AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate give lower payment to Phillipines models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nzhere said:
"Normal models room" ? :roll:

I've been on Chaturbate since August last year. I've yet to see ANY model poop on cam. Not that I would want to!

To suggest only Phillipines models break the rules is complete bullshit.

Chaturbate's line about it being due to "fraud" is rather vague. From what i've seen they don't have the right systems in place to deal with how the Phillipines models use the site. The same issues MFC had to do with account usage, not so much what the models were doing on cam.

By normal model i just meant the majority which seems to be US girls. Sorry for the poor choice of words and confusion. I didnt mean any slight to anyone.
And if you havent seen and girls pooping on cam or anything else against the rules there then you are lucky. Ive seen several offering to do anything for tokens, and yes it seems to be the out of US girls doing it for the most part. (Just a simple MFC search will pop up loads of results itself from room topics.)
I nor Chatur has said only Phillipines models break the rules. And they may not have the best systems in place for regulating what goes on when girls cam, but what they do have is a report button. And when a majority of Phillipines models are reported for doing things like that then they know for sure. It may be rule breaking, it may be fraud of whos on the account, but regardless they know whos doing it.
MFC banned the asian models altogether, Chatur didnt want to do that. Their solution may not be fair for all, but its a solution that will make those committing the fraud go elsewhere to do their stuff. What do you suggest they do to solve the problem, cause i have yet to hear you say how you would respond other than to just say its wrong. Maybe find a better solution and bring it up to them instead? If you really want to help the girls that would be the best way.
As far as the girls selling back the tokens for the 5 cents.. how are they even doing that other than taking money outside the site? Which again is against the rules there. And all its going to do is lead to them getting reported even more, and thus maybe then Chatur will just decide its more hassle than its worth and ban them altogether. Which would be sad to do.

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
By normal model i just meant the majority which seems to be US girls. Sorry for the poor choice of words and confusion. I didnt mean any slight to anyone.
And if you havent seen and girls pooping on cam or anything else against the rules there then you are lucky. Ive seen several offering to do anything for tokens, and yes it seems to be the out of US girls doing it for the most part. (Just a simple MFC search will pop up loads of results itself from room topics.)

We are talking about Chaturbate not MFC..

I nor Chatur has said only Phillipines models break the rules. And they may not have the best systems in place for regulating what goes on when girls cam, but what they do have is a report button. And when a majority of Phillipines models are reported for doing things like that then they know for sure. It may be rule breaking, it may be fraud of whos on the account, but regardless they know whos doing it.

"Fraud" they said well that is vague, I doubt they are refering to CC Fraud, I expect what they REALLY mean is Issues involving i.d and who is using the accounts. Or having to deal with large amount of fake documents.

MFC banned the asian models altogether,

No this is wrong, MFC only banned the Phillipines models who had not made it to the homepage. E.G the low camscore low earners.

Chatur didnt want to do that. Their solution may not be fair for all, but its a solution that will make those committing the fraud go elsewhere to do their stuff. What do you suggest they do to solve the problem, cause i have yet to hear you say how you would respond other than to just say its wrong. Maybe find a better solution and bring it up to them instead? If you really want to help the girls that would be the best way.

Theres many things they can do , I will fwd the ideas to Chaturbate.

For example, they could fix this and save a lot of hassles and wrongly submitted i'ds

"We currently accept the following forms of identification: Passport, Drivers License."

They just have to add "for Models in The Phillipines , we do not accept, Postal, Voters, Police Clearence,or Hand written Drivers licenses" DO NOT SUBMIT any of these forms of I.D

On the models avatar/online pic overlay add a number showing how many models are registered to that account.

In the models profile

add
Model 1 Facial Photo
Model 2 Facial Photo

These would be fixed and not be changable, meaning it would be obvious if the model on the account had been changed.

That's just 3 simple things they could do..

As far as the girls selling back the tokens for the 5 cents.. how are they even doing that other than taking money outside the site? Which again is against the rules there. And all its going to do is lead to them getting reported even more, and thus maybe then Chatur will just decide its more hassle than its worth and ban them altogether. Which would be sad to do.

"Performers may exchange information with members of the Site, including contact information, but performers MAY NOT use members’ information to provide webcam shows or receive payments outside of the Site. If a performer sells something to a member, e.g., underwear, or performs any other miscellaneous transaction, the sale must be completed in exchange for points."

"the sale must be completed in exchange for points" Points?? that looks like an error, I guess they mean tokens? Loophole :think:

I bring up MFC because Chatur doesnt have the option for you to search broadcasters topics. So its not easily viewable and brought up, but clicking on them individually it only takes a couple if that to find the rule breakers on Chatur.

The fraud they are talking about is probably several things combined. Rule breaking, fake documents, etc. Its probably not just a single problem they are having.

MFC doesnt just ban all the lower camscore girls. Theres several who have low cam scores and they dont ban them. They leave them alone. Streamate actually says flat out they will ban anyone who doesnt earn well actually if you want to compare them. Chatur didnt want to ban them, they just are trying to stop the problems.

And i do suggest you submit your ideas to Chatur. I will say they have to be more lenient as far as forms of ID they accept. For instance for a while in AL my bf was given only a handwritten drivers license when he was there for a bit. Its all they offered, no plastic laminated ones, and thats in the US. There im sure different parts have their own forms of IDs only available.
Also i dont believe more than one model should be allowed to use an account unless they are working together as a g/g show. Theres no reason to have accounts in shifts, they should just get their own account period. When sharing an account the people watching would never know who to expect on cam, the followers would be skewed, etc. It wouldnt be right. Account sharing shouldnt be allowed i feel, its just not necessary to do. That way also its way easier to tell if the model the account belongs to has someone else on cam. Chatur doesnt allow profile photos anymore so having Pic1 and Pic2 wouldnt work.

That may be a typo but even so it says flat out before that no payments outside of the site. If theyre selling tokens for outside money theyre breaking the rules. No loophole there, and if Chatur finds out about it theyre going to have consequences way more severe than a deduction in token value.

Look im not trying to say that what Chatur has done is fair to these models. I dont feel they are being fair at all. I think they should handle it completely different. In cases of fraud, account fraud, rule breaking, etc should be handled on an individual basis, not nation wide crack downs. If Chatur cant keep up with the issues they need to hire more people. Plain and simple. I know they didnt expect the influx they have gotten in models and such, but i dont think theyre handling it the best they could. They need some serious work done, and i wish they would do it. Most of it is easy things too. Theres tons of ideas i have that could make them out of this world, but am i going to go and tell them?.. No. Cause theres no reason to. Theres no incentive, and when suggestions have been made they dont put them in place anyway, so why bother. Hell id even work for them to do their twitter for them, cause even that needs serious work. I just wanted you to know I do agree with you here, just saying anything here wont change anything or help those girls.
I feel they feel they are doing the best they can, but theyre not simply. And thats sad to know.

I agree Chaturbate does have a lot of things they need to work on improving.

I was thinking about the fraud thing, it may in fact relate to models doing "fake" shows :think: I know quite a few Philippines models that fake their shows.

nzhere said:
I agree Chaturbate does have a lot of things they need to work on improving.

I was thinking about the fraud thing, it may in fact relate to models doing "fake" shows :think: I know quite a few Philippines models that fake their shows.

Thats a good point. I didnt think about that. Yeah maybe a lot got reported by members feeling ripped off about fake shows. Hmm... Interesting.

Interesting, it comes to the cutoff day and a few hours to go to convert their tokens for the payout.

Several Phillipines models now find their account is "access denied", they can't work and they can't get their payout. Mails to Chaturbate go unanswered.

WTF is going on!!
:angry4:

nzhere said:
Interesting, it comes to the cutoff day and a few hours to go to convert their tokens for the payout.

Several Phillipines models now find their account is "access denied", they can't work and they can't get their payout. Mails to Chaturbate go unanswered.

WTF is going on!!

Well if its the ones selling tokens or such i wouldnt be surprised if their accounts were closed. Rule breakers will surely get banned and have no recourse for it.
Its 2 days later after payout, do they have their accounts open now?
If there were any that werent rule breakers but still had issues i would keep trying contact. They should Email support, twitter, etc. Its weird they wouldnt respond to them, ive never had that issue. But ive never broken any rules on there before..

nzhere said:

WTF is going on!!

I cash out every night, maybe they can try not waiting until the cutoff?

Basically the Phillipines is the worst known place for underage sex content and trafficking of underage models.

As a website cam owner of LiveFlirtin.com, we try to avoid these situations and make sure to protect ourselves from possibly law suits or 2257 compliance issues.

Its just simply the nature of the business.

Interesting 1 day before cutoff and another Phillipines model has had her account locked and told to provide furthur i.d. Despite both girls on the account having already been approved and having used the account for several months.

:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.