AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is MFC 420 friendly?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

labluegirl420

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Apr 1, 2012
Perhaps this is a strange question to ask, or perhaps it's inappropriate but this is a topic I've been very curious about for a while now. I've been on MFC for about 6 months now as a model. Well, in the "Rules for Models" section of MFC's wiki, it states that any drug use on camera is prohibited. This includes drugs that might be legal in some states but not others, i.e. medicinal marijuana.

However, despite what the wiki says I see many many models on MFC toking up all the time! Many popular models as well! So I was wondering....is smoking herb on camera really something likely to get your account banned from the site, or is MFC lenient with it?

Reactions: SoTxBob
Actually, its a great question... I have also seen tons of models, popular and not so popular, smoke freely on cam. Some reach off cam to load the bowl or light it and then bring it all full view while others don't seem to give a shit and do everything on cam. I have also seen "buy me a bowl" room topics many times before.
With all of the girls that have 420 in their nics, if it were wanted/needed to be ban-able, admin would have an easy time finding someplace to start.
I would guess.. and its >purely my opinion< .. The written rules are solely for a "we covered our ass" legal standpoint of 'not promoting or encouraging use' for MFC.
I've also witnessed several girls railing out about an 8 ball's worth of "something" and snorting most of it over their time on cam. It's usually much like when a model smokes ciggys on cam... they have the supporters that smoke themselves, and the detractors that dont and dont want to see their 'fantasy girl" smoking either.
Conversely, the one rule they are strict and fast to enforce is the "no man on cam" rule. I've seen girls accts pulled in a matter of minutes for that.
:twocents-02cents:

:eek: OMG.. I broke your "Thanks Received: 1" cherry !!! :lol:

I fight with this one! The rules say no, I've got my medical marijuana card..

I've been on MFC for two years and I have smoked VERY VERY openly without any repercussions. I've also made it clear and known when I smoke that I bought everything legally (have a habit of rattling off the health and safety codes on the boxes), that I have the license to smoke it and I generally explain what I'm doing to make everything clear incase someone thought I was smoking crack.

Many guys will tip for a hit, odd phenomenon. It's hard to explain to some guys that the hit is worth more than their tip and I'm already stoned, so it's just not worth the chance of being fined sometimes.

I mainly stopped smoking on cam for appearances. I felt like it gave me the appearance that I couldn't hold it together on cam or something. I'm not sure, everyone has a different view of smoking weed and some people seriously view it as an escape and I realized that I had to recognize that not everyone will view marijuana the same way I do, so I try to cater to the masses. I'm very much stoned on cam but I'll avoid smoking unless it's REALLLLLLLY dead slow (it's a good conversation starter sometimes..) or someone tips for it.

Thanks for the advice, girls. I'm looking to spend a lot more time on MFC now and it seems these forums are such a blessing xD

I see weed on-screen all the time, and I have never ever heard of MFC punishing a girl for doing it.

I'm high on cam a lot, but I don't like to smoke on cam. I fell like it would come across as a bad habit, like as if I was sitting there chewing my nails or something.
Not quite sure if that makes any sense. I'm pretty stoned :oops:

bawksy said:
I see weed on-screen all the time, and I have never ever heard of MFC punishing a girl for doing it.
I can't recall the details, but back when violet420's account/profile got yoinked from the site out of nowhere, the rumor was it had something to do with weed in cam. Who knows if that's really the case. She ended up getting a new account.

AmberCutie said:
violet420's account/profile got yoinked from the site out of nowhere

I remember that, she was very high up in MissMFC ranking and was yanked on the last day or 2 of the month. not sure that she made a new account or just got her old one back, not a follower.

Everyone thinks I smoke weed in my room, but it's flavored tobacco. I wonder if someone did smoke weed and got in trouble for it, if they could say it was just tobacco. They really can't know for sure.

Reactions: Sunny_420
PlayboyMegan said:
Everyone thinks I smoke weed in my room, but it's flavored tobacco. I wonder if someone did smoke weed and got in trouble for it, if they could say it was just tobacco. They really can't know for sure.

Yeah, plenty of people roll their own cigarettes with just tobacco... That might be the reason not many girls get in trouble for it - MFC can't prove that it's actually weed. And I doubt MFC would take the chance of reporting a girl to the police for a drug test, they would loose money.

I wish I could get stoned while working, but here in Sweden we only get shit stuff. We have decent hashish, but I prefer greens. At least by the end of the month I'll be able to get drunk if I want to :p

(You are very pretty btw, just wanted to say that)

i've been debating whether or not i should light up on cam. i'm in Alabama so let's just say i'm talking about tobacco - cigarettes and out of a bong ;) do people watching seem to mind one more than the other? i've seen a ton of girls smoking out of pipes and such, but rarely have i seen cigarettes. if i'm working more than 3 hours ANYWHERE i need a smoke break of some sort! i suppose hitting a pipe off screen would be fine, but if i want a ciggy, i don't want to run people off. shit it isn't like they can smell it - and i'm going for a "bad girl" vibe anyway. guess it doesn't really matter, but it would be good to know.

I see models blatantly blazing up on cam every other time I'm on MFC, if I went looking for it I bet I could find one right now.

Never seen or heard of anyone catching shit for it - but I guess there's a first time for everything.

Yah, I agree with Jup.. tons of camgirls smoke on cam and most dont seem to give a shit when the "oh baby, you're too pretty to smoke" or the various other non pro smoking ad-libs hit the chat. It's also joked that "its a requirement for Romanian girl to smoke [ciggys] to be able to feel sexy..." :lol: :lol: [That gives you an idea how many do smoke on cam....]

Reactions: SexyRapunzel
SoTxBob said:
Yah, I agree with Jup.. tons of camgirls smoke on cam and most dont seem to give a shit when the "oh baby, you're too pretty to smoke" or the various other non pro smoking ad-libs hit the chat. It's also joked that "its a requirement for Romanian girl to smoke [ciggys] to be able to feel sexy..." :lol: :lol: [That gives you an idea how many do smoke on cam....]

For a lot of my regulars it's "When are you going to smoke Lacie??? I want to join yoou!!" Bad influences!

I have heard a model say she got warned about on cam smoking, so it is possible to happen. I also heard another who said she had been warned about drinking. There is no way to know when the admins on MFC will decide to enforce their arbitrary rules.

how picky are they about drinking? i have a pretty good tolerance and was planning part of one show a week around a drinking game (or smoking game - but i won't risk that one for now).

KatieBoots said:
how picky are they about drinking? i have a pretty good tolerance and was planning part of one show a week around a drinking game (or smoking game - but i won't risk that one for now).

The only rule they seem to enforce on an almost consistent basis is man on cam, but the punishments seem to vary model to model. Tobacco alternatives and excessive alcohol use is ignored 99.999% of the time. You never know when you will be in the .001% though. Probably never.

Kinda off topic, kinda apropos for the topic:

Willie Nelson statue to be unveiled in Austin at 4:20 pm on 4/20.

RogueWarrior said:

Sad that he couldn't hang on to life long enough to see it :violin:

Wait, he is dead right?

Jupiter551 said:
RogueWarrior said:

Sad that he couldn't hang on to life long enough to see it :violin:

Wait, he is dead right?

Alive and well..........stoned anyway.

Naw, Willie's still kickin', touring and smokin'.

Yeah I know, just kidding, it reminded me of a Youtube comment about Merle Haggard "Merle would be rolling in his grave if he could see the state of this country today" (Merle is alive)

I thought so, but you never can assume. Especially with you being from Down Under & all. ;)

I just saw a model toke up today! lol I've been high on cam only once, but it was through an edible (I can smoke hookah for days, but one hit off a pipe or bong and I nearly die every time-coughing too much and it makes my throat raw...although I did try a joint recently and that wasn't bad...). I tend to get, well, very amorous when I'm high, so I thought it would be great for cam, but I couldn't even focus lol. Maybe another time with not such a high dose XD

When I was living in SF and had my card, I did smoke on cam. I might now, if given the chance. I was also rolling my own cigs back then (now I do not smoke), so no one ever questioned me. With that said, I made sure that the actual green stuff never made it on cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.