AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account permanently banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 3, 2024
Nairobi kenya
Chaturbate Username
Kinky_fazzy
Hi..I really need your help with my model account being permanently banned,I have been on chaturbate for nearly 3 years now and this morning I woke up with an email saying that my account was banned permanently,my username is kinky_fazzy and I had another account which I used to buy tokens under the name xxxxus and I think that resulted to the ban since that account was only used to buy tokens and tip my favorite models with it,I had tokens in that same account xxxxus which everytime I tried tipping I kept telling me can't send tokens and that I should contact customer support,when I did it's when I got an email that all accounts associated with that account are permanently banned. Am currently at a very desperate point in time where I only want my main account kinky_fazzy to be unbanned for me to keep working,chaturbate is my full time job and I feel helpless knowing that I lost my account. I have been trying to message support but no response from them,kindly help me in that.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403-052739_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403-052739_Gmail.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 14
Hi..I really need your help with my model account being permanently banned,I have been on chaturbate for nearly 3 years now and this morning I woke up with an email saying that my account was banned permanently,my username is kinky_fazzy and I had another account which I used to buy tokens under the name xxxxus and I think that resulted to the ban since that account was only used to buy tokens and tip my favorite models with it,I had tokens in that same account xxxxus which everytime I tried tipping I kept telling me can't send tokens and that I should contact customer support,when I did it's when I got an email that all accounts associated with that account are permanently banned. Am currently at a very desperate point in time where I only want my main account kinky_fazzy to be unbanned for me to keep working,chaturbate is my full time job and I feel helpless knowing that I lost my account. I have been trying to message support but no response from them,kindly help me in that.
as per their email to you, ANY accounts you have will get banned, any new ones your try to make, the same. will happen. Take this as a leason learned & move on to another site.

Upvote 0
as per their email to you, ANY accounts you have will get banned, any new ones your try to make, the same. will happen. Take this as a leason learned & move on to another site.
Thank you,and one last question how about the money that was cashed out before the ban,can I still get that in my account?the last payout period ending 31st

Upvote 0
Are you even a model? I don't think you can answer foe chaturbate support

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
@fazzy12

Did you happen to create the tipping account before you signed up to broadcast on a different account and then decide to buy tokens on the tipping account after you were approved to broadcast on the model account?

I know that sounds like a word salad but if any account you had was created before you turned 18 then you violated United States Federal laws by accessing adult content as a minor.

That's the first plausible scenario I can think of.

Upvote 0
Streamate Uberhorny Stripchat CamSoda Cam4 are all available and you can get paid on Tuesday with Stripchat On the 8th with Uberhorny and next Thursday with Streamate. Chaterbate is not the Only camsite and it’s definitely not the highest paying site. MyFreeCams pays Mon Wed & Friday. If you get banned. Go elsewhere really easy. Start earning money the second you get approved. That’s how I feel about so many posts about getting banned. Just go to another site and don’t violate rules. And I didn’t even list the other 20 sites you can start asap

Upvote 0
@fazzy12

Did you happen to create the tipping account before you signed up to broadcast on a different account and then decide to buy tokens on the tipping account after you were approved to broadcast on the model account?

I know that sounds like a word salad but if any account you had was created before you turned 18 then you violated United States Federal laws by accessing adult content as a minor.

That's the first plausible scenario I can think of.
I created the tipping account later after i had my broadcast account so I was eligible to buy tokens and tip I just don't understand why they banned even my broadcast account this is so frustrating

Upvote 0
Hello @fazzy12 I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23306923
Hi @punker barbie ,I got an email from them but still told me the same thing,This ban is due to suspended serious chaturbate terms of service.Given the seriousness of this violation,you have now been parmanently banned from the chaturbate platform. This ban is not eligible for consideration.Any accounts accessed in violation of this violation of this parmanent ban will be subject to termination without warning and all associated amounts deemed forfeit.
I really wish they just gave me back my broadcast account kinky_fazzy

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie ,I got an email from them but still told me the same thing,This ban is due to suspended serious chaturbate terms of service.Given the seriousness of this violation,you have now been parmanently banned from the chaturbate platform. This ban is not eligible for consideration.Any accounts accessed in violation of this violation of this parmanent ban will be subject to termination without warning and all associated amounts deemed forfeit.
I really wish they just gave me back my broadcast account kinky_fazzy
take @BlueEyezIrish advise and move on with another website... also do not underesteemate any website you join, instead give it a chance. slowly work your way up... learn to simulcast on at least two three or even 4 other websites use a cam splitter like manycams... this way if one bans you... it wont be "that devastating" i work chaturbate stripchat and bongacams at same time.. and stop feeling like a slave to one... to have to kiss one goodbye. given second chance... and just follow the rules

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0