AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your Ideal Camming Area?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiaMeow

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 10, 2012
If you had unlimited budget and space, what would you have in your camming area?
(Realistic, not like a giant mansion with chocolate swimming pools and stuff)

I'm moving out into a larger place and want to make a new camming area.

So I'm thinking to get a desk, a tripod for the webcam, lots of good lighting...a basket/tub to keep toys in, maybe some drawers to keep lingerie and costumes nearby...a box of dice, playing cards, etc for games...a whiteboard hung behind me (or even better, a big a-frame whiteboard).

What would you have?

I am in the process of desiging one. This design is for someone who likes to take shows to the shower and kitchen, and also someone who is allergic to dust mites so will have medium and small bins for props, toys, and most clothing.

The basics are:

along one wall, from left to right, there's a shower/bath with lots of shelving, then some space, then a closet with the doors only on the top half, so the bed can be right under it, then some space, then a small kitchen area for cooking shows. The bed has two sets of shelves next to it, one on either side. The side between the bed and the kitchen area has the shelves for outfits and larger props, while the shelves on the other side are made for sex toys in small bins.

The kitchenette area is actually on the corner. The other wall from the bed on this side has the door to the rest of the house.

The shower is on the other corner, but extending towards the bed, not away. The other wall on this side has a sink, and a toilet in the other corner with stall separators.

The wall across from the bed has a couch and coffee table, plus a mini-fridge, so guests can lounge on the couch without being seen on camera (if you like to let your man watch). Couch should be full-size so it can double as a place to sleep during fights.

Between the sink and the bed is the dance-floor, with a stripper pole. The computer desk is on wheels.

The kitchenette is very basic, just enough space for one of everything for cooking and eating, plus a bit to store snacks and drinks for while on camera. The fridge/freezer unit is closest to the bed, followed by some cabinets around the sink. Along the other wall is cabinets around a stove/oven.

I'm thinking of changing the sink to the other wall and putting the fridge in the corner, to save space. I will post pictures when I'm done with it.

MiaMeow said:
I fail to see the problem with this...

JoleneJolene said:
MiaMeow said:

totally doable, just get a cover for the chocolate-filled pool. :thumbleft:

JoleneJolene said:
MiaMeow said:

I think the problem would be if you had unlimited budget and space and didn't install a chocolate swimming pool. To not do that would be an obscene waste of both budget and space :-D

Chocoloate-filled pools aside, I'd love just a large, spacious room with a large, or possibly, walk-in closet to call my cam room with the option to move freely throughout the house on occasion.

LacieLaPlante said:
tumblr_lwfvg2g2yy1ql1492o1_250.jpg

I'll cam here please.
LOL that could make for some very amusing early-morning half asleep wakeups, or getting up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night

Jupiter551 said:
LacieLaPlante said:
tumblr_lwfvg2g2yy1ql1492o1_250.jpg

I'll cam here please.
LOL that could make for some very amusing early-morning half asleep wakeups, or getting up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night

She said CAM, not SLEEP.

I try to keep my camming room and sleeping room separate, because my camroom smells weird after certain shows, and because I get "still on cam" dreams.

Reactions: AerynShade
Done with my layout!

The camroom itself is 32 feet by 29 feet, including the 1-foot thick walls (for soundproofing, pipes, and electrical). Each X on the walls denotes 1 foot. 1 pixel = 1 inch in this rendition. All sizes were rounded up to the nearest inch.

1- bath/shower Light blue is lip of tub, 4 inches wide. Green is lip of tub and shelves along walls for toys, soaps, bubbles, and razors; 6 inches wide. Dark blue is the tub itself, 30 inches along short side, 58 inches along the long side. The black at the top is the faucet. I would have a detachable nozzle to allow for easy cleaning and rinsing.

2- it's necessary to have some space for the computer here.

3- sink. The green is shelves again, this time only 4 inches wide, for soap, sanitizer, paper towels/tissues, and to hold washed toys while washing others.

4- small white cheap shelves I get at walmart. They are short, each set comes with two shelves, but they also have holes and dowels to fit onto other sets. I want enough sets that they go above the bed.

(brown dot below 1)- dance pole. The dotted line was to make sure I left enough floor space for actual dancing.

5- Clothes closet or custom cabinet for clothes. This will have doors that open out onto the bed.

6- custom bed. I made mine 62 inches wide by 64 inches long, because 64 is about how much of any bed I actually use, and 62 gives me enough space to spread my legs without them hanging over the edge.

7- custom shelves, sized to hold 2 medium bins on each shelf (they are usually $3.50-$5 for the bins, to give you an idea of the size I'm looking at).

8- This is a countertop with above and below cabinets. This one is two doors wide. There is a one-door wide one by 10.

9- Fride and freezer unit, french door fridge with drawer freezer on the bottom.

10- double sink. The cabinet below should be completely separated from the cabinets next to it, to prevent flood waters from comprimising anything stored there.

11- oven/stove range

12- door to rest of house

13- toilet

14- toilet-stall, thin wooden or plastic wall separating the toilet from the rest of the room. This is to prevent the bacteria from spreading too much, as well as to keep it away from camera view, eliminating the "use it" comments having it in plain site would do. Notice I also have it far enough away that if you choose to have visitors that don't want to be on camera, there is very little liklihood that they will be seen as they go to it.

15- sink specifically for washing hands after using the toilet.

16- this space you can do whatever with. Put a couch and coffee table in it for visitors, reading, and bonus sleeping space. Or put a tv there for ddr sessions on camera. Or put a crafting station there if you run artistic shows.

Attachments

• camroom.png
    camroom.png
    12 KB · Views: 222
My bedroom IS my ideal camming area..I just need to add the following:
Book shelf with pretty bin/box thingys for holding toys and cam-only outfits
Sex machine! DO WANT
Replace the support beam behind my chair with a stripper pole. derp.
Mirrors! I have no mirrors! EGADS
Someway to get my cam up higher?! Its so low and I can't get everything in frame it seems no matter what I do
Then ah will be sao productiiive

I had a dream recently about my ideal camming area!

It was long and skinny with huge windows all along one wall. The opposite wall had a little kitchen area and lots of counterspace.

I've actually for a while tried to make this dream something of a reality:

An art studio which I cam from. I'd like it to have huge windows, but I think realistically if I were to do this in NYC, natural light would be too pricy. Something with a giant work table, a little kitchen area, and a sofa/futon for sexy times.

I've always thought this would be ideal as my whole schtick is that I'm an artist and nothing would be more authentic than having it all in the background. It'd also be a visual change from the typical bedroom setting; something different you'd notice in the 5 seconds guys pause in your room before hitting the "next model" button again.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Anything would be better than what I have now! My camming room is the spare bedroom/storage room. Its very long and narrow, and the walls are weird paneling thats painted like rusty orange. But its a rental. :( If we stay here longer, I want to paint the walls, move the boxes in there out to the main room (which is already trashy bachelor pad), move my bed Im moving here with into the room, and actually make the space into more of a bedroom as opposed to a room that looks studio-esque now. Only things I wish I could change but cant is that theres a small window facing the side of the neighbors house. If they go out to take the trash out, or theyre doing landscaping, etc. I cant cam or have to be silent or else they can hear everything, plus they have small kids, if theyre landscaping the room is deafened by the sound of the mowers and such. Theres also a door on the other side that goes out into the garage (that we dont have access to), I have no idea if the owner actually uses the garage often, but once in awhile Ill hear people yelling out there and its not sound proof AT ALL, they sound like theyre right in the apt. :(

I can picture the room a million different ways, but I can only picture one way for the main camming area. It would be set up like the way most hookah lounges have their shisha areas. With a raised bed of cushions (not sure the proper word, dais maybe?) with lots of royal blues, purples, silvers and fuschias. I'd have lots of places for candle light and all my toys and sexy stuff would be stored in the hollow space under the dais in boxes and bins that are color coded and categorized.

Basically it would look like a bed for a harem or bed from a hookah lounge.

Ive always wanted this as a cam room:

5M9Y3.png

I actually love my master bedroom as a cam room. It has huge wall to floor mirrors on one whole wall, a bathroom with two sinks and a shower with a detachable shower head. I do have a bathtub in the 2nd bathroom though. Basically Ill be really sad to leave this house, its pretty perfect for camming!

For me a little computer table for my laptop that rolls around is ideal- the kind that has adjustable height and is kind of designed to go right beside a bed.

Jessi said:
Someway to get my cam up higher?! Its so low and I can't get everything in frame it seems no matter what I do

a few things spring to mind - an adjustable shelf you can move up or down as needed, mounting tape to attach the cam directly to a wall, - something like this?
64-category.jpg

http://vfmaudio.com.au/category.php?id_category=64
If you got 4 you could have 4 variable positions for various shows/views etc

Reactions: Tilly
Jupiter551 said:
Jessi said:

a few things spring to mind - an adjustable shelf you can move up or down as needed, mounting tape to attach the cam directly to a wall, - something like this?
64-category.jpg

http://vfmaudio.com.au/category.php?id_category=64
If you got 4 you could have 4 variable positions for various shows/views etc

That is a GREAT idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.