New profile posts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Though I do feel MFC is more my vibe than CB....I am still so intimidated by everything MFC Share. Lost. Study time.
Be sure to add AmtrPrn on Snapchat, I'll be taking over their account on this lovely Friday!
Welp..had a very promising streak of wonderful/lucrative cam days-about a month long- and today was the kick in the crotch. Knew it would be coming, so I'm not upset, but damn.
hi shirley how are you? I want to ask you for help, I accidentally transferred my tokens to money, it is a small balance, I would like to know if it is possible for these tokens to return to my account ?, I do not have a payment method and for the moment I will not work in chaturbate until I solve some problems with my payment method, I hope you can help me, I'm attentive, thank you

my id: sweetmoonsweet
Final warning: Stop posting to punker barbie. You've made a thread and I've let a couple of other replies through, but no other posts will be approved. If you continue to ignore my request, you'll be banned from here too.
This year started good, created a new network of 30 original long tail SEO content websites, this time for the Live Jasmin Niches. We give away spots for free because we use our own White Labels. This is affiliate marketing on its best. Check out AWMS-Network.com ... Skype: fruitboertje
Hello shirley, I hope you are feeling very well, we met in February in lalexpo of city cali in my country colombia, I try to check my account but they ask me for a passport, I only have my citizenship card the account is : kristen_michelle, you could help me verify that everything is in order. thank you very much
punker barbie
punker barbie
Hi there!

I sent you a response to the DM you sent me. Please let me know if you do not see it.
A
afrodit
shirley thanks for your help :D ♥