AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

HELP! I'VE SCAMMED A MEMBER!! PLZ HELP TOKEN HUNGRY WHORE!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySmiles

Cam Model
Sep 24, 2012
:lol:

So I had a member I didn't know well tip me for an exclusive video which I usually don't offer but will do on occasion for a lot of tokens, (1800 tokens) for my friends. The member started to make me uncomfortable and I decided against making them their own vid. I explained I'd either return the tokens, or convert them to "skype time credit" Skype is something I don't offer either but was willing to do to make good on the tokens. He said not to worry about it seemed all normal and wanted to go with the skype.
Agreed to do it sometime this week. He was unhappy when he realized my skype rate would be comparable to TruPrivate on MFC claimed I was ripping him off and wanted his tokens back. I don't even do skype. In all honesty the last person that got a skype from me tipped 10,000 tokens for it. I don't do skype but hey... I CAN RECONSIDER FOR THOSE KIND OF TOKENS. MY SKYPE MORALS ARE NOT THAT STRONG :lol:
Other models do skype. Cool. But I generally don't. So call me crazy but offering something I won't usually do at a fair rate(80tkns per min) isn't a rip off in my eyes.

Anyways good and fine. I bought 1800 tokens on my premium account to give them back because He tipped me last pay period and I've barely gotten on yet this month in order to make 1800 tokens yet on my model account for MFC to refund them. I don't mind returning the tokens because I didn't do what I said I would. I come to find that my token transfer limit is 200 tokens per day. I've emailed MFC to try and raise it to be done with this at soon as possible and am waiting to hear back. I understand its a lot of money, I'll give it back. And I personally want nothing to do with this member as he's raised some uncomfortable flags. I transferred the first 200. The other 1600 are still sitting in my premium account.

his last words were to "go to hell and give me my money back"....
Dealing with him tonight has already kind of killed a night of work for me but fine, I got myself into this mess I'll deal with it. :? Maybe that was his real goal. High end troll. :think: who cares. Whatever.

But I told him I'd contacted MFC and would try to get the tokens on my premium account to please not contact me on my model account anymore. And then he comes out with this stuff like "you just don't want people to know how you really are."

Look I'm not someone with anything to hide. I don't screw people over. And now I'm just waiting for one of those stupid threads to pop up like "luckysmiles is a scammy biatch" :lol:
But I don't want his tokens!!!! Trust me! My actual factual real point and problem is I can't give them back fast enough!!!

SO!!! does anyone know if you can raise your token transfer daily limit on MFC is there a maximum? Is there an easier way to do this I'm missing?? The remaining tokens are already in my member account And I'd really rather not have to do this 8 more days in a row!!

Re: HELP! I'VE SCAMMED A MEMBER!! PLZ HELP TOKEN HUNGRY WHOR

I am sorry if I missed this, but did you email MFC to return his tokens from your model account instead? Also he can do the same.

MintyFlowers said:
I am sorry if I missed this, but did you email MFC to return his tokens from your model account instead? Also he can do the same.

I didn't because I actually havent cammed much this week yet and don't have the tokens in my model account. I'd be fine with that.. but I figured it wouldn't work if they aren't in there yet. Unless it can go into like a negative token debt or whatever? But I doubt it right?

ETA: or should I just tip them to my model account and then have them refunded out? would that work since they were last months tokens? Or would that be dumb. :think:

I wouldn't give him anything back. He tipped without asking to pressure you, and was rude. Let him take it up with MFC.

JickyJuly said:
I wouldn't give him anything back. He tipped without asking to pressure you, and was rude. Let him take it up with MFC.

word

You are much nicer then I would have been in this situation.

curvyredhead said:
JickyJuly said:

word

I did say I would do it before he tipped the amount. If it'd been the other way around I wouldn't care. I'd of ignored it by now. When he did tip the amount I didn't expect him to and I explained right away though that I suck at timing for these things and itd be at least a week or so. He seemed super chill about it and so I didn't stress it. But then I was getting a weird vibe. So I was honest with him before finally offering skype or a refund. Which was all well and understood agreed upon until today. so idfk... I'm ok giving it back.

Plus I'm stubborn and don't want a pennynickel from anyone who acts like I shouldn't have it.

I would forward his rude and harassing comments to admin and explain what is going on and see if they can handle it. Sounds like he is abusive and you dodged a bullet by not having to do a show for him. You are clearly going out of your way to refund him his tokens; something that is not common when it comes to these sort of things. He should be thankful that you were willing to do that and not such a jerk about it. If he has been a member for awhile he is likely aware of the transfer limits.

LuckySmiles said:
SO!!! does anyone know if you can raise your token transfer daily limit on MFC is there a maximum? Is there an easier way to do this I'm missing?? The remaining tokens are already in my member account And I'd really rather not have to do this 8 more days in a row!!
Sorry for your trouble, the only way I know to raise the limit is to raise your spending. It doesn't take much or many times spending, but I fear in your case it will be the 8 times in a row using your premium account.

I would suggest you offer a member friend something in return to gift the tokens on your behalf.

LuckySmiles said:
curvyredhead said:
JickyJuly said:

word

I did say I would do it before he tipped the amount. If it'd been the other way around I wouldn't care. I'd of ignored it by now. When he did tip the amount I didn't expect him to and I explained right away though that I suck at timing for these things and itd be at least a week or so. He seemed super chill about it and so I didn't stress it. But then I was getting a weird vibe. So I was honest with him before finally offering skype or a refund. Which was all well and understood agreed upon until today. so idfk... I'm ok giving it back.

Plus I'm stubborn and don't want a pennynickel from anyone who acts like I shouldn't have it.

I really want to applaud your efforts to the right thing, not all models do that. I think/hope it will pay off, if not in this life perhaps in the next. :) If you could elicit the help of good regular to transfer the tokens and then arrange some way of paying the member back that would best, my transfer limit is 2K/day. If not tell him he will be getting a refund 200 tokens a day for the next 8 days. You don't have to speak to him to do a token transfer or have any communication. I'd let MFC know what you are doing, but IDK perhaps there re reasons not to.

Reactions: goldenaye666

LuckySmiles said:
And then he comes out with this stuff like "you just don't want people to know how you really are."
Be careful, he knows your deepest darkest secret now. Soon he will reveal to the whole world that you're a reasonable and honorable person. Hope you can get this dude out of your life as quickly as possible.

you're basicly paying the guy 150% back if you go out and buy tokens, as suggested by the gentlemen above, try and get a regular to transfer tokens to him which they would otherwise have spend on you.

Fay_Galore said:
you're basicly paying the guy 150% back if you go out and buy tokens, as suggested by the gentlemen above, try and get a regular to transfer tokens to him which they would otherwise have spend on you.

I know! It was dumb but I kind of "rage purchased" them already yesterday in an effort to get rid of it all... MFC got back and doesn't raise token transfer limits and probably thinks I'm a wackadoo. :lol:
I've been online since and I have enough earned tokens in my model account now. Im thinkin I'll ask MFC to refund the rest out of the model account if they want and just wash my hands of it. I don't really want to ask any other members to do it for me.

Maybe I'll hold on to the bought tokens to go on mini a purty lady bender or something...
or send them back to myself if this week sucks :whistle:

Daily token transfer limit goes up to 500 tokens when you reach 500 reward points on an account. I assume they keep it low in case an account gets hacked.

As an FYI for girls reading this in future - MFC admin will sometimes refund tokens in these situations. I've mailed them before explained i had misunderstood a member - and could no longer fill the custom video request he had ordered. Asked if they would please refund the tokens and they did.

Even if the tokens are not in your account, I'm assuming they can put you in the negative and you can just earn them back.

Why don't you block his PM's? You know you want to fix it, MFC knows you want to fix it--he's just being a baby now. Send him a message telling him why you're doing it, that you're giving him back his tokens as soon as you can but you don't feel like being harassed by a giant douche. That way the documentation is there, and he gets his tokens when he gets them and you don't have him bothering you anymore.

I already have him ignored and all that now. It just all came up right when I got on last night.

But all is resolved! He has them back from the model account and MFC was pretty accommodating.

I'm not usually one for the dramatics but in this particular instance i don't know. I've never had to do that before, and never wanted to give something back so much in camming. Lame.

LuckySmiles said:
I already have him ignored and all that now. It just all came up right when I got on last night.

But all is resolved! He has them back from the model account and MFC was pretty accommodating.

I'm not usually one for the dramatics but in this particular instance i don't know. I've never had to do that before, and never wanted to give something back so much in camming. Lame.

"You're so gross that a pretty girl would rather be poor than take a nickel from you" is something I never want to hear.

goldenaye666 said:
Daily token transfer limit goes up to 500 tokens when you reach 500 reward points on an account. I assume they keep it low in case an account gets hacked.

I just want to add that there is no guarantee for them to raise your transfer limit. I frequently play games in my room where the winner gets tokens back. And my limit was 200/day. So I asked for an increase. General MFC response, "Your limit will rise as you spend more on the site." So I got to 500 reward points. Still no increase. Emailed support again. Same canned response. Bought like $500 worth of tokens that raised me to 1k reward points. (Even got the fancy 1k lounge) Still no increase. Emailed support again. Same canned response. So I've got 1055 reward points, and can still only transfer 200/day. Most of my regs said theirs went up to 500/day when they got to 1k reward points. I don't know if I have just annoyed them to the point that they're doing this just to spite me, but I thought you all should know. Just in case this ever becomes an issue to any of you.

And Lucky, I think you did the right thing refunding the member. Even though you weren't required to, it's an honor thing. Yeah, he's a douche, yeah, he didn't deserve it, and yeah, him telling your room (or lounge) what a token-stealing cunt you are won't matter to anyone worth fussing about. But still, it would have eaten away at your conscience if you didn't. *insert brofist emote*

I_Am_Iris said:
goldenaye666 said:

I frequently play games in my room where the winner gets tokens back.

wow, seriously? you know that's costing you money right? I mean, besides giving it back, you're also paying double for the tokens you purchase. I don't mean to tell you what to do AT ALL, I'm just really surprised at that! If it's working, good for you! :thumbleft:

goldenaye666 said:
You can get over 30k reward points and it's still 500.

Fay_Galore said:
I_Am_Iris said:
goldenaye666 said:

I frequently play games in my room where the winner gets tokens back.

wow, seriously? you know that's costing you money right? I mean, besides giving it back, you're also paying double for the tokens you purchase. I don't mean to tell you what to do AT ALL, I'm just really surprised at that! If it's working, good for you! :thumbleft:

It isn't, Fay. It is on her member account, they send to her premium account, 0 cost, she keeps the token until she gets a winner and he gets the token, storage in her premium account, to the winner.

Zero cost, and fun guaranteed for the people who are into gambling.

Also, look at MJ whenever you can. Gambling is a thing on MFC and the girls who does it are super creative and i am always tempeted to participate too!

(And they usually tip the model the prize back anyway)

Kradek said:

Not sure if you're seeing the actual limit, or the place holder incorrect limit they have.

When you click on 'my account' and 'token transfer' you see verbiage
"The token transfer feature allows you to send tokens to other premium members. You are currently limited to sending 500 tokens per day."

In my case this is incorrect. I get a different number when I select "click here to transfer tokens to another account"
this screen says 'you can transfer a maximum of xxxx tokens per day' I edited that out to protect my profligate spending habits ;)

I do know people who claim to have more reward points than I who still have a 500 limit, so you could be correct. Just pointing out that mfc does report the limit incorrectly on that screen.

Swarles123 said:
Kradek said:

Not sure if you're seeing the actual limit, or the place holder incorrect limit they have.

"The token transfer feature allows you to send tokens to other premium members. You are currently limited to sending 500 tokens per day."

In my case this is incorrect. I get a different number when I select "click here to transfer tokens to another account"
this screen says 'you can transfer a maximum of xxxx tokens per day' I edited that out to protect my profligate spending habits ;)

I do know people who claim to have more reward points than I who still have a 500 limit, so you could be correct. Just pointing out that mfc does report the limit incorrectly on that screen.
I just confirmed this for myself. I can transfer 4 times as many tokens as the first screen says.

Nordling said:
Swarles123 said:
Kradek said:

I just confirmed this for myself. I can transfer 4 times as many tokens as the first screen says.

I just went and looked, and I am the same way.

Reactions: Kradek

Swarles123 said:
Kradek said:

I stand corrected. 2K for me as with the others above.

Status
Not open for further replies.