AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have I been scammed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2023
Dear Ambercutie-Community,
I've been waiting for an answer from the Chaturbate-Support for more then a day, and it doesn't seem like theres any answer coming.
I've been doing Affiliate-"Marketing" for chaturbate, for about a week know, and now I'm finally over the 200$ BTC payout limit, but i havent received anything yet nore have I gotten an answer from the support.
Is this normal, or have I just wasted my time for totally nothing?
Hope I get an answer soon.
Sincerely
Fring Glock

Dear Ambercutie-Community,
I've been waiting for an answer from the Chaturbate-Support for more then a day, and it doesn't seem like theres any answer coming.
I've been doing Affiliate-"Marketing" for chaturbate, for about a week know, and now I'm finally over the 200$ BTC payout limit, but i havent received anything yet nore have I gotten an answer from the support.
Is this normal, or have I just wasted my time for totally nothing?
Hope I get an answer soon.
Sincerely
Fring Glock
it is a weekend for them now so most likely takes a bit longer to answer support emails. Especially with all the bans going on.

If this is about affiliate then make sure you have emailed affiliates@chaturbate.com instead of support

Reactions: inertvolcano
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.