AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TAXES!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2012
Hey girls, Im a model on MFC. [SkinnyLoveXXX]
I've switched around on sites but havent been camming for a year yet. I was wondering of the USA models that work on MFC, what percentage of your paycheck do you set aside for taxes later? Because we file our own taxes I know that i'll be owing bank. Im just not sure what exact percentage I should be saving. Please let me know what you've done if you have already done your taxes regarding mfc before.

Reactions: SinBabyXO
SkinnyLoveXXX said:
Hey girls, Im a model on MFC. [SkinnyLoveXXX]
I've switched around on sites but havent been camming for a year yet. I was wondering of the USA models that work on MFC, what percentage of your paycheck do you set aside for taxes later? Because we file our own taxes I know that i'll be owing bank. Im just not sure what exact percentage I should be saving. Please let me know what you've done if you have already done your taxes regarding mfc before.

Here is a whole thread about taxes :) Hopefully this helps

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5365

She wont be bale to see that thread until she has model status but yes that's the place!
Here is some further info on how to get model status! viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696

I talked to an accountant about this. He said best thing to do us file it quarterly so 4 times in the year. Put away 25% of each check

RoxyMFC said:
I talked to an accountant about this. He said best thing to do us file it quarterly so 4 times in the year. Put away 25% of each check

The percentage would be different for every state and how much you're making (you'll change tax brackets).

SexyStephXS said:
RoxyMFC said:

The percentage would be different for every state and how much you're making (you'll change tax brackets).

Yes, this. You'll have to pay federal income tax as well as state income tax. Each state has its own income tax regulations (some have no income tax at all) and the federal taxes vary by the amount of money you're making. Get a CPA and get verified! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.