AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

keep getting denied on proof of address

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 31, 2024
hi im a model on streamate but my proof of address keep rejected sigh can any one send an example how a proof of address should look within 90 days

Hello! I am Irina from Streamate, nice to meet you!

If you can provide me your nickname on Streamate in a DM, I can check and see what is wrong with your application.

Thank you!

Upvote 0
hi im a model on streamate but my proof of address keep rejected sigh can any one send an example how a proof of address should look within 90 days
Hi, I'm the same way. I sent some proof of address. The last proof I had was a receipt for the payment of municipal waste, which is written in my name, there was the payment and my full address, but they didn't accept it anyway. I sent them the Paxum bank and history today. But I don't think they'll accept it either. I don't have a bank in my country. I thought they would approve me for the waste. If paxum bank doesn't pass either, the account will simply be closed
and I go on. I live in a rented house, but a friend from his bank pays the rent.

Upvote 0