AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fortitude

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got around to watching it and I am hooked! Was worried from the adverts that it might have scared me too much to watch alone (I dont do well with scary stuff) but it was great. Really looking forward to the next episode tonight!

Just watched 7th episode. I'm done, I quit. That ending almost got me to hurl. There were heaves. I no longer care enough to see any more episodes of this show.

I couldn't watch the end. I am not really enjoying it any more and I don't understand what is happening in it most of the time. But I feel like I have to keep watching to get answers and figure it all out :angry4:

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
That last scene was hard to stomach... (pun... intended? I don't even know when I'm trying to be punny any more)

As hard as it was to watch though, it did make me want to stick it out to see just what the fuck is going on. Also, once I got over the "holyshitthatisfuckingjustnonowhatareyoudoingdon'tdothatstopstopfuckwhyamiwatchingthisstill" factor, I couldn't help but admire the practical effect itself. It looked good. I mean, it looked horrible, but it did a very good job of looking horrible.

Reactions: gonegirl4
Status
Not open for further replies.