AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC - Question about tokens

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2012
I'm thinking of joining MFC but I'm not quite understanding how the tokens work. Do the tokens translate into cash? Or how does the whole token system work? Sorry if this is a silly question!

I'll briefly explain it in words:

The premium members, who's names are usually in bold, purchase tokens at a cost between $0.08-0.10 each, depending on the size of their package (200 tokens for 19.99, 900 for 74.99). The models receive a flat rate of $0.05/token. You're paid on the 16th and the 1st of each month, regardless of the length of the month. Members spend approx 60% of their cash on you, and approx 40% of it goes to maintaining the site - or so the site claims.

There's a thread here for charts: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6906

Hope this helps.

hornygods said:
I'll briefly explain it in words:

The premium members, who's names are usually in bold, purchase tokens at a cost between $0.08-0.10 each, depending on the size of their package (200 tokens for 19.99, 900 for 74.99). The models receive a flat rate of $0.05/token. You're paid on the 16th and the 1st of each month, regardless of the length of the month. Members spend approx 60% of their cash on you, and approx 40% of it goes to maintaining the site - or so the site claims.

There's a thread here for charts: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6906

Hope this helps.

Excellent info.

I'm just going to add on that there are minimum payouts, depending on how you get paid. Also, sometimes you can be charged to accept your money! (crazy stuff). Here's a short list taken from the wiki:

Direct Deposit: Free, $20 minimum
Domestic Wire Transfer: Free (unless your bank charges you), $100 minimum
Check in the mail: Free, $20 minimum
International Wire Transfer: Costs $15, $1000 minimum
Payoneer: Free, $20 minimum
AlertPay, Paxum and OKPay are all free with a minimum of $10.

So that means if you just dabble around a bit and you don't make the minimum amount of money, you won't ever see it. I have direct deposit and I've never been close to not making minimum payout, so if you have a bank account that's what I'd go for.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks, I was hesitant to add anything about it since I obviously lacked the knowledge in the minimum payouts :p. I think the Payoneer load fees are $3 or $5, depending on whether its loaded within 2 hours, or 2 days (respectively).

Status
Not open for further replies.