AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

am i helping or hurting models ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The past week or so, it seems like I have 3 semi-regulars that are full of camming "advice" for me. I don't know why this makes me shudder, but I would say this is my number one pet peeve.

The one comment that is really grating me was along the lines of "You know, if you knew what you were doing you could bank." Now, I think he meant it more in a blanket way, like "if 'one' knew what 'one' was doing 'one' could bank." However, that didn't mean it didn't feel like it sounded like he was saying he knew the logistics of being a webcam model better than I.

If you are paying me and taking me private, and I ask what you like to see....let 'er rip. I am ALL EARS (or whatever your fetish might be). However, if you are freeloading in my room...STFU and enjoy.

As a member, I do get annoyed at times when someone who isn't tipping is demanding that I tip. The member may not know what I did that day or plan to do. I do find some members judging me for what I'm not doing that very second that they enter the room.

I do hope the OP's situation gets better soon.

BTW, my grammar isn't the best either, but I found Google as an excellent source in improving myself.

MegansDude said:
As a member, I do get annoyed at times when someone who isn't tipping is demanding that I tip. The member may not know what I did that day or plan to do. I do find some members judging me for what I'm not doing that very second that they enter the room.

I do hope the OP's situation gets better soon.

BTW, my grammar isn't the best either, but I found Google as an excellent source in improving myself.

Often people are doing ninja tips too.

There's this guy who's ALWAYS in my room, and he always does the "yellow wall alert!" and "don't be shy to just tip 10,20,30" and "if you like what you see, tip!!" emotes and NEVER tips afterwards. I usually give him a bit of a "you're about to start a yellow wall? Amazing!" The other day I was super hormonal and full on let him have it. I didn't say much, but something like "Look, can you please stop telling other people in my room to tip? You have NEVER tipped. You're always in my room telling other people to tip. If you're not going to take your own advice then don't fucking tell everyone else in here to do it. If they want to tip they can tip but seeing as they're ALL tipping more or as much as you are tip or STFU and be quiet." He left the room lol :p then I saw him in my friends room later doing the same thing... I raged quietly.

Biggest pet peeve is freeloaders telling tippers and non tippers alike to tip. Or newbies being rude to regulars. I don't like regulars being rude to newbies either. The only time being rude is acceptable is when I'm on a bitch/rage fest at them! Then they can take the piss a bit, as long as it's funny over nasty.

Actually if anything non tippers doing those emotes deters tippers. Personally if a non tipper did that on principle I wouldn't want to tip afterwards just because you know if people tipped after the non tipper would feel like they got the model those tips and somehow has paid for their freeloading.

AmberCutie said:
The best way to help a model is to tip them or spend tokens on them in some way. If you aren't doing that, you aren't helping. So stop trying to find other ways to "help" and just sit back and freeload quietly and/or politely join in conversation.

Simple enough, eh?
this!!

another rule of thumb, if you can't afford being on Mfc don't sign online. One of my biggest pet peeves is when a prem says that he's broke but yet I go in ninja mode to lurk other girls, and there they are tipping. It's cool, brah. No need to justify why you're not tipping, just click to the next room that interests you more. Also we don't need "encouragement" such as, "it will get better, its slow for everyone" that's the last thing we want to hear. Or that a prem is going to help us get traffic, when in actuality if a model even has a low room count there could be a few big tippers. I'd rather have a slow room with tippers than a higher room count with no tips going towards countdowns. Really, the only way you can help is by tipping otherwise save your time and the models by not bothering by logging in. That gives us hope especially on bad nights that you will tip. It's a slap in the face, especially when you tell other members to tip but yet you're sitting there getting a free show because you're "broke". It's just embarrassing for the model and should be for the prem member as well. At that point its begging, and begging seems like desperation regardless of which side its coming from.

Reactions: fishandchips
first off i never tell people to tip when i am unable to and if i invite a friend into a model room its not because i want him to tip but for him to see if he likes her i would never ask a friend to tip

when i say friend i mean people who choose to talk to me even if we are not in models rooms who ask me which room i am in because they know i talk to amazing and beautiful models

the only time i have ever posted a tip wall emote is when the model is asking for a tip wall and people keep breaking it and i never post that tip me emote it

i repeat again i never tell anyone to tip when i am unable to

Reactions: LadyLuna
MegansDude said:

I usually let them know that when start paying for my tokens, they can tell me when to tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.