AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

She's Back Status

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
Anybody know how long it takes to be away before that applies? Also, are your camscore points counted the same as New Model status upon return?

I know it's been discussed before but couldn't find it.
R2sVd.gif

Bocefish said:
Anybody know how long it takes to be away before that applies? Also, are your camscore points counted the same as New Model status upon return?

I know it's been discussed before but couldn't find it.
R2sVd.gif

I know for me I came back and it was over 3 months later. My camscore was low when I stopped and it dropped even lower when I was away for so long as they do not give you the new model score that starts out at 1000 sadly :(

Reactions: Bocefish
Thanks LexieBlair. I know when models are under the new model status, their points are calculated at a higher percentage while having that status. I was just wondering if the same applies while having "She's Back" status. :think:

Bocefish said:
Thanks LexieBlair. I know when models are under the new model status, their points are calculated at a higher percentage while having that status. I was just wondering if the same applies while having "She's Back" status. :think:

I couldn't be 100% sure on this one. My first day back was decent, the next few were not so great but my score jumped from around 250-750 in one night but then dropped again. Scores are pretty hard to figure out aside from just knowing more tokens per hour = better score.

Based on my recent data, I do believe the points are counted differently when you've been away for a while, because you don't have a 60 day average history. I have now been back on MFC for exactly 2 months, and my score has been all over the place. But I notice that now that I have a 60 day history as of yesterday, it increased, so I think it will likely level out a bit. But this is all just conjecture...I could be totally off base!

MadisonLeigh said:
Based on my recent data, I do believe the points are counted differently when you've been away for a while, because you don't have a 60 day average history. I have now been back on MFC for exactly 2 months, and my score has been all over the place. But I notice that now that I have a 60 day history as of yesterday, it increased, so I think it will likely level out a bit. But this is all just conjecture...I could be totally off base!

I'll post at my 30 and 60 day marks to see how much it changes over that course for the average. ;)

I was gone for a week and when I came back I had the "She's Back" banner over my picture. That is what we are talking about, right? lol

MiniMinouu said:
I was gone for a week and when I came back I had the "She's Back" banner over my picture. That is what we are talking about, right? lol
A week? That's nuts.

MadisonLeigh said:

That's interesting. I've been back on mfc the 6th of december after a bit more than 3 months. I got my "She's back" status and all that things.. So, the 6th of february is my day number 60, isn't it? I will let you know if I have a "drastic" change on my camscore. We'll discover if your theory is right haha.

Anyone know if they still use the she's back status? Haven't seen it and it's not showing on mine since I came back today.

Ive seen it around. But, I was gone for about 8 months and never got one :shock: :(

Kind of thinking it was just a glitch or something that I didnt get the shes back status but cant be sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.