AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Cam Your Way - finance & tracking tools for Cam Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, I really enjoy using this resource! Although, most of the information is stuff I do by hand every day anyways and will continue to do so just because it's a habit. BUT, it's nice to pay only $10/month to be able to double check everything.

I would also love to be able to go to individual days and add notes and such.

It would also be incredibly, INCREDIBLY helpful to be able to see how much of my income has come from Gold shows, privates, exclusives, and tips.

And being able to add Clips4Sale would be amazing. I will definitely be emailing C4S to let them know about CamYourWay.

Reactions: Jillybean
Violet October said:
So far, I really enjoy using this resource! Although, most of the information is stuff I do by hand every day anyways and will continue to do so just because it's a habit. BUT, it's nice to pay only $10/month to be able to double check everything.
It would also be incredibly, INCREDIBLY helpful to be able to see how much of my income has come from Gold shows, privates, exclusives, and tips.

Thanks for the kind words. And good news about your request! On our Earnings Charts page, try selecting 'Earnings by Type' from the top dropdown. You should get a chart like the sample one at the link below, and you can then narrow down further by dates, customer, or camming site. You can hover over any part of any bar to see exact dollar amounts and percentages. I hope this is useful!
-Walter
large

walterw said:
Violet October said:

Thanks for the kind words. And good news about your request! On our Earnings Charts page, try selecting 'Earnings by Type' from the top dropdown. You should get a chart like the sample one at the link below, and you can then narrow down further by dates, customer, or camming site. You can hover over any part of any bar to see exact dollar amounts and percentages. I hope this is useful!
-Walter
large
O_O I never knew you could do this! Oh god!! Thank you!

Gah, your site is awesome!

PS: It's because of your usernames that I finally watched Breaking Bad. I CANNOT wait for August 11. I hate waiting.

Reactions: walterw
walterw said:
Violet October said:

-Walter
large

......... :O Holy shit! Thank you so much! That's amazing! Well there's goes the "this is stuff I do by myself every day"... This is NOT information I calculate myself and makes this $10 EVEN more worth it. :D

Avalyn_ said:
This would be a great phone app.
We always wondered when someone might ask about this :)
I do like writing phone apps too but it's really time-consuming. Maybe eventually -- but in the meantime, we put a lot of effort into making sure the current website looks good and performs well on both Apple and Android phones and tablets. This works for viewing your data, though you can't do updates unfortunately due to some limitations in the mobile browsers.
It works especially well if you use Google Chrome, which is a free iPhone app that every iPhone user should get if you ask me.

Reactions: Gen
Is there someway for me to find out which tippers are new or to generate a list of the names of tippers.

I like to mail out thank yous on occasion and this is time consuming.

I would ideally be able to email a zip file with a few pics as a bonus 'thank you' to new tippers at the end of each week but would need a way to generate that list.

Reactions: walterw
Miss_Lollipop said:
Is there someway for me to find out which tippers are new or to generate a list of the names of tippers.

I like to mail out thank yous on occasion and this is time consuming.

I would ideally be able to email a zip file with a few pics as a bonus 'thank you' to new tippers at the end of each week but would need a way to generate that list.
I prototyped something this morning that might fit the bill... this is a great idea and I hope to have something to show you soon!
Thanks so much for the suggestion :)

New Customers Report is live now!
To try it, go to the 'Customers' page and select the last option in the first dropdown, the 'New Customers Report'. Once I see some feedback here that it works, we can tweet to the world about it.
If you think about it, the only way to see if a customer is in fact a new customer is to go all the way back to the beginning of your history to see if that customer ever visited you before. That said, I am pretty happy with the speed of the report.
You can set an 'end date' so, for example, if you want to look back to this May and see what new customers joined you in May, just set the end date to May 31. You can also specify a transaction type, if you want to see who had their first Private or Group or Tip with you in the month of May.
The report shows the 100 newest customers up to whatever end date you specify (or right up until now, or your most recent update, if you leave that field empty).
I hope this first take on it proves useful. We'd love to hear your thoughts! Thanks,
-WW

this seems really cool!

I went back to 06/01/2013 and can see that Alex_7000 tipped me a total of 25 tokens and is listed as a new customer.
I know he has tipped me before - under a few different names (john_charles) as well as the alex_7000 name so im confused as to why he's showing up?

When i go to 8/1/2013 he shows up again as Alex_Murphy as a new tipper

I suppose this is cos camyourway can't handle name changes?? So what happens when a customer changes their name, then changes it back...

other than the name change issue, i think it'll work really well for me I just have to watch out for members who like to change names on me.

You're correct that when MFC customers change names, MFC doesn't really offer any help in 'knowing' that customer A1 is the same account as customer A2. As you can see on your own Token Sessions pages, they just give a Screen Name and nothing else, so the only way of knowing that A1=A2 is knowledge inside your own head. (I've found a sneaky way that I may be able to do this in the future, but it's going to require some pretty rigorous testing to make sure it is robust.)
I did check the report and the first tip from Alex_7000 under that screen name that I can find is indeed on June 1; if we're missing something there please let me know! Cool tip: go to the Earnings Charts page, and enter "Alex_7000" in the "Customer" field then click Update. (To make it even more interesting, put 'Earnings By Type' in the top box and 'Daily' in the third box.) You'll see a complete graphical history of that user's spending with you.
Enjoy!
-WW

quick question: in this report, in the third column would you rather see the amount of the customer's first tip or transaction, or the total amount they have spent with you up to the present?

I know youre working on adding other sites, but I had an idea until you make that happen. Is it possible to be able to manually input income from a certain day? Like say I earned $25 on c4s - c4s isnt supported on camyourway yet - so I could manually put it in and have it show up on the graph under misc. or be able to give it a title/assign it a color. Same for deducting. Say I do a show with another model on my account and want to deduct the amount Ive paid her, be able to subtract that from the graphs. So that way I would have a representation of what I actually earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.