen. Like most friends, they're the 1st ones to be happy for me when I'm having a good night. They do their best not to ruin the party for anyone else, contribute tokens and fun when they can or feel compelled, and are my little linus blanket when things go wrong. Maybe I should get out more. Hehe. :shifty:

I have a tendency to drag my MFC pals around with me while I'm on my prem account which usually involves tipping. I love tipping the models and love to see my friends tip them to. I have no problem knowing a member also really likes another model, especially if I really like her to.
On the other hand, as others have said, don't lie to me. If you spent all of your tokens on another model I don't want an explanation! Even if you spent it on books I don't wan't an explanation! When I'm reminding people to tip and pushing a countdown it's directed at the people who can contribute, not who can't. Chances are if you feel the need to explain to me then you have tipped me generously in the past and will likely never be looked at as a freeloader.
I don't care if you tipped another model, just don't dangle it in my face. I am a normal human girl with normal human emotions. They are usually pretty well in line but I am subject to crazy girl feelings. Especially if I'm struggling to make my goals at that very moment ( I don't expect you to know this ) I may be a bit more sensitive.

Yes I am a product (of sorts) and it is my job to sell me but not all products are lifeless, emotionless snow tires.

spikyhaired said:
I don't think it's wrong to expected professional courtesy (both ways)

I agree... there should be a certain conduct on mfc... unfortunately this isn't a perfect world and the anonymity of the internet permits certain people the ability to behave rudely in rooms... but this is a two way street... and there are both rude and insensitive members and rude and insensitive models... but just as people would tell a member not be sensitive if a model behaves in an unacceptable way and to simply click the next model button... a model should do the same with the member... If a member is insensitive or behaves in an unacceptable way... it's the models responsibility to let that member know whatever he's doing won't be tolerated... and if he continues then simply ban or ignore him... Don't permit him to continually return with stories of how broke he is because he prefers to spend his tokens someplace else

i am constantly amazed at some of the stupid shit members say to these girls... and i've had models tell me some of the crazy shit they see on cam's or are told in PM... so trust me when i say i'm not unsympathetic to some of the shit they have to deal with... but at the end of the day it's about money for a model & not friends so a model shouldn't let their feelings get hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.