AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

silly question maybe but Its about those cute lil icons -_*

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2012
Some Icons are super cutness && Some are even lil icons of the model :h:
How do you make those &7 Find the others??
When I click on the icons its just smileys though :-(
PLease help thanks xoxo

Re: silly question maybe but Its about those cute lil icons

katanastarr said:
PLease help thanks xoxo

Here's the library of all the emotes: http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/user ... =undefined
If you're talking about animated gifs of the models, those are usually made by their regulars as far as I know. If you record your own shows you can also make them on your own, but I don't know how that works; you need special software for that.

If you just want to add a pic of yourself to the emote library, click the link I gave you, scroll down to 'Submit An Image With A Shortcut' and submit your image there. (I've never submitted a picture of myself, only this awesome Sheldon Cooper gif ^^ It's great for MFC in my opinion, I don't use it often enough...)

LilyMarie said:
katanastarr said:
PLease help thanks xoxo

Here's the library of all the emotes: http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/user ... =undefined
If you're talking about animated gifs of the models, those are usually made by their regulars as far as I know. If you record your own shows you can also make them on your own, but I don't know how that works; you need special software for that.

If you just want to add a pic of yourself to the emote library, click the link I gave you, scroll down to 'Submit An Image With A Shortcut' and submit your image there. (I've never submitted a picture of myself, only this awesome Sheldon Cooper gif ^^ It's great for MFC in my opinion, I don't use it often enough...)

What is the emote for that gif? I could use something like that from time to time!

LilyMarie said:
katanastarr said:
PLease help thanks xoxo

Is it just me or does MFC kind of hide these tips? I was wondering how the members used these icons and I couldn't, hopefully using these will liven up my chat a bit. Thanks for sharing!

EdieCapone said:
LilyMarie said:
katanastarr said:
PLease help thanks xoxo

Is it just me or does MFC kind of hide these tips? I was wondering how the members used these icons and I couldn't, hopefully using these will liven up my chat a bit. Thanks for sharing!

Yes, that's why there are so few emotes for use on MFC. :lol:

EdieCapone said:

They just hide them from models I think. Members have a button that pops up a window with a search box.

katanastarr said:
PLease help thanks xoxo

ALSO you automatically have little icons of yourself based on your profile images, they are number codes, when you go into the section with all the emotes you'll see something on the side that says my images or something similiar and you do the code for your pics that is shows you in your room any of your pics will pop up. you can even do older ones that are stored in your picture history but not currently visible in your profile albums...you do it just like the emotes in the room like :123456 will show your pic based on the numbers they give you... I've done this before with old pics from my avatars and people are like who made these for you? why cant i find your picture? it's fun to mess with people :-D

Reactions: EdieCapone
Status
Not open for further replies.