AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models Artwork

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2011
Sunny England
MFC Username
Sweetiebatman
After the discussion on the other thread, anyone wanna share their artwork on here? Dunno how many actually sell it or if this thread will even take off but i'm gonna send it out there anyways :lol:

As a kick-off, Lucygoodtimes art is excellent IMO, Dunno if she is on this site though?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/lucygoodtimes

I would be interested to see some of you other talented folks work!

OH BOY :D

My first attempt at digital painting.
Love it.

oc9ra.png

A doberman I've been working on forever. I can't fucking seem to get it right. raaargh.

H9Biv.png

I sew, draw, make stuff like music and videos and do design stuff, so I always end up making something during some point in the week. Anyways, here's some monkeys. The brown one I made for my nephew and, naturally, I had to make another that had a joint. They're made from felt and fully hand-stitched. Each one is individual in its own way, and I make little stuffed hearts that I put into the chest of each one, so if it should ever fall apart, maybe it will be noticed and someone will go "awww, she even put a little heart in it!". I should start selling these online really, I have 5 others just sitting in a bag.

Attachments

• monkey01.jpg
    monkey01.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 205
  • monkey02.jpg
    monkey02.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 205
Cadalyn said:
I sew, draw, make stuff like music and videos and do design stuff, so I always end up making something during some point in the week. Anyways, here's some monkeys. The brown one I made for my nephew and, naturally, I had to make another that had a joint. They're made from felt and fully hand-stitched. Each one is individual in its own way, and I make little stuffed hearts that I put into the chest of each one, so if it should ever fall apart, maybe it will be noticed and someone will go "awww, she even put a little heart in it!". I should start selling these online really, I have 5 others just sitting in a bag.
OMG! your monkeys are freakin awesome!!! I agree etsy.com that shit

Reactions: Cadalyn
I use photoshop and my camera to produce my art.

Attachments

• 2Untitled_HDR2.jpg
    2Untitled_HDR2.jpg
    832.9 KB · Views: 153
I do art! And I do commissions! lol in case anyone is interesteeeed...

This is my most recent one! Anyone know of Captain EO? Disney thing, from the 80's Michael Jackson is a space captain, etc [it's basically Star Wars meets Michael Jackson]

This is Anti-EO, Captain EO's evil clone/twin brother/whatever I just wanted to draw it lol

Attachments

• anti eo anti sig.jpg
    anti eo anti sig.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 123
I don't know if this qualifies as artwork but I like to make amigurumi, little stuffed crochet figures, in my spare time. I just made this set of "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil bunnanas" (bunny + banana) for my friend. They're not super professional or anything but it's nice to have a little project to work on. :)

Attachments

• 2012-07-12_16-23-39_412.jpg
    2012-07-12_16-23-39_412.jpg
    748.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 2012-07-12_16-22-42_945.jpg
    2012-07-12_16-22-42_945.jpg
    928.3 KB · Views: 83
SophieMei said:
I don't know if this qualifies as artwork but I like to make amigurumi, little stuffed crochet figures, in my spare time. I just made this set of "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil bunnanas" (bunny + banana) for my friend. They're not super professional or anything but it's nice to have a little project to work on. :)

Those look labor intensive to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.