AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Agent 99 Back On The Job...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a remarkable resemblance but I'm 99% sure it's not really Agent. They could be sisters. Totally different voices and mannerisms though.

Reactions: JickyJuly
Nordling said:
It's a remarkable resemblance but I'm 99% sure it's not really Agent. They could be sisters. Totally different voices and mannerisms though.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Caught her on cam tonight too.
She use to 'joke' about having a twin sister. Now this makes me think, especially since this 'new' account was created awhile ago. She didn't just appear.

Does someone want to share a darn link already? My search fingers are getting tired. :lol:

There's a name I haven't heard in a while... I remember her being a big deal in the camming community when I first started watching cams. I was never quite sure why though. I only visited her room once and she was asking people to tip her to "play along" to a Pearl Jam song on guitar. When it came time to "play along" she picked up an unplugged electric guitar and lightly strummed pretend chords and got annoyed when people pointed out that what she was playing weren't real chords. She also had like, a 50 token minimum tip amount. I never really felt the need to go back after that :)

Reactions: RebeccaT
Back when public outdoor shows were shocking and made people actually talk... there was one woman who ruled it all... she was also kind of batty and a little mean.

This made me feel like a camgirl dinosaur. Has it REALLY been that long?

JoleneBrody said:
Back when public outdoor shows were shocking and made people actually talk... there was one woman who ruled it all... she was also kind of batty and a little mean.

I'm right there with ya. I use to sit and chat with her quite a bit before she even started doing those things. Back when she'd just get on cam and cook vegetable soup for a saturday afternoon with only a few people in her room.

JoleneBrody said:

Yeah it doesn't feel that long but...

I noticed SexxiSammi back in December. I thought for sure it was Agent99. Maybe it's because I thought it was Agent99, but her mannerisms seemed forced to me. If anyone can play a role it would be Agent99.

She's very intelligent but a tad nutty, lol. I just don't see how for all the work she does and her lifestyle a 1300 cam score would keep her content and be able to support herself. The only reason I still think it may be her is she seems to be mentally unstable and could be on antidepressants thus creating this new persona.

According to Mycamgirl.net, sexxisammi logged almost 600 hours in free chat the last 6 months. Unless she was split-camming her MFC and SM time, I highly doubt it's her because that's a crap ton of hours.

Didn't she get the boot because she was doing these Hotel / Restaurant show and getting naughty when you could see kids and others behind her. If I remember correctly, near the end she was masterbating in the hallways or inviting guys that worked in the hotel to watch her masterbate while she was on cam and you could see the guy on cam.

legmanct said:
Didn't she get the boot because she was doing these Hotel / Restaurant show and getting naughty when you could see kids and others behind her. If I remember correctly, near the end she was masterbating in the hallways or inviting guys that worked in the hotel to watch her masterbate while she was on cam and you could see the guy on cam.

there were all sorts of rumours and speculation surrounding her ban, the man on cam thing was the usual suspect. she popped up on CB and got banned soon after lol

Status
Not open for further replies.