AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accounts Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 13, 2024
hi @punker barbie hoping you can help me get me and my friends Chaturbate account unbanned. We were trying to make our original accounts to couples accounts so doing so we had camera trouble with taking picture of ID and the verification was denied and we were banned. we wrote support and updated the verification yet we are both still banned even tho our ID verification was approved.Please help get us unbanned. thank you @punker barbie

Usernames :
Chainlynxx
Sunflowerxo

Thank you for your help! However @punker barbie I was banned again on my Chaturbate account just for trying to buyTokens with my card ! Please help me get unbanned it was for absolutely no valid reason . I have wrote support and I was still charged ! My Chaturbate account is : Chainlynxx
hey @Chainlynxx I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23398083

Upvote 0