AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Selling used panties/etc questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, I'm a bit curious about this...

How many of you ladies do this? How many do you sell per week? What type of panties are preferred overall (lace? cotton?)... How dirty are they usually, and the big one: do you sell them internationally?

I'm up in Canada, but I've read there's been one case of a woman in the US being arrested for mailing her worn underwear...

Is it worth while to look in to or how does it work?

SweetMystery said:
Alrighty, I'm a bit curious about this...

How many of you ladies do this? How many do you sell per week? What type of panties are preferred overall (lace? cotton?)... How dirty are they usually, and the big one: do you sell them internationally?

I'm up in Canada, but I've read there's been one case of a woman in the US being arrested for mailing her worn underwear...

Is it worth while to look in to or how does it work?

First, are you playing Black Ops in ur AVI?

Anyway, I have sold my panties a few times but don't advertise to do so mostly because it is more of a hassle for me than a $$ maker. I have heard that it is something that you could get into trouble for mailing but as long as you don't spell out what the panties are for, how would they ever know. What I mean is, if you just send panties sealed in a baggie with a brief note saying Thank You, XOXO there is not much they can tell from that.
It has been so strange for me because the guys who like panties seem to like them the wetter the better...one guy actually asked me if I had a vaccum sealer?? As far as the types there seems to be a wide range of preference.
Maybe this will be something that works for you, which would be awesome!! I am sure that there are other models that can give you better suggestions but I thought I would share my experience!
XOXO
ScarletRaven

Reactions: SweetMystery
As an international (Australia) receiver of panties here are my experiences and opinions.

The first pair I got only had the odour of the model's perfume, the cum component had dried out, it was quite nice. I have since found that cum soaked panties usually smell quite sour or bad, no matter if it is vacuum packed or in a zip lock baggie.

So my choice now is for panties that have been sprinkled with the models' perfume. Basically filling in another sense in knowing someone.

With regards to the type, my guess would be the cheapest you can find.

Anyway this is what I have found, others may have different opinions.

BullFrogBlues said:
As an international (Australia) receiver of panties here are my experiences and opinions.

The first pair I got only had the odour of the model's perfume, the cum component had dried out, it was quite nice. I have since found that cum soaked panties usually smell quite sour or bad, no matter if it is vacuum packed or in a zip lock baggie.

So my choice now is for panties that have been sprinkled with the models' perfume. Basically filling in another sense in knowing someone.

With regards to the type, my guess would be the cheapest you can find.

Anyway this is what I have found, others may have different opinions.

I would have thought they would not smell so nice and for me, I would just not send them in the summer because the heat could only make it worse! YUCK. The idea of the perfume is nice and I would be interested to see if a lot of guys would want that!

Thank you for your thoughts!!

The model that brought me to MFC sells her vids, panties and stuff on ebanned.com and southerncharms, she doesn't even cam anymore she does so well. Vacuum packed is definitely the way to if you send panties, according to her. There is also a forum for ebanned IIRC.

ive been selling my panties for 2 years and i love it! I love going to Victoria secret panty shopping anyway now i get to go more

Some guys like them worn .. some like them clean with your perfume on them. Either way i just put them in a ziplock and make sure i get all the air out .. i wrap them in tissue paper and mail them in a bubble mailer.. i also put a bogus company name instead of mine incase anyone else gets the mail lol

i have a PO box i use for an return address obviously u shouldn't give out ur home address for safety reasons!

I started on ebanned.com .. you have to gain a following there and get good feedback there so guys know your not going to rip them off :)

I also have a guy i met from there who sends me money every two weeks for 5 pairs and pics lol hes a regular and has been doing this about a year now!

Ive met a lot of awesome generous guy selling my panties .. also list it on ur mfc page:)

AlexLady said:
I never ship anything internationally. You have to put your legal name on it when you do that. :\

Yes this is somewhat true, I have received stuff with a model's mfc name instead of her real name though. I guess it depends if the post office actually checks that the name you write is your real name and your willingness to lie.

i also run a small ebay business selling my used books from school so usually my post office never asks if i use a business address im there every 3 days

oh ladies u can also pay on line for you packages so u dont have to leave the house .. sprint a label and leave it for your mailman to pick up if you ship in priority boxes!

Awesome, there's so much advice in here *_*

The "online shipping label" is a pretty damn good idea, too.

The only thing that terrifies me is if Customs were to seize me package and be all like "OMG INDECENT AND IMMORAL TIME 2 SUE" :( I have such bad luck with them...

The perfume idea is also awesome -- I usually wear a light "eau de toilette", but I could probably dilute that a bit so it's a subtle fragrant smell, and it should be fine, right?

My favourite lingerie store (La Senza) is constantly having neat clearance sales (right now they have a 10 panties for $30 sale happening \o/), and plenty of websites having equally cool sales.

So, I guess time to make the best of it. :)

I signed up for Ebanned as well, so just waiting for approval on there...

LaylaLux said:
i also run a small ebay business selling my used books from school so usually my post office never asks if i use a business address im there every 3 days

oh ladies u can also pay on line for you packages so u dont have to leave the house .. sprint a label and leave it for your mailman to pick up if you ship in priority boxes!

Thank you for all of this information!! Maybe I am just being too lazy and with the idea of shipping from home, it is much more doable! With 4 kids running around, I often forget to go to the PO!

I sell panties somewhat often.
I've never had to place my real name on an international shipment, but then again my ups store knows not to hassle me too much.
I have to second bullfrogblues! Wet panties kept wet over time are no bueno! I've never had a person not want them "messy" yet but I always leave them out to dry afterwards. I tested this.
I came in some panties and instantly vacuum packed them. opened it two days later and it did NOT smell like me anymore!
I came in some, let them dry out overnight then packed them. Opened them later and they still smelled like my girly bits all nice and stuff.
No matter what, a guy wants still wet panties delivered they are going to smell like everything else left wet in a confined space... yucky. Think cloths left in the washer...
Oh and the reason you can get in trouble for shipping international is because it is illegal to send any bio matter. That contains your cum, which in turn could also contain malaria.
If the zombies hit america I'm blaming Cambodian camwhores.

AlexLady said:
I never ship anything internationally. You have to put your legal name on it when you do that. :\

My post office box is registered to my MFC name, so on the international customs form I can right C. Cane as the name and they have to accept it :) I have been to over 10 post offices and have never been turned down because the return address has 'C. Cane' in the name area. I have never had a post office ask to see my ID to check if it was my formal name either? Maybe enforcement is different in different states?

Reactions: BullFrogBlues
ive shipped internationally and ive never been asked for ID or anything like that.

Its just a simple extra form you fill out and put on the package .. it asks whats inside and i just put 'clothing' ive never had a problem.

I am also a mom so the paying and printing at home is really easy! Right on line u schedule a pick up so either the mailman comes to the door to pick them up or u can leave them for him if your not home!

I'm Canadian too and every time I've mailed panties- I don't do it mug cause it feels like a hassle for me- I've just gone into Canada post, put them in a little bubble mailer and given a fake name and a totally made up return address. They make you fill out a little customs form describingthe item and I usually write like... Baby tshirt or some other sml item. No problems thus far

• Helpful!
Reactions: JesseBangs
I've been selling panties and other items on ebanned for over two years.Just like any other online business you want to be a part of, it is all what you put into it with what you can get out of it.It can be a good steady income but also it is the internet and that business is up and down with the times/seasons/economy.

All guys want something different with the panties and unless they request something specific when they win that is doable I prepare all panties as being worn and played in.I have had maybe 2-3 complaints out of HUNDREDS of auctions, which I chuck it up to them being whiners and trying to get something for free/a refund (watch out for those people!)

I have never even heard that you could get in trouble for mailing used panties.I HAVE heard that it IS illegal to mail SHIT PEE AND BLOOD...but simple worn panties no.

I also have never had to sign my real name on an international customs form.They do not check that.The return address I use is a PO that is not mine.

Ebanned has been the best portal I have seen on the web for naughty xxx sales of various items.If there are any others that are half as good I do not know about that (feel free to tell me about them ladies! lol) But so far ebanned is the best.Summertime tends to be a bit slower I feel but it is what it is =)

Bocefish said:
The shipping charges to and from Canada are outrageous. Just out of curiosity... do you ladies know any tips/suggestions how to get the cheapest rates?

When I sell panties and ship to CA from the USA and I usually charge a $8 to 10 flat rate and it covers it.That is not TOO expensive especially if it is something you want.

To ship the cheapest way is to use light weight bubble wrap mailers, stay away from boxes if you don't need too as they add dimension and weight.

MissVikki said:
Bocefish said:
The shipping charges to and from Canada are outrageous. Just out of curiosity... do you ladies know any tips/suggestions how to get the cheapest rates?

When I sell panties and ship to CA from the USA and I usually charge a $8 to 10 flat rate and it covers it.That is not TOO expensive especially if it is something you want.

To ship the cheapest way is to use light weight bubble wrap mailers, stay away from boxes if you don't need too as they add dimension and weight.

Thanks, but I usually send high-end chocolates so kinda need the box option, but even the smallest suitable flat-rate box rates are ridiculously spendy going out of country. Gotta pay for all those customs peeps somehow I guess, lolz

i'm lazy and there's no way in hell i'm listing panties under the invoice for international shipping. i ALWAYS include pics and some form of letter, so i just write that i'm shipping pics and a letter like to a pen pal. :) never been asked for my real name though.

blackxrose said:
i'm lazy and there's no way in hell i'm listing panties under the invoice for international shipping. i ALWAYS include pics and some form of letter, so i just write that i'm shipping pics and a letter like to a pen pal. :) never been asked for my real name though.

Oh yea hahaha I have never listed panties as what is inside, I say tie, socks, t shirt etc.I like stated above have never been asked for my real name either.My PO knows I have an art business so they know I have a sue do name for that.

Bocefish said:

i don't think FROM canada it's all that expensive.. the most i ever paid to ship panties to the US was $5 and i included a little souvenir with it too.. other times it's always been about $2.

• Helpful!
Reactions: JesseBangs
Oh no Boce! We are getting hosed!!!
It cost me more than the shoes themselves to send shoes to candiedlace. But it's ok cuz she loves them and that makes me all happy pants.

blackxrose said:

Still waiting for yours to arrive Rose :-D I might DM you a naughty pic on twitter when they get here.

SweetMystery said:
w00t! I just sold my first pair, so this advice will come in quite handy. I'm going to play in them, and then let it dry out -- the perfume idea was such a great idea, too. :)

Thanks everybody for their input in here... Hopefully this can help out some others.

Just a personal observation from selling for almost 3 years, I would not spray perfume on your panties unless the guy requests it.Lots of guys hate it (that I have known) and think that your doing so to mask that the panties have no smell.I would always ask the guy his preference before doing so just so you make sure your panty customer is truly happy with his purchase.

The more you sell the better your panty making experience will be ;0) have funnnnn mwahss.

Status
Not open for further replies.