AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CB Cam Insights Updates - Analytics for Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 7, 2020
cbexplorer.com
Twitter Username
@cb_explorer
Posting a new thread since I the original thread is no longer open to replies (probably my bad because I haven't posted updates for a while).

Anyway - yes there've been updates of course to CB Cam Insights over the last few months I'm happy to share, among it a fancy new home page! šŸ˜œ

Updates below in reverse chronological order.

1704642871576.png

Dashboard overview now has filters​

The dashboard overview stats and charts can now be filtered, so that you truly only get an overview of the stats and charts that are actually relevant and important to you.

filter_dashboard_charts.png

Tips & tipper section shows true fans​

The tips & tipper section now has a new sub-sections to show your 'true fans' - those viewers that keep coming back to your cam shows and keep tipping over time.

tipper_section_truefans.png

Purchases widget shows buyer names​

The purchases widget in your cam session details now also shows the name of the buyers for each item purchased.
Clicking on a name will open the tipper details dialog, same as when selecting a name in the tippers widget.

purchase_widget_buyername.png

Tipper Ratings and Notes​

The tipper details dialog now has a new tab allowing you to rate a tipper and take notes.
Ratings are another way for you to remember good (and bad) tippers and reward them accordingly in your room.
Tipper notes with details (e.g. likes or dislikes or life details) about a tipper might help you continue a conversation once they return to your room.

tipper_notes.png

More Tipper Stats​

The tipper details dialog now has a new tab showing what percentage of your cam sessions this tipper viewed over the last 4 weeks and what percentage of those they tipped in.
As we accumulate a longer history for these stats, the time frame will become configurable.
The stats tab is going to get additional tipper stats in the future to let you get a full picture of a tipper!

tipper_stats.png

Introducing Reach​

The cam session details are now showing a new key metric for your broadcast - reach.
Your reach is the total number of unique registered viewers with tokens (no greys) that joined your room during your cam session. It's a good measure of future earnings potential as not all viewers tip in every single cam session, but over time you want to attract more viewers that can potentially tip you.
Note that reach will only be shown on new cam sessions going forward, but not on older cam sessions.

reach.png

Tipper Tip Times​

The tipper details dialog now also has information about tip times from individual tippers.
With this information you can see what weekdays and times a tipper tips you the most, informing your cam schedule and when to expect that particular tipper.

tip_schedule.png

Fanclub tracking​

CB Cam Insights now can track your fanclub over time. The data is only approximate here based on room observations since Chaturbate does not make data available about Fanclub purchases when you're not camming. Instead, active fanclub members in your chat are observed. If any of their status changes the data is updated, so we see who joined your fanclub and who left as long as they are in your room.
With the help of this data you can see if your fanclub promotion is working and perhaps give viewers that recently left your fanclub some attention so they don't forget to rejoin.

fanclub_tracking.png

Top models by cam time in studio overview dashboard​

The studio overview dashboard now has an additional dropdown option to show the top models by cam time (instead of just by earnings).

studio_top_camtime.png

Private tokens and cam time in overview dashboard​

If you had any private during the chosen time period, the overview dashboard will now show you in your bar charts how much time you spent in private and how many (approximate) tokens you earned during that time.

tokens_private.png

Update History​

The feature update history going back to October 2020 is also available as a Web version here.

Come on over to https://cbcaminsights.com and sign up for a free trial! šŸ˜‰

I have a question about the reach metric (tbh more of an api data question I think). The members with tokens value that it returns (which I assume is where the number comes from, if it's not then I guess the question is more specific to the app than I thought) do models in the room count towards the number of viewers with tokens in the account?

I have a question about the reach metric (tbh more of an api data question I think). The members with tokens value that it returns (which I assume is where the number comes from, if it's not then I guess the question is more specific to the app than I thought) do models in the room count towards the number of viewers with tokens in the account?
The "Reach" number does not include the model itself, even though the data from Chaturbate in fact does include the model's name, which is your question.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
The "Reach" number does not include the model itself, even though the data from Chaturbate in fact does include the model's name, which is your question.
I meant more the other models in the room and not the model that is broadcasting, for example a guys room might have 40 members in, 18 of them are normally going to be models that are fishing for traffic.

I meant more the other models in the room and not the model that is broadcasting, for example a guys room might have 40 members in, 18 of them are normally going to be models that are fishing for traffic.
They count of course. Even if we did know, why wouldn't/shouldn't they count? Models can be tippers in other rooms too!

A busy month as I'm evaluating where we can use AI to help models . First application of this is cam session summaries - from your viewers' chats it distills a list of things viewers like about you as well as suggestions on how to improve future shows. This is very much still being tweaked, adjusting the content as well as how it's being generated to be useful. Feedback very welcome!

AI cam session summaries​

The chat interactions widget in the cam session details now also includes an AI summary of your cam session and a full searchable chat log.
The AI summaries is a BETA and is still being tweaked - take the output with a grain of salt, sometimes it can be already quite useful but sometimes it is quite lacking.
Summaries can only be generated for cam sessions with 10 or more viewer messages in your room.
Since this is a beta, the summarizations might not show up immediately after your cam session finishes, but up to a day later. Data has been backfilled for the last week.

ai_summary.png

Update History​

The feature update history going back to October 2020 is also available as a Web version here.

Come on over to https://cbcaminsights.com and sign up for a free trial! šŸ˜‰

You make a good point but I don't think cbexplorer can do anything about that except maybe add a gender filter option?

Reactions: KingMarti
Catching up on the CB Cam Insights updates for the last 2 months - mostly focused on making tipper and notes search smarter and more convenient - the easier it is to have relevant information on your tippers ready for you right away, the better! šŸ”

Tipper search can search notes​

Tipper search got an upgrade and now can also search through tipper notes you either wrote for a tipper using CB Cam Insights or imported via the chrome extension. The matching word or word part is highlighted.
Using our chrome extension you can import all Chaturbate tipper notes automatically to CB Cam Insights, which makes them all searchable via the new tipper notes search.

tipper_search_notes_names.png

CB Cam Insights chrome extension can import tipper notes​

Released a new version of the CB Cam Insights chrome extension (1.4.0).
- The Reset button now asks to confirm before resetting all stats.
- As a subscriber you can now sync your Chaturbate tipper notes to CB Cam Insights, they then will show up in your tipper info modal in CB Cam Insights.

Purchases dashboard optionally shows buyer names​

Similar to the purchases widget for a single cam session, the purchase dashboard now can optionally show the name of the buyers for each item purchased over the selected time period.
Clicking on a name will open the tipper details dialog, same as when selecting a name in the tippers widget.

buyer_names_purchase_dashboard.png

Copy tip menu to clipboard​

Your active tip menu can now be copied to the clipboard using the new Chaturbate short codes format.
This enables you to copy it into the Chaturbate chat or use it with a bot.

Update History​

Come on over to https://cbcaminsights.com and sign up for a free trial! šŸ˜‰šŸ”